Categories > Anime/Manga > Kaikan Phrase > Primal Rhythms

Primal Rhythms

by Laughingwolfgirl

Santa hates to be ignored, especially by a certain blue-eyed singer. When it happens one too many times, the drummer takes matters into his own hands.

Category: Kaikan Phrase - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-08 - Updated: 2005-05-08 - 3867 words

?Blocked
With practice over, Santa headed out of the studio and over to the vending machine, seeing Sakuya standing there drinking his own soda.

"We're all going to grab something to eat, you gonna come with? Or are you still too good to come and eat with us peons, your back up band?" Santa smirked toward Sakuya, who continued to drink his soda as if Santa hadn't spoken and in fact wasn't there.

Santa grit his teeth, not about to back down, not in the least. Even if he couldn't get Sakuya to act like part of the band outside of the studio, he'd get him to acknowledge Santa himself at least!

He very nearly raised a fist and decked the other guy when Sakuya turned his head and smirked before throwing his can into the recycling dumpster and turned to walk off without saying a word.

Santa watched Sakuya walk past the others coming out of the studio, instruments in hand, all looking at their singer who merely lifted a hand and kept on walking outside. Watched as the others looked at Sakuya's retreating figure walking out into the congestion of people, and then looked back at Santa, as if to say, "what'd you do now?"

Santa had always hated to be looked at like that, especially when he wasn't at fault.

Throwing up his hands in pure disgust Santa's words reflected that disgust. "WHAT?! I didn't do anything, I just asked the bastard if he wanted to go get food, he didn't even say shit, just did his bored look and walked off. And he's lucky I didn't punch his lights out. I was going to too!"

After Santa's outburst Yuki walked over, put an arm around his shoulder and herded him toward the front entrance with the others, "You know how he is, why do you persist in trying to get him to be otherwise Santa?"

"Because we're a team, and he needs to be part of that team, but not just that, because...ah, who cares, are we going to eat or what?" Santa brushed past Yuki's arm, gaining on Towa, Asturo and Yuka asking them were they felt like going to eat, he was game for anything as long as they ate soon. And completely missed the speculative look Yuki gave him.

**

Santa rubbed his belly, if he continued to eat all those burgers from the fast food place they had decided on, he'd be rolling down the street rather than looking as sexy as he did while walking.

He whistled while flipping a drumstick in his hand, it was one of his older practice sticks, no harm if it fell, not that it would, he wasn't clumsy in the least! But if he were bumped it'd be okay. The good sticks were kept with the drum set in a special pouch with the cymbals.

He'd told the others he was going to go home and catch some sleep, but he really had other plans.

Plans concerning a certain song bird he knew, a very arrogant song bird that needed some special attention to keep its head from becoming inflated.

The thought had Santa grinning almost evilly.

Arriving to where he needed to, he looked around making sure he didn't see anyone from the band around, not that he really expected anyone too be around, but still. And then he walked into the building heading for a certain apartment.

He didn't worry about it being locked; the guy never locked his door as far as Santa knew. Turning the knob, he was right, it was unlocked.

Santa walked in, took off his shoes and walked further into the apartment, spying just the person he had come to see laying across his bed, arm over his eyes, headphones on and listening to music. One foot was keeping time with whatever music was playing.

Santa took off his shirt, dropped it to the floor, and climbed onto the bed and over the body already there. He removed the headphones with one quick swipe, the smile on his lips cheeky and predatory.

"You owe me Sakuya! You could have at least spoken to me at the studio. Don't be such a bastard all the time! It wouldn't kill you to hang out with us sometimes."

"What are you doing here Santa?"

"I told you, you owed me for ignoring me like you did."

"So every time I ignore you, you'll come running?" Sakuya had yet to move his arm from over his eyes.

"Maybe I will, if it'll get you to talk to me at least then yeah!"

"And maybe I just didn't feel like eating fast food!"

"How'd you know we were going to eat fast food, we didn't know we were going to get burgers!" Santa had begun to run a finger down Sakuya's chest, teasingly.

"You always get fast food Santa; I can taste it when you come over." Came the dry reply.

"Oh yeah, you complaining now? Are you saying my breath stinks or something huh?" Santa sat up, blood pressure starting to rise.

Sakuya lifted his arm just enough so he could watch the other man's reactions, the quick grin flitting across sensual lips, there and gone. Santa was predictable in his responses and Sakuya enjoyed pushing those buttons.

