Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > READ!!!!!

YOU MUST KNOW!!!!!!

by KissGoodbye 2 reviews

PLease read if you are a fan of me_myself_and_MCR's story's; THIS IS SOOOOOO IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT; MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER!!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 264 words

0Unrated
If your a fan of my sisters story's (me_myself_and_MCR) you might have been waiting for an update for more than forever. Bad news; she sadly got into a very tradgic accident and is been in the hospital for more than a month or so. Not being able to update for her fans makes her sad; she told me to tell you guys:

"I am so sorry; i will get back as soon as i can; i promis to; but this popped up of no where. I am so sorry and i plan to recover soon; or at least i want to; depends on the doctor. I hope you guys didnt think i left you; i had it on my mind the whole time! Love u guys; Nichole + (autumn)"

She has a very bad arm right now and half her body is in a cast but she will defenitly make it. It will take her awhile before she can type and get to her normal self; but she'll make it; i have faith in her and i hope you do too; you better at least. My sis (Hope you know by now its me_myself_and_MCR) is getting ready to eat and all so i have to let you all go; but i will keep updateing on here to let you know whats up; see you guys soon!!
Love;
Autumn + (nichole)

P.S.: Now you know why i havent been updateing on MY storys; but i soon will have another LONG chapter up soon; i promiss; so keep your eyes peeled!!
Sign up to rate and review this story