Categories > Original > Romance > Lying Is Your Favorite Passion

Part Two

by Gangsta_Girl 4 reviews

(Unfortunately Escape The Fate doesn't have its own category.) Max begins to think that he's in way over his head...(m/m)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1966 words

2Hot
Ronnie bent down and planted a tender kiss on Max's nose. "Don't worry. It'll be fine."

-"Or hard, rough, and fast."

Ronnie leaned up slowly. "Hey, Monte... How long have you been standing there?"

Bryan uncrossed his arms and peeled himself from the corner wall near the door. "Long enough," he smirked naughtily.

Ronnie's eyes raped Bryan's every movement until he was at his side. Bryan fisted Ronnie's dark hair and pulled him into a hard lustful kiss. He shoved his tongue into Ronnie's mouth, dominating the make out session.

Max's eyes widened. He'd never seen his two band mates act this way before. And, as horrible as it was, it was turning him on. He shifted his position on the mattress, trying to make the constriction in his jeans less than noticeable.

Ronnie and Bryan backed up slightly afterwards, panting faintly as they leaned their foreheads together. They looked at each other, speaking only through their eyes. Ronnie pecked Bryan lightly on the mouth before licking his lips as if a signal that he understood.

Bryan turned away from Ronnie and a grin appeared on his lips as he approached Max. "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Want to fuck him?" He nodded over to Ronnie.

"Ye- I mean no. No, I don't. I d-don't think so?"

Ronnie added to Bryan's blunt interrogation. "Do you want to fuck Bryan?"

Max felt hot, as the two other boys crawled seductively towards him on the bed. "I..." He gulped down hard. "I really don't think...uh, I c-can't do this." Max snapped up from his spot, attempting to leave.

Bryan placed a hand on his chest, pushing him back down harshly. "Don't play Max. You know you want this. I hear you at night. You'd be surprised how vocal you are when you're asleep." He ran a hand up Max's thigh, positioning his mouth near Max's. "I want to hear you moan for me."

Max closed his eyes as Bryan's hot breath lingered on his lips. Max was absolutely overwhelmed. How the hell did the situation come to this? He froze on the spot, sweat threatening to drip down every pore of his body.

Bryan gripped the skin on Max's thigh tightly, reaching his fingers higher and brushing them against the bulge of his jeans. Max released a breathless grunt. He had to grind his teeth and slam his hands into the thin sheets to resist grabbing Bryan's wrist and directing him into his pants.

But just as shamelessly horny Max felt (but didn't want to admit), Ronnie and Bryan were even more so. There wasn't a single part of Max they didn't want to touch. Exploring the taboo that was Maxwell Scott Green was a fantasy fulfillment they couldn't pass up.

A threesome had come up in conversation before after a long night of fucking between Bryan and Ronnie. They loved to keep it interesting. Keeping their relationship under wraps, while sneaking the occasional quick fuck on or even behind the tour bus, was the ultimate adrenaline
rush.

But they supposed that watching each other corrupt Max to their sexual whims was the ultimate aphrodisiac. If all went well, who knew? Maybe Max would succumb to their dark side and join them in their sex-capades?

"As fucked up as it sounds, do you think its right?" Bryan asked with puppy-dog eyes as he straddled Ronnie.

"To have Max literally cumming for more? Doesn't sound like a bad trade off. Let's see...He gets off, we get off watching each other get him off, which in turn gets us off..."

Bryan laughed at Ronnie as he mentally tried to trace back his explanation. "I just don't want him to think we're just using him," Bryan finished seriously.

Ronnie tugged at Bryan's bottom lip after kissing him softly. "I think he'd want us to use him. Again...and again. It's like good cop, bad cop." He smiled. "Except naked."

"You're so bad, baby."

"Not as bad as you... now are you gonna untie me?"


Bryan released Max's thigh and scooted off of him. "Well, if you aren't gonna play then you can just enjoy the show." He ambled towards Ronnie and traced a finger from Ronnie's lips to the worn waistband of his girl jeans. Bryan's hands freely roamed beneath Ronnie's shirt before Ronnie succumbed and lifted his arms to free himself of the skin-tight tee. Bryan threw the shirt to the floor vehemently and instantly let his fingers drawl across his own zipper.

Ronnie ripped Bryan's button-down shirt from his chest, kissing the fresh skin beneath. Bryan leaned his head back while his hands descended around his shoulders. He let his fingers sink into Ronnie's shoulder blades, breathing heavily at the sensation of Ronnie's tongue on his flesh.

He pushed Bryan down fully on the mattress, softly caressing Bryan's abdominal muscles. An 'mmm' sound fell from Bryan's mouth as Ronnie's lips dripped sloppy kisses down his body. Tonguing his navel, Bryan's hips twitched in anticipation as his hardening member throbbed to be released.

Max stared in disbelief. His mind was echoing how wrong this was, but his body ached to be touched. Despite the constant nagging in his mind, his fingers willed themselves to the front of his zipper. He unzipped it slowly, quaintly ghosting his fingertips over his jeans. He reached inside his pants and clutched softly onto his swollen cock. He exhaled in a shuddered breath as the vertical motion of his right hand dispersed mind numbing tingles throughout his entire body. He stroked faster, never removing his sight from Ronnie and Bryan.

Ronnie had successfully removed the rest of Bryan's clothing. Resembling that of a fallen angel, Ronnie wasted no time in expelling the heavenly moans that he loved to hear.

