Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call Me When You're Sober

Chapter One

by x_____ER 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 900 words

0Unrated
I strutted down the windy, damp streets of New Jersey, I cursed Gerard. He was always doing this; going out with the guys and getting hammered.
I pushed open the door to the bar, and made sure it slammed behind me. When everyone in the bar, including Gerard, looked at me, I stormed over to Gerard, Frank was with him.
"How could you do this to me?" I asked, flared.
"Doos what?" He slurred.
I slapped him across the face and grabbed him by the ear, pulled him up and out the door, leaving Frank there.
We stood in the alley for a few minutes before Gerard tried to go back in. "No!" I hissed. "You need coffee."
"Spiked coffee?"
"No. Just coffee." I put my hand under his arm to get him steady enough to walk to a local coffee shop, one that's open.

We walked in and sat down, Gerard pulled me into his lap. "Gerard, let me go, I have to get coffee,"
"I wuv you, Vee." He grinned.
"I love you too, Gee." I stood up and walked to the front counter, leaving Gerard with his face smashed into the table. "Two coffees. Black, please." I told the guy. He nodded his head and got me them. "Thanks."
I walked back to Gerard, who was now trying to eat a sugar packet. It wasn't open.
"Give me that," I took it from him. "Here. Drink this." I shoved the drink infront of him, he slurped it down. I gave him mine.
"Vee,"
"Yes, Gee?"
"Do you hate me?"
"Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah."
"No, I don't hate you. I hate your drinking problem."
He hung his head and sipped his coffee. He was like a little kid, who just got a time-out.
He drank it and stood up. "Come on, I wanna go home." He said.
"Okay." I stood up and walked with him. He didn't stumble, so I didn't have to help him. He just stuck his hands in his leather jacket pockets and kept his head down. "Gerard, babe, are you okay?" I asked, causing him to look over to me and give a weak grin.
"Yeah." He said, hanging his head again.

We got home, and Gerard went right to bed. I stayed up, waiting for Frank so I could get him some coffee and get him home. He always comes to our house after drinking, it was a habit thing.
My thoughts turned to Gerard, he was like a kid, one of those kids who do get put in time-out. Then it hit me. Gerard's whole life has been spent in time-out with me. But I couldn't leave Gerard, he might kill himself, he's been known to jump out of windows.
I couldn't leave him with Mikey, he's too busy with Johnna.
I couldn't leave him with Ray him and Ashley are fighting.
I couldn't leave him with Kat, she gets drunk with Frank sometimes.
And Bob, well, Bob was also busy with his girlfriend, Nicole. He got her pregnant.
So, all my back-up plans were ground in a blender and flushed down the toilet.
I heard something break in the kitchen, Frank's here, I thought.
I walked into the kitchen, where I indeed found Frank, staring down at a cup on the floor. He looked up at me and a vile smile crawled onto his lips.
"Hey, Evangeline," He softly said, walking toward me.
"Hey Frank, ready to go home?" I asked, grabbing my keys from the counter.
"No, I'm not." He said, his face now inches from mine.
"Frank, Kat probably wants you home, we'll stop for coffee on the way there," I said, scooting away from him.
"No, I don't feel like coffee. I feel fine."
"No, Frank you need coffee."
He pushed me back against the counter, hands on either side of me, his body pressed up against me. "Don't tell me what I need, because I know what I want." He began to lay soft kisses on my neck. I tried to push him away, but he pushed harder on me, trapping me from going anywhere.
"Frank, don't." I whimpered.
"Shh..." His hands moved down my body, finding the zipper on my hoodie and unzipping it. He threw it across the room.
"Gera--" I tried to scream for Gerard but I was silenced by his lips.
His hands moved to my blouse and began to unbutton it, dropping it to the floor too. He pulled off his shirt, still pressed against me. He began to slide his hand up my thigh, and up my skirt, pealing my undergarments off.
"Frank, please--" I said, tears streaming from my eyes.
"You know you want this as much as I do."
"No, Frank, I don't--" Silenced by his lips again.
The next thing I know, he pushes me up onto the counter so I couldn't get away, while he unzipped his zipper. And that's the last thing I remember, until the end. Where, he left. I picked up my clothes and put them on, walking upstairs and to mine and Gerard's bedroom. I wiped my eyes and crawled into bed with him. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him while he laid his head in the crook of my neck and nuzzled me.
"I love you, Vee." He said, falling asleep again.
Sign up to rate and review this story