Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Always be there...

Always be there...

by xXxVIKKYxXx 0 reviews

Jay and Finch were great friends with the guys but then they leave for college havn't seen them in a year.. What will they do when....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 313 words

0Unrated
Chapter:1 The history...


My name is Jay , I am 18. Yes I have a boys name but it doesn't bother me. I have sholder length hair and I also died it blond with black streaks. I am short for my age, Im 5"4. I live with my twin brother Finch. We look alike alot but he is much taller then me, and hes the older twin. When we were little we had moved to Belle Ville, NewJersey. We were about 6 years old it was hard to make friends so we kept to ourseleves. Then when we were in high school we met Gerard Way, Mickey Way, and Frank Iero. We had turned into good friends. But then, Me and Finch were sent to College by our mother and we had to leave our friends. We had promised to stay in touch, And we did but we havn't seen them in a year. Yes we are only 18 but we have skiped a grade. see Finch was close with Mickey and Gerard, But on the other hand I was close with Frank. We did everything together tho. We would go out and party, hang out in Mickey and Gerards basement and make complete goofs of ourselves. Me and Finch never go punished, Or grounded. We were aloud to do what we wanted when we wanted.. But I guess we didnt get the choice about college. See Me and Frank were the shortest so we got teased alot by the guys but that was fine. but suposebly things have changed since we were last in Belle Ville. They have joined a new memeber to our group. His name is Ray Toro.. Suposably he has a crazy afro and such.. Me and Finch Dont mind that there friends are meeting new people its just the feeling you get that you're being replaced. Thats not a fun feeling trust me.
Sign up to rate and review this story