"Well there was that one day you had eaten a lot of onions, it took every-oomph"

Santa, before even thinking, had slugged Sakuya in the gut, not very hard, but with enough surprise to knock the wind from the other man. When it had really hit the drummer of what he'd done, he nervously chuckled while moving away from the prone man very slowly. Like you would with a snake that you've accidentally awakened by stepping on them.

He watched as Sakuya finally took in a lung full of air and then began to sit up, slowly, following Santa's retreat, the look in the singer's electric blue eyes casting shivers all along Santa's spine.

Oh yeah, he'd done it now; his unruly temper had put him in a tight spot once again. Wasn't Yuki always trying to teach him some patience, trying to show him how to control, oh no wait that was something else. Anyway, Santa kept backing up away from Sakuya and the promise in those eyes of retribution. Retribution with Sakuya could mean anything, from pleasantly painful to just downright mean.

Santa was so busy focusing on the crouching predator in front of him that he didn't realize how close he was to the edge of the bed and ended up going ass over head backwards and landing in an ungraceful heap on the floor. Sakuya peeked over the side, took one look at the disgruntled Santa with limbs every which way and began to laugh uproariously.

Santa lay where he was for a moment, partly because he wasn't sure if he had all his parts intact, and partly because his pride was smarting. Or was that his ass? It was probably both!

"Damn you Sakuya don't laugh, it's not funny!" Okay it was funny and if it were anyone but Santa, he'd be laughing as well. But damn it, Sakuya didn't need to be laughing so hard either!

"You should see the look on your face, of course it's funny, don't say stupid things!"

Santa grit his teeth with every word uttered in laughter by the singer on the bed. It was moments like this that Santa really really hated the bastard! Wished that he'd never started sleeping with the guy! Cursed the fact that the guy had the sweetest best singing voice in all of Japan, and that when Santa had heard Sakuya sing it had been the beginning of the end for the drummer.

Add to that the gorgeous good looks, those dreamy blue eyes, a body that was compact and sexy. FUCK!! Santa was supposed to be mad at the guy, not sitting here rubbing his ass while getting a hard on. He moved his leg slightly to help conceal the damn thing, because if Sakuya saw it, he'd heckle Santa even more!

"Shaddup already! Quit laughing, I didn't come over here to be laughed at!"

"Oh? Why did you come over then?"

"Stupid, you know why, I told you! You owe me!" Santa had been slowly and gingerly standing up while he'd been talking to Sakuya, still rubbing his ass and using his other arm to try to conceal the rather large bulge in his pants.

"Oh, that again. I don't know why you think I owe you anything. I think you just like to come over to suck on my cock!"

"I don't hear you complaining when I'm doing that!"

"Do I look stupid, as if I'd complain while you've got your lips around me? Come on, who would turn down a good blow job huh?"

Santa tried hard not to feel warm all over the compliment. Though he couldn't stop himself from asking, "You think they're good?"

"Aren't all blow jobs good?"

Once more Santa was gritting his teeth, damn that Sakuya, he could never leave well enough alone, always had to spoil a guy's moment!

"Fuck it, I'm going home, you can owe me later!" With that said Santa turned to leave, only to hear Sakuya's mocking chuckles fill the apartment, with a swift turn he glared at his lover. "What are you laughing at now huh?"

"You! You give up so easily, always first to fight and first to go home. Pitiful isn't it!"

"Fuck you!"

"Obviously not, you're leaving!"

With that Santa took a running leap and jumped onto the bed, only to land flat on just mattress, Sakuya had rolled to the other side of the mattress before Santa could land on him.

"You are too slow!"

"I'll show you too slow!"

In earnest the two men began to wrestle, neither one gaining the upper hand, clothing being torn in the process. After about twenty minutes of sweaty wrestling, they both sat at opposite ends of the bed, both breathing heavily, soaked in their sweat, each with only their pants still on, their hair flat and stuck to their heads.

"Well that was a work out, but it still gets us no further!"

Santa began to chuckle at the almost disgruntled look on the other man's face. "Well we can always start again and see who's gonna be on top tonight by who gives out quickest?"

"Hell, if we do that I won't have the energy to fuck or be fucked. All right Santa, since you're so adamant that I owe you, you can top tonight! Close your mouth fool, flies might decide to take residence!"

Santa couldn't believe it, in the last couple of months since they'd started sleeping together Santa could count on his hands the few times he'd beaten Sakuya and gotten top billing! And here was the singer simply letting him have top tonight.

Fuck was it Christmas and no one told Santa! His birthday maybe...he jumped when he felt a pinch, looking down at his own hand pinching his belly, wonderingly. He didn't even realize his thoughts had manifested themselves physically.

