Categories > TV > Doctor Who > One Starry Night

Chapter 3

by beccas_phantom 0 reviews

It was a normal day in the TARDIS. But the Doctor has other ideas. And what is it with the Doctors room?

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 457 words

0Unrated
********

Chapter Three

As though in slow motion they moved slowly towards a door off of the console room, which Rose noticed only at the last minute was the Doctors room.
The very room she had so many times before been told not to enter. But now she was going in there, under the Doctor free will.

They slowly moved towards the center of the room, which held a large bed with covers of a dark blue silk. After her bra had fallen to the ground, compliments of the Doctors nimble fingers, the feel of his hands upon her skin made Rose's heart beat faster, and the warmth created by her bare skin against his filled her with even more desire. They fell backwards on to the bed still entwined together Rose falling on top of the Doctor. For a moment they were looking at each other, shared a intermit look, a smile and Rose slowly ran her hands down the Doctor chest to his trousers. Very slowly, watching the look on the Doctors face, she unbuttoned his trousers and still looking at him, pulled the zip down.
The Doctor was amazed to see this side of Rose, the firery, and seductive side of her. He couldn't help but moan at her touch as she slowly pulled his trousers down along with his boxers and throwing them across the room. She slowly made her way back up to him, laying kisses all the way up this torso, along his chest, noting his breathing increasing, up his neck and possessing his mouth again. Slowly the Doctor opened his mouth to her and let her tongue explore him.
He slowly moved his hands so they were on her hips. The Doctor let his hand move upward, memorizing the feel of the soft, smooth skin under his fingertips. He had a feeling he'd never get enough of this.
Tracing the edge of her underwear, his fingers brushed against lace. Dear God, lacy knickers... Did she plan this? I bet she did...oh; I do love this side of her.
Rose trembled slightly. "You can take them off...if...if you want." She moved and lay back on the bed, making it all too easy for him to do so.
He reached up and hooked his fingers in the waistband. Pulling them down took a torturously long time, but he couldn't bring himself to move any faster. He almost laughed when they made their first appearance at her knees. Pink. He'd imagined they'd be pink. They barely made a sound as they hit the floor.

To Be Continued. . . .

**

sorry its a short chapter i had a mental block. but will be posting as soon as i can for college is nearly over. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story