Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Break Me.

New students. New Drama.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Katie and Maggie has been together as friends through it all. Can they make it still with the Madden twins on their side? What if all the stuff they have to go through, was caused by Benji and Joel?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 1497 words

0Unrated
Katie And Maggie. Typical Teenage Girls In High School Always Up To Something But Up To Nothing. Quiet,Smart,Loved,Beautiful Girls. Wouldn't Change Life For Nothing And Wouldn't Be Changed For Anthing, But Who Knew That Two Boys...Benjamin And Joel Madden Would Do Both?


"Kaleb Is A Prick. Can't You See What He Does To You? Or How He Treats You?" Katie Asked. "Katie...I Dont Want To Talk About This Anymore!" Maggie Demanded. "Excuse Me Class But We Have Two New Students Today...Joel And Benjamin Madden" The Teacher Said With Too Much Purkiness.

Its Monday.Who Is Purky On Monday!?" Um Teacher... Its Benji." Benji Said As Cool As He Could. He Had DORK Written All Over His Forehead. "Okay There Are Two Chairs In Front Of Katie And Maggie. Raise Your Hands Maggie And Katie. You Can Take Your Seats Now." The Teacher Said Katie And Maggie Did As They Were Told And Joel And Benji Sat Down.

Katie And Maggie Began Carrying A Conversation. "What Are You Doing After..." Maggie Paused Only To Find Benji Staring A Both Of Them. "...Do You Want Something?" Benji Stopped Looking At them And Turn To Face The Front. Maggie And Katie Carried On With Their Conversation."Like I Was Saying...What Are You Doing After School? Maggie Asked.

"I Don't Know, What About You?" Katie Returned The Question. "I Think Kaleb Wanted To Do Something But He'll Probably Bail On Me Like Always. You Know...He WAS Such a Great Guy...Funny,Charming, Could Listen To Me For Ever. But Now Hes....Different..Like He Never Listens To Me Or He Never Spends Time With Me...All He Wants Is Something I Dont Want To Give Up Yet And Then He Gets Mad And He..." Maggie Paused.

"Maggie...Does He Hit You?" Katie Asked Her In Anger And Concern. "Ummm...Ummm" Maggie Studdered. She Couldnt Speak. Katie Now Knows. "That Bastard!" Katie Screamed. "Ms. Nicholson!!! What Did You Just Say?!" The Teacher Screamed In Anger. "Well Since You Didn't Hear It Im Not Repeating Myself. Maybe You Should Get Hearing Aids Or Something So You Can Hear Better." Katie Smirked. "KATIE SHUT UP!" Maggie Screamed In a Whisper.

"Go To The Office! Now!"The Teacher Screamed. You Thought The Whole School Could Hear It. "Fine! I Hate This Stupid Class Anyways. Dont Have To Tell Me Twice!" Katie Yelled Walking Out Of The Class Room. That Teacher Was The Nicest Teacher In 11th Grade. Katie And Maggie Loved Her And She Loved Them.

But When Katie Gets angery Or Upset Then She Takes It Out On Whoever Is In Her Way But Not Maggie Because She Knows Better. Long Story. Right When Katie Walks Out She Hear 'Ohhs' In The Class Room. She Laughed To Herself Walking to The Office. Right When She Walked In The Door The Administator Came Running up To Her And Hugging Her And Kept Asking If She Was Alright. "Yes Im fine But Whats Going On?" Katie asked Confused.

"Oh Sweetie. Your Mom Called...Your Father Just Died." She Said As If She Had To Tell You That Your Dog Just Died But Worse And More Sympathetic."Wha...What Did You Say?! My Father Isnt Dead." Katie Started To Break Down In her Arms.

Even Though Katie's Father Left Her When She Was Two...He Was Trying To Make Up For What He Did. They Became Closer Then Possible Over The Past Few Months And When Katie And Her Mom Would Get Into Fights She Would Go To Her Dad. And Now He Has Pasted. "Sweetie Go Get Your Stuff And Go Home. Get Some Rest." The Asministator Said As Kindly As She Could.

Katie Walked Back Down The Hall To Her Class. She Opened The Door And Had Forgotten That She Had Been Crying. Even Though She Was Still Crying Her Eyeliner Was Smeared And Her Face Was Red From Rubbing Her Eyes. Right As Katie Opened The Door Everyone Stopped What They Were Doing And Gasped At The Crying Katie. "Oh My Gosh...Katie What Happened.