"Well, are you going to stare at me all night?"

"FUCK NO!" Santa grinned hugely and quickly moved toward the other man, knocking him flat on the bed, chuckling down into those pretty blue eyes, thinking they really could suck a person in.

Leaning down he kissed Sakuya's lips softly, almost tentatively, suddenly a bit wary of a trick being played. Sakuya was known to change his mind easily, he'd hate to get really into this and have the other man suddenly flip them and be on top. When all Sakuya did was wrap his arms around Santa's neck, the drummer began the kiss in earnest, nipping, suckling, tonguing every inch of Sakuya's lips, mouth and tongue.

Santa's body moved against the other man's, making space for himself in the cradle of Sakuya's thighs, grinding against the singer, moaning softly at the delicious friction. He could feel Sakuya's erection against his own as he ground down, it seemed someone was eager for this as well.

For all Sakuya's coldness and the guy could be really really cold when he wanted to be. It was a constant battle between the two; he could also drive a sane man wild in bed. Santa had never asked how someone as young as Sakuya had gotten so much experience, had merely counted his blessings that he was on the receiving end and left it at that.

It had all started after a particularly bad fight in the studio and Sakuya had walked off telling everyone he was quitting...again! The man quit more then some women went shopping! And Santa in an weird moment had gone to Sakuya when all the others had pestered because they'd already tried to get their singer back, and had tried calmly and rationally to explain how good Sakuya was for the band, and how good the band was for Sakuya.

It had broken down like pretty much all their conversations and in an effort to shut Sakuya's mouth; the drummer had quickly pulled Sakuya down for a very powerful kiss. The rest was history, they'd ended up in Sakuya's apartment, not a word spoken and Santa had found himself the recipient of the best sex he'd ever had so far. The next morning neither had said a word. Santa figured it was because it was just really weird, and they'd gone their own way, rehearsals and live shows were the same as always, good and tight!

Santa had wondered if he'd ever get to sleep with Sakuya again or if that had been just some random fluke, till he found himself once more angry with the singer and following him home to give him a piece of his mind. And once more found himself under the other man, having his mind blown to pieces.

Santa had sort of caught on, when Sakuya was in the mood, he merely picked a fight with the drummer and they'd have wild passionate sex. It worked for both of them, they fought an awful lot, and Santa sometimes wondered if the others suspected anything.

Normally he'd have told the others already, but for some reason both he and Sakuya were loathe to share that knowledge with the rest. And so they kept it to themselves.

Reaching between their bodies, Santa pulled on Sakuya's jeans, undoing the buttons, before sliding his hand in, knowing that he'd feel skin, Sakuya seemed to hate underwear, never wore the stuff, and Santa had found himself no longer wearing underwear either. He let his lips slide from Sakuya's own lips, and along his jaw, sucking on a patch of skin just under the singer's ear. And ooh, how sweet the music that produced, Sakuya was very sensitive there; he'd give little whimpers in that beautiful voice that would make Santa's cock twitch and leak even more.

"You gonna help me get our pants off or because I'm top I gotta do all the work?"

"Heh, I thought you wanted to do it all."

"Yeah...right, come on help me out here, you know you wear those fuckin' tight ass pants that are like paint on skin!"

"I don't hear you complaining when you're staring at my ass while I'm singing!"

"Tch, how do you know I'm staring at your ass huh? I could be looking at all the girls in the front row!"

"My ass always feels hot, from all your looks!"

Damn smug bastard, next time they were playing live, Santa would make sure he looked elsewhere! But he didn't have time to sulk as Sakuya lifted his hips, pushing Santa up as well, causing the drummer to moan loudly at how good that felt, and then sit back to start to take his pants off too.

When both pants were lying on the floor, Santa got back into the position he'd been in, hissing when heated skin rubbed against heated skin. Oh man, he'd never get enough of Sakuya, the guy was so fucking hot in bed. He let his lips zero right back to where they'd been, only to slip to the other patch of skin under the other ear, couldn't let either side feel left out.

His hands themselves were busily moving, one upon a coral nipple, fingers twisting and pulling lightly, enough to get Sakuya to cry out, while his other hand lay between them grasping the singer's cock, stroking slowly, rhythmically. His own hips pushed against his hand and Sakuya's body keeping in time.

It was one of the nicer things Sakuya had ever told Santa, that the drummer had excellent rhythm. Santa always wondered if it was here in bed or in the studio that Sakuya meant. But didn't want to ask and be too obvious.