"Uuggghhh...f-fuck Ron-Ronnie." Bryan panted heavily, his chest heaving in sequence with Ronnie's bobbing head.

He enveloped Bryan's cock in the warm wet confines of his mouth. Humming an unknown tune, Bryan grabbed Ronnie's ebony locks between his fingers, dragging him deeper. Ronnie drug his tongue across his length, teasing it across his slit. Bryan thrust his hips forward, fucking himself into Ronnie's mouth.

Ronnie blew against Bryan's dick, shining with the luster from his saliva and Bryan's own pre-cum, before attaching his lips around it once more.

"Ronnie...I-I..." Bryan moaned loudly, clenching his eyelids shut as his orgasm took over. He clasped the sheets around him as he came in one blood-curdling scream.

Ronnie swallowed Bryan's bitter juices, some of it dribbling slightly from the side of his mouth. He licked the corners of his mouth and pressed his lips against Bryan's. He ran a tongue along Bryan's bottom lip, needling his entrance. Bryan accepted, tasting himself on Ronnie's tongue as he encountered it with his own.

Max breathed heavily, silently cursing himself for what he was doing. "Fuck," he mouthed as he came over his hand and front of his jeans. He took his hand from beneath the denim fabric and wiped his excess on his pant legs. He leaned his head against the bed board and closed his yes, keeping his mouth open to steady his breathing.

Bryan sat up, and brushed his hands over his face. He moved expertly, finding his boxers from the floor and setting them back on his hips. He placed a final passionate kiss on Ronnie's reddened lips before whispering something in his ear. The words whirred like ceiling fan blades in Ronnie's skull as Bryan shot Max a knowing glare accompanied with a sexy smirk.

Ronnie nodded and caught Bryan's bottom lip between his teeth. "Consider it done." He whispered behind Bryan as he sat down on a chair beside the bed.

Ronnie turned and faced Max. He leaned down on top of him and trailed his tongue around the details of the tattoo on Max's neck. Max could feel his heart rate accelerate as the blood sank down to his dick, making it instantly harden. He hissed breathily as he let his hands wander across Ronnie's ass. He grasped it firmly, pressing his erection against Ronnie's. Ronnie gasped and primitively grinded his hips downwards on top of him.

Max couldn't help himself. His hormones were driving his every movement. He didn't care about the consequences of fucking Ronnie. No. He only knew two things. He wanted it. And he wanted it /now/.

Their groans grew in volume at the loss of contact when Ronnie lifted himself off of Max to take off his shirt. He then groped Max's jeans, taking a hold of the belt loops and dragging them down. Ronnie tossed them inelegantly over his shoulder, almost hitting Bryan in the process. Max shakily maneuvered Ronnie's zipper, coaxing the tight-fit jeans from his hip bones.

"This is going to hurt, Max." He said faintly into his ear. He sat up and turned his neck to view Bryan. "Baby, throw me the lube." He said
sweetly.

Bryan nodded and rummaged through Ronnie's bag on the floor. He tossed him the small bottle and Ronnie caught it perfectly. He flipped the top and spread the slick substance onto his fingers and cock. He let out a deep breath as his hands drew across his length before positioning himself to prep Max as well as he could.

Max let out a pained grunt as Ronnie began to gradually increase from one finger to almost three. He scissored him, conscious of being as gentle as he could before Max emitted a delicious moan. 'Got it', Ronnie thought to himself as he struck Max's prostate once more with his fingers.

"Oh. Oh God, Ronnie." Max whimpered slightly when Ronnie released his fingers. Ronnie wasn't going to last long. He'd contained himself as long as he could. Teasing Max's entrance for a few moments he thrust himself deep inside of him.

A groan caught at the back of his throat as Max's taut muscles clenched around him. "F-fuck. Mmmmax."

Ronnie positioned Max's legs higher for better penetration. He plunged again, hitting that coveted spot. His angle was perfect. He had Max screaming his name every time.

Bryan watched as his lover fucked another man. He loved to act as the voyeur. He'd done it before, but usually it was just to observe Ronnie jack himself off in the shower. His hands had already glided to his ignored cock after growing hard from listening to Max beg for more. He couldn't contain himself. His thighs broke out in spasm as he reached his peak, drenching his once-clean boxers.

Ronnie brought a hand to Max's dick, pumping it in sync with his own thrusts. Max moaned. Its echo haunting as it ricocheted off the stark white walls while his body erupted in a wave of pleasure. He came over his chest and Ronnie's hand, panting softly as Ronnie rode out his own orgasm. Ronnie entered Max messily, losing his concentration as his body shuddered in ecstasy. His numerous necklaces clinked against Max's chest as he collapsed on top of him, breathing staggered.

They laid there for a moment, lost in the high that was post-orgasmic bliss. Bryan, now devoid of his boxers, sauntered back over to the bed and acquainted himself beneath the covers between Ronnie and Max. He pressed a kiss on both of their cheeks and snuggled into the blankets before bringing his hands behind his head. The other two followed suit, distinguishing the water marks on the ceilings as you would fluffy clouds on a summer's day sky.

"Thank you." Bryan said aloud.

"You're welcome, baby." Ronnie sang.

Max sighed before moistening his lips with his tongue and turning towards Bryan. He placed a fervent kiss on his perfectly shaped mouth. "Happy birthday Monte."

"Yeah..." He breathily commented. "This is definitely the best birthday I've ever had..."
Sign up to rate and review this story