Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Break Me.

Even though you can't see it, this is where it goes all downhill.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Just like the title says.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 658 words

0Unrated
-Joel And Benji's House-
"How Did It Go? Im Guessing Well Since You Were There For Hours." Joel Said To Benji When He Walked Through the Door.

"You Guessed Right. We Go Out Now." Benji Said Proudly. "How'd You Manage That. She Hated You Remeber?" Joel Said Confused Of How Benji Pulled That off So Fast. "I Know The Words To Say." Benji Said.

"Do You Just say Them Or Do You Mean It?" Joel Asked. "Well Usually I Would Just Say Them But I Meant What I Said To Katie." Benji Said Truely."Well What About You. I Know You Like Maggie. Why Dont You Ask Her Out?" Benji Asked Joel.

"Because She Has a Boyfriend. and She Doesnt Like Me Like That." Joel Said Sadly. "How Do You Know She Doesnt Like You? Have You Talked To Her?" Benji Asked. "No. Not Really."Joel Said. "Well When Katie Asked You Out Maggie Looked Jealous." Benji Said Smiling Which Made Joel Smile Too.

"Well...When Kaleb Is Outta The Picture, I'll Give It A Try. But I Dont Want Any Drama." Joel Said With A Shrug. "...You Remember Like The First Day We Got To McOsborne, Katie Said Something About Him Hitting Maggie Or Something."

Benji Said In Rememberance. "...I Didnt Hear Anything About That?! You Must Have Misheard. Maggie Is Too Smart To Be In A Broken Relationship Like That!" Joel Said In Anger And Disbelief. Benji Shrugged And Said With A Laugh.

"Maybe. So You Think Shes Smmaarrt, Huh?" Joel Laughed And Gave Benji A Push. Ring,Ring,Ring..."Hello?" "Hey Omgosh Me And Benji Go Out!" Katie Exclaimed. "Um.. Wow! How did that happen?" Maggie asked. "LONGG story." Katie replied. "So wait how do you go out with Benji when you had a date with Joel?" Maggie asked confused.

"Like I said, lonngg story!" Katie laughed. "How'd your date with Kaleb go?" Katie asked in dislike. "Good I guess." Maggie replied. "Maggie get the hell over here now!!" Katie heard Kaleb in the background. "Hold the fuck up!" Maggie screamed back. "Katie... Let me...Call you... Later..."

Katie could tell Maggie was wanting to cry by the way she was choking up. "Maggie wait!..." Too late. Maggie hung up the phone.
~Next day at school~-Katie's P.O.V.-
Maggie isn't at school today and theres something else. Neither did Kaleb. Maggie wont call me and tell me she wasn't coming or is she answering her phone. I have gotten to the point where I'm about to call Kaleb. It rang like three times and it sounded like someone answered and then hung up. WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!

I'm walking to my car when out of nowhere, Joel and Benji. "Where are you going?!" Joel asked. "No where. Go back to class." I demanded. "No. where are you going?" Benji asked a little more calmly. "Something is wrong with Maggie. I can feel it." I said sadly.

"We're coming with you." Joel demanded. "Woah. Chill out." I said to Joel. We all climbed into my car and I drove off. I was driving a little TOO fast. "Baby. Calm down." Benji said rubbing my hand. "Sorry." I did calm down. We got to Maggie's house and you could hear things breaking and shattering.

"Stop!!!" Maggie shouted. "Shut up!" Kaleb yelled back. I ran so fast to the door.. Benji and Joel chased after me. "Katie stop!" Benji shouted. A gasp fell from my lips. I can't believe that was my first reaction. Everyone was in utter shock at the scene that was in front of us.

Before anyone could do anything, I julted for Kaleb. I jumped on him and just started hitting him as hard as I could. Then somehow I got from his back onto the ground in less than 60 seconds and pasted out. I woke up to see Joel and Benji ganging up on Kaleb. Maggie is laying somewhere near just breathing.
Sign up to rate and review this story