"You better hurry it up, we've done the foreplay with all that wrestling, and I'm in the mood to be fucked. But my mind could change and you'll lose your chance."

Oh hell no! Santa wasn't about to lose out, not on this rare opportunity! Reaching under the bed for the lube he knew Sakuya kept there. He sat up, and popped the tube open, noticing that they'd need to get another bottle soon, before pouring a gob of the gelatinous-like liquid into his hand and rubbing that onto his cock while closing his eyes savoring how good that felt.

"Hey stingy...you going to masturbate yourself while I lay here watching or what?"

"Geez...you really are all hot and bothered aren't you!"

"Just get on with it, quit playing!"

"Fine!"

Santa reached between Sakuya's thighs, rubbing the liquid there between the crease, slipping a finger into a very tight feeling hole, his own cock twitched like some dog in need. He soon had two and then three fingers, using them to stretch Sakuya, who moaned with each thrust Santa gave him.

His whole body shook with tremors as he began to place himself at the singer's entrance, slowly pushing in, trying to be careful. Only to nearly howl as Sakuya lifted his hips, impaling himself on Santa's cock. "Why'd...you..."

"Shut up...you were taking too long...now fuck me!"

Santa grinned, stayed on his knees and lifted Sakuya's legs to his shoulders and began to fuck him in earnest, each thrust striking deep, striking hard. Hard enough that soon the bed was thumping the walls in a quick staccato rhythm.

Santa watched through narrowed eyes, as Sakuya looked damned sexy thrashing his head around, grasping at the sheets, the blankets having been pushed off the bed when they wrestled. Muscles in Santa's thighs began to ache as he kept thrusting deep and fast into Sakuya, and his body shook in earnest as his lungs began to protest such abuse as his panting was doing.

There! He'd gotten that particular spot, Sakuya sang for him as the man began to come, gripping Santa's cock so damn tight he had a moment's thought that it might be cut off! Sakuya's orgasm triggered his own and any type of rhythm he could lay claim to jumped out the window and his hips snapped erratically once, twice, three times, as he came explosively.

He fell over onto Sakuya, pushing the man's legs into his stomach for as long as Sakuya would take it, which wasn't long at all, damn it! The guy could have at least taken pity on him, and given him a few moments more. But no...bossy Sakuya nearly threw him off, both of them hissing as Santa slid out with an audible pop.

"Hey you could have waited for a second, I was trying... to catch my breath!"


"You weigh a ton...and I couldn't...breathe!"

"I'm not that heavy!"

"I think it's all those fast food joints you've been eating at!"

"It is NOT!"

They both fell silent each trying to gather their thoughts and trying to breathe normally.

"So I'll see you tomorrow at practice right?"

Santa grinned as Sakuya merely grunted his assent. Slowly getting up, he grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, cleaned himself off, got up and began to dress.

"You gonna think about coming to eat with us tomorrow maybe? It wouldn't kill ya, you know!"

"I'll think about it!"

Santa's grin grew even wider at that, knowing that he most likely would end up here as well tomorrow, but he doubted he'd be on top again.

As he was walking to the door, he was stopped by Sakuya's words, "I don't owe you anything now!"

"Hehehe! We'll see!"

With that, he jauntily, with his hands in his pockets, walked down the stairs instead of taking an elevator and then walked out into the sunshine of the falling afternoon.

"Have a good visit?"

Santa felt his heart stop and jumped before turning to see Yuki standing with his arms crossed across his chest watching him expressionless.

"Uh...hey Yuki...whatcha doing here anyway?"

"I came to see if a certain hunch of mine was right."

"And?" Santa tried to bluff his way through whatever Yuki was thinking.

"I think I'm correct in my assumptions."

"Heee, you should never assume, it makes an ass out of you and me!"

"Sure Santa...whatever you say. Headed home? Good, I'll walk you."

Santa didn't know what to say to this, so he merely walked beside what was nearly his very best friend. He wracked his brains trying to think of something to say when he was thrown by what he was asked.

"So, trying to make sure Sakuya feels like part of the band?"

Santa rubbed the back of his head, smiling weakly, seeing his own apartment building in sight, something he hadn't been so happy to see in such a long time, "Uh...yeah I went and talked to him and I think we had a good conversation ya know!"

As he walked up the stairs to the lobby, Yuki continued to stand at the foot, watching him. "Really...must have been a very good conversation. I'll have to try one out myself sometime! Have a good night Santa!" With that said Yuki walked off leaving Santa wondering what he meant by that!
Sign up to rate and review this story