Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Loyalty

Saving

by kristinia 0 reviews

Orochimaru goes to this village and saves Anko from Iwa ninja's. He then decides to have her as his apprentice.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1286 words

0Unrated
"Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya you are to go to a small village in the east and kill any Iwa ninja's there. We have been getting reports that there are large controlled attacks." Sarutobi stated and the three young jonin's shared looks before Tsunade said," I don't want to go with that stupid pervert and quiet snake boy." Jiraiya's eye twitched but before he could yell Orochimaru said quietly," Let her say what she wants, Jiraiya."

Tsunade looked at him with distrust but before they could continue Sarutobi said sternly," You three are teammates, act like ones. You are in this together you never know when you may rely on one of your teammates skills and abilites." Orochimaru bowed a little and said," Forgive us, Sarutobi-sensei. Our manners... are rusty. We haven't been on a mission together in a long time." Sarutobi smilied at him and said," True. You are wise Orochimaru beyond your years."

Orochimaru didn't say anything as Tsunade just looked away huffing and Jiraiya looked at him with jealousy. "Now go. Do not fail me, do not fail Konoha. That village is under our protection." Sarutobi ordered and the three disappeared on the spot. "I just hope Jiraiya doesn't try to kill Orochimaru and getting killed in the process." Sarutobi said slightly amused.
__________

Orochimaru was at the gate when Tsunade got there and they stood in silence waiting for Jiraiya to show up. Tsunade glanced at Orochimaru before stating," Uh... Orochimaru about earlier..." "Don't." Orochimaru interrupted and Tsunade blinked surprised and shocked. "Don't apologize when you don't even really mean to, Tsunade." Orochimaru finished after a slight pause and turned away leaving Tsunade to gape at his back.

Her eyes narrowed and she said angrily," See if I ever try to be nice to you ever again." Orochimaru turned to look at her and he didn't say anything at all. Thirty minutes later Jiraiya appeared and he grinned at them sheepishly. "You. Are. Late. Again." Tsunade stated softly and dangerously causing Jiraiya to look at her nervously. "Sorry, Tsunade, Orochimaru. I had some loose things I needed to tie up before coming here." Jiraiya stated.

Before Tsunade could hit Jiraiya Orochimaru said," Let's go. We can't waste time in fighting one another." Tsunade calmed down and they took off running beside each other.
________

"Hokage-sama, are you sure it is wise to let the three go all alone?" A young jonin Ibiki asked as he looked out of the window and Sarutobi looked out the window as well as he answered," Of course. I know it seems that it wasn't a good idea but even though Orochimaru doesn't trust either of them and Jiraiya is perverted and Tsunade has a temper I know they would risk their lives for each other." Ibiki glanced at him before he asked," Are you sure? Orochimaru... seems conceited."

"That maybe, Ibiki, but he will pull through for his teammates cause that's what I taught them. No matter what fight for your teammates, because they are important to you. They may be young but they are going to carry the title Sannin. They are only jonin's right now." Sarutobi stated softly and Ibiki turned to look at him before he said," You say they are just jonin's right now. What do you mean by that?" Sarutobi chuckled gaining Ibiki's attention as he answered," They maybe just jonin's but they will be famous, they will be known as the famous Sannin's."

"Hm... if you say so, Hokage-sama." Ibiki stated and Sarutobi chuckled once more.
________

"Let us meet right here when we are done." Orochimaru ordered as they stood in front of the Village's Gate. Tsunade nodded her head before disappearing and Jiraiya looked at him angrily before he also disappeared leaving Orochimaru alone. Orochimaru disappeared as soon as his two teammates disappeared.
________

Tsunade watched dispassionately as the last of the Iwa nin's in her area fell to the ground dead with kunai's in their vital areas. She then looked up her blonde hair blowing in the wind as she said," Jiraiya, Orochimaru you two be careful and hurry up. I won't wait at the Gate forever before I come back for you two." She then took off towards the Gate where she promised to meet her to teammates.
________

Jiraiya looked up at the sky, dead Iwa ninja's all around him. "Well ain't this just a bugger. Dead already? Bunch of stiffs. I better get to the Gate and wait for Tsunade and Orochimaru. You two better be alright." Jiraiya said before taking off towards the Gate where the three promised to meet.
_______

Orochimaru looked upon the Iwa nin's about to rape a girl with disgust. "Vile ninja's." He whispered softly before disappearing and suddenly the ninja's were sent flying away from the girl who looked up eyes wide in fear and wonder. There standing before her was a pale boy with golden yellow snake eyes. He stood before her his long lucious black hair falling around his shoulders. "You are scum, calling yourselves ninja. About to harm... a little girl no less. You should feel lucky that your deaths are going to be quick." Orochimaru stated calmly but his eyes were flashing with anger.

"W-who a-are you?" The girl asked eyes wide with fear. Orochimaru looked over his shoulder at her and smiled softly as he answered," Don't worry, i'm here to help this village. Go and hide. I promise when this is over i'll find you." The girl nodded before stumbling up and running off. He turned back towards the ninja's and all he did was charge at him.
________

It was about five minutes later as Orochimaru wiped his hands clean of blood on a Iwa's vest before walking away. He looked both ways looking for the girl he promised he would find when he was over. He heard quiet sobs and he turned to a well eyes not blinking. He felt more Iwa nin's hiding everywhere inside the buildings but he felt the little child in the well. Her life energy or ki was low very low. Orochimaru carefully walked towards the well and looked inside only to see the girl from earlier.

"I'll get you out just hold on a little longer." He called out before rushing at the buildings while pulling out a kunai from his pouch. A few moments later he felt that all of the Iwa ninja's were dead and he turned back to the well. He didn't sense her pressence which caused his eyes to widen slightly as he ran over to the well. He looked over and didn't see her and he didn't even think as he jumped in.
______

"Man Orochimaru's late. We got to go after him, he's never been late before." Jiraiya said and Tsunade nodded her head in agreement when they looked up at the sound of foot steps. What they saw made their eyes widen in shock. Orochimaru was walking towards them soaking wet, his clothes sticking to his body. But what shocked them most was the girl in his arms. "Orochimaru who is the girl? What happened?" Jiraiya asked as the two ran to meet him and Orochimaru looked up from the girl his eyes blank as he answered," My apprentice... I found my apprentice."

"We must hurry, she isn't going to last long if we don't get her to the hospital." Tsunade said checking her vital signs and Tsunade took her gently as Orochimaru stripped in front of them and then pulled out a top and got the girl from Tsunade once more. He put her in the top and held her in his arms gently as they took off. Orochimaru let his wet kimono on the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story