I Didn't Think You Would Get In That Much Trouble For What You Said." Maggie Had No Clue About The News That Was Coming Her Way."Im Not In Trouble.Im Fatherless." Katie Said Disappiontedly. "Wha..What Are You Talking about?!" Maggie Was Definitly Confused And Now Benji And Joel Are Wondering What She Meant By that Too. They Were As Wide Eyed As Maggie Was And They Were Staring At Katie Too Just Like Maggie.

"I Mean...My Father Is Dead. Thats What I Mean" And With That She Walked Out Of The Class Room Leaving Maggie,Benji And Joel Confused And Mixed Emotioned. And I Dont Know Why the Innocent Die And We Know Its Not Right. "Hello?" "Katie What Do You Mean Your Father Is Dead?" Maggie Demanded The Answer And Katie Knew It. "I Mean That When I Went Up To The Office The Lady Came Out Of No Where And Told Me That He Was Dead I Dont Know How And I Dont Know When." Katie Started To Cry Again.

"Shhh Shhh Dont Cry. Right As School Gets Out Im Coming To See You And We'll Talk About It." Maggie Said Comfortingly. "Okay Whatever." Katie Said. "I Have To Go Now But I'll Talk to You Later." Maggie Said And Then She Hung Up. Katie Got Home And She Saw Her Mom At The Table With Her Head In Her Hands. "What Are You So Sad About?" Katie Asked Her Mom. "What The Fuck Do You Think?" Her Mom Snapped At Her. "I Have No Clue. Considering MY Father Just Died And You Didnt Give A Damn About Him So I Was Asking What The Hell Is Wrong With You Since You Didnt Care About Him!!!"

Katie Had Snapped Back. "Look Here. I Married Him And I Do Still Have Feelings for Him. So Dont Fucking Yell At Me For Crying About Him Dying." Her Mom Was Yelling Right In Her Face. " The Hell You Do. Right When He Came Back Around To Apologize You Didnt Except It And When We Started To Get Closer You Got Angery And Jealous Because Me And Him Were closer Than We Were. So Dont Sit There And Lie To Me About Caring About Him When You Didnt Give A Shit About Him." Katie Has Had It By Then.

With That She Left With No Place Left To Go She Went Back To School. It Was About Lunch Time And When Katie Was Walking Into The Lunch Room Some Were Staring and Some Had No Clue. She Found Maggie And To Her Surprise Benji And Joel Were Sitting There With Her. "Hey." Katie Said Right When She Sat Down Next To Maggie And Across From Joel. "Oh My Gosh Katie You Scared Me. What Are You Doing Here I Thought You Left And Went Home." Maggie Said Catching Her Breath And With A Confused Look On Her Face. "Me And My Mom Got Into A Huge Fight... And From Keeping Myself From Slapping Her In The Face I Had To Leave." Katie Said As She Looked Dwn Into Her Lap Staring At Her Hands."Katie Take My Keys And Go To My House. Ill Catch The Bus Home.You Need To Sleep." Maggie Said With Concern.

"Fine.Love Ya Girl.Bye" Katie Said And Left. Maggie Had Just Gotten Home When The Phone Rang. Katie Was Alseep. "Hello?" "Thank Goodness. Maggie Have You Seen Katie?" Katie's Mother Asked Maggie. But Maggie Lied. "No I Havent Seen Her Since She Left This Morning.Sorry But Ill Call You If I Do."Maggie Said And Hung Up The Phone. The Next Day At School Wasnt Better For Katie.

At Lunch It Was Complete Silence Between All Four Of Them."I Cant Take This Anymore." Katie Said Walking Off.Everyone Sat There With Confused Looks On There Face And Joel Walked Off After Her."Katie! Wait Up! Hold On! Slow Down." Joel Yelled After Her While He Was Running To Catch Up. "Leave Me Alone Joel." Katie Said Walking Faster. Joel Had Caught Up To Her And Grabbed Her Arm."Please Tell Me Whats Wrong But You Dont Have To If You Dont Want To." He Said With Pleading Eyes.

"Fine. Want To Know?! Well When I Was Born My Parents Divorced. When I Was Two My Dad Tried To Kill Me. Then Left After Knowing That I Lived. He Came Back After 17 Years And Apologized and Tried To Make Up For What He Did. We Got Really CLose And He Just Died!" Katie Screamed In His Face.

Everyone Was Staring At Them. Joel Just Had His Jaw Hanging Wide open With Wide Eyes. Katie Wiggled Out Of His Grip And Ran Away. Joel Walked Back Into The Lunch Room And Sat Down Trying To Digest What Katie Had Just Said To Him.
Sign up to rate and review this story