Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another Nin like me?!?!

Another Nin like me?!?!

by freakinchair42

Its about Naruto finding out their is another Nin in his Village who Is alot like him in more ways then one. This is my first lil ficwad story so plz dont be to hard on me but i will like feedback...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata, Ino, Naruto, Sakura, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 695 words

?Blocked
I dont Own Naruto or any of the chars so yea i dont make money off of it and all that other stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tsunade called Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Ino and another Nin that they havent seen before to her Office.
"you all might be wondering why I called you here, well I need you to go on a B rank Mission. You are to go and track down a group of murdering ninja. They are considered highly dangerious."
She looked up from her paperwork to see them all staring at Master Shadow with confused looks.
"This is Master Shadow, he is a very quiet person and perfers to stay out of everyones way and sight. He actualy went to school with you guys."
Naruto looked very confused " Realy? I dont rember ever seeing him."
Tsunade look alittle irate. "Yes he was their he has a very unique Bloodline he can fade into the the shadows and nobody would ever see him or know he was their, he can also walk into the shadows and walk out of one that is miles away. thats why you've never noticed him and from what i am told he has many other skills. so that should answer your questions about him."
Everyone looked at him in awe.
Sakura not taking her eyes off of Master Shadow asks " So where is it that we are heading?"
Tsunade Replies "They where last seen north of here I dont know where they are heading thats all we know, I hope you all can track them down and come back safe. Sakura your incharge, as for the rest of you do as she says. Your all dismissed."
"YES MAM!" they all said and left the room.

They seperated from theor to go collect their things. They all agreed to meet by the Main Gate. Hinata got their first. Not too long after her Ino and Sakura arived they were talking about how mysterious Master Shadow was. They asked Hinata what she thought of him. "Ummm he umm seems like a nice guy."
Sakura replied " I know but I never seen him around before not even back at scool."
"I know, I mean their was that one corner in the room where it was always dark but I never seen anyone leave or go sit over their." Said Ino.
Naruto arives in the middle of their conversation. He buts in "I dont realy get a bad vibe from him but I dont realy trust him yet, and I don't know how loyal he is if he is later then me."
Everyone looked surprised that naruto actualy wasnt the last person their for once and that he made a realy good point.
Out of nowhere they hear a small quiet voice. "Actualy i'm here i've been here the whole time you guy just never noticed me."
They all looked white for a second. "We are so sorry to say those thing we just dont realy know that much about you." They all said together.
"Its ok I dont realy blame you i'd probly say the same thing if i was in your position, and Please just call me Shadow." he looked a little flushed when he said that.
well atleast they thought he did being that they could only see around his eyes. They headed out after that with Shadow in the front followed by Hinata then Naruto, Sakura and Ino in the rear. They traveled North till it got dark then decided to camp their for the night. Everyone was wondering If they where going to find the Murderious Ninja, who Shadow was, and if they could realy trust him.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So thats chapter 1 I hope you liked it. I know its not much but I dont want to over do it because i'm still new. their will be violence, sex and wierd things happening in this story. Plz give reviews and rember this is my first story so plz be kind and give some advice to what you'd like to see in chapter 2. and I might like some ideas and fix them in. i'll try to have chapter 2 up in a day or so.
Sign up to rate and review this story