Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .....The one where Gerard looses his nerve... again and again.

06. drug addictions and alcohol are a murder weapon baby.

by murd3rscenex 1 review

CiCi falls further down the pit and Gerard comes just in time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 761 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER SIX

A/N : review and I'll dance for you... promise. :D sorry its so short, action happens in the next chapter, I promise.

Gerard had been on tour for months, playing show after show, his life having this sort of repetative feel to it. He was lying in his bunk on the phone with CiCi, looking out the window of the bus.

"Ci, I miss you."

"GeeGee baby, I miss you too." She said softly, sounding tired.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" he asked.

"Just for a couple hours. I'll set my alarm and call you okay?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, night." She said, hanging up the phone. Gerard sighed, he was always sad when he had to hang up with her, he felt like a part of him kind of left whenever she hung up. He sighed and rolled out of his bunk, leaving his cell phone sitting on the bed. He walked to the living room area and sat on the couch, yawning softly. Carly came out of the back bunk room, smiling sitting down next to Gerard.

"Gee babe why do you look so sad?" she asked softly.

"I just... I feel like whenever CiCi isn't here, she's out doing something bad... if that makes any sense which it doesn't I'm sure but-"

"No it makes sense Gerard and its understandable, I mean she pulled that shit at Mikey's wedding."

"Don't even start about that Car..." he said.

"But Gerard seriously, she fucking backed out on a promise that she made to you... what makes you think she isn't home snorting coccaine-"

"Shut the fuck up Carly." He said, biting his lip, putting his head in his hands. He knew the honest truth that there was nothing stopping her from doing drugs while he was gone, especially since she had a history with them since the time she was 15.

"Gee, I just don't want you to get hurt, you don't deserve that, ok?"she told him. He nodded slightly.

"I know." He muttered softly. She put a hand on his shoulder and got up, going back to the bunks, leaving Gerard to his thoughts.

*

CiCi was messing with her hands as she sat in the airport waiting for Gerard's flight to come in. She was still a little wired from the partying she had done last night but she hoped he wouldn't notice. She heard them announce that flight 139 was landing and she got up, unable to hide her excitement. She couldn't wait to see him, feeling empty when he wasn't there, that's why she had turned to her old ways again. This always happened when she was in a relationship with someone who wasn't there. She saw him coming down the terminal as she ran over to him, jumping into his arms causing him to drop his bags.

"Baby.." She muttered softly. She suddenly felt bad for all the drugs she had been allowing to flow through her veins and the alcohol she had been drinking she started to cry.

"CiCi, I love you." He whispered. He smelled the alcohol on her and knew his suspicions were true, causing tears to come to his eyes.

"I need to get out of this place Gerard." She whispered softly, crying. He nodded, agreeing with her.

"Come live with me... in Jersey, you can come on tour with us, or stay with my mom... anything, I don't care, I just can't see you go down this same road I went down." He told her, their embrace still as close as ever.

She sniffled and nodded. "Okay." She whispered. He let go of her as she picked up his bags. He pulled out his cell phone and called his mom.

"Hey mom. Uhm, question... Can CiCi live with you when we're home, and when we're on tour she can come with us and all? She's just going down the same path I was in a few years ago... okay we're getting a flight out tomorrow. I love you too mom, thanks." He hung up his phone and put it back in his pocket. He smiled slightly at her and got his bags from her arms.

"Come on, lets go get a flight for tomorrow and go pack up your stuff." He told her. For once her smile was genuine as she kissed his lips softly.

"You're going to save me from myself Gerard." she whispered. He shook his head.

"You'll save yourself, I'm just the one pushing you." He said, a small smile on his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story