Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Am I?

What Am I?

by MyVengefulRomance 3 reviews

A lonely person's lament on high school life. It could be from any of the boy's POV. It's not my story; I didn't write it. Written by my friend Deserre. See author's notes inside for details. Pleas...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 603 words - Complete

1Insightful
` Disclaimer- You know, I can't even claim to own the plot this time. This wasn't written by me, guys. I don't own anything in this and, well, it didn't happen.

A/N- Okay. This was written by my friend Deseree. She wrote this about herself when she was feeling down awhile ago, and I realized it fit the My Chemical Romance fandom because of their misfit status. I changed only a few words around to make it sound a bit better, but it's still her writing. And I really liked it, so I decided to actually be nice to my friends for once and post this for her.

You know what? That's what I love about My Chemical Romance. It's so easy to relate to them, and for them to relate to us. You could take the writing of an individual who is feeling down and have it be from one of MCR's POV. God, I love My Chem. So, yeah. Just picture this is written from Gerard's POV, or anyone's for that matter. High school fic, one-shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why am I alive? Why am I hated, and yet loved? Why is life unfair?

I strut the hallways and students scatter and back away.

Did I do something wrong? Am I ugly? Or are they just afraid?

I did nothing wrong that I know of...

Do I intimidate them? Am I honestly that scary? Is something going to happen to me that I don't know of yet?

I'm scared, I'm hurt. My friends are shy and they back away. Words are said, and rumors are spread. I start to speak and everybody looks at me as if they are staring death in the face.

How do they know me? Do they hate me?

I need someone to look up to...not someone who will look down upon me. I feel unwanted and unloved. Hated and betrayed. Like I have been stabbed in the back for nothing. I am forgotten and left behind.

Who will take me in as a friend...as a person?

I am strong, I am fast, I am stubborn...but I'm fun. I'm a person, with feelings. I continue to be strong.

Why does no one accept me for who I am?

I wonder what it is like to have friends and not be poor. And yet, it continues! The loneliness, the betrayal, and the hate.

Will I ever be loved, will I ever be liked? Why do I even exist?

I'm all alone in this darkness. The demon inside of me wants to come out and show everyone what it feels like. What it feels like to be alone and unwanted. Hated and unloved.

How does it feel?

...It feels like a sharp pain shooting through my body. Because of this, I don't feel happiness. I don't feel love. I don't feel kind or friendly.

I only feel hate and the urge for revenge.

I want to be seen and heard. I don't want to be alone and unknown anymore.

So now, I come back to you filled with hate and rage.

Why don't you accept me? What do I have to do?

Nevermind, I'm myself. Either I succeed or I fail, and I'm okay with that. I don't need you.

I follow my dreams and pass you up. You are now left behind. How does it feel?

What am I now?

...I am better than you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Please be nice. As you already know, I didn't write this. The girl who wrote it is only thirteen (I think...), so please be nice. No flames. But, still. Please REVIEW!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story