Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Mikey's Birthday

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 2010 words

0Unrated
Finally! I can re-acess my account! (that'll teach me not to forget my password!)
-------------------------------------------------------------



Gerard's P.O.V

'Happy Birthday Mikey!' I say softly to my brother. 'Thanks Gee' I hear him say groggily, waking up slowly and turning to face me. I smile as I hand him his birthday present. This is a tradition that we made up before I entered high school. We'd sneak into each others rooms before our parents woke up on our birthdays, we'd always give our presents in secret. 'Your fucking joking!' his mouth drops open as he sees the two Smashing Pumpkin concert tickets I got for him. I can't help but smile even though I'm not going to be going to see it with him. 'Thanks Gee!' he squeals, pulling me into a brotherly hug. 'You and Cameron are going to have heaps of fun there' I say, Mikey looks stunned. 'But you're coming with me aren't you?' he asks, I shake my head 'No these tickets are for you and Cameron' I tell him. 'But I want you to come' Mikey says plainly. 'Don't make up your mind just yet I just thought you'd like to go to your first concert with a friend that's all' I say shrugging my shoulders. 'I'll think about it' Mikey answers, smiling.

'Happy Birthday Mikey!' Ashley screams, running over to Mikey and pulling him into a huge hug Mikey comes out of it, a huge smile plastered on his face. Frank hugs him too....causing the jocks to make rude remarks and wolf whistles. I roll my eyes and "nudge" one of them, making them topple into each other like dominos. I laugh quietly and sidle over to Ashley. She rolls her eyes at me as she hands Mikey his present. 'Fuck yeah!' he exclaims. She's bought him the pair of Misfits shoes that he's been admiring for the past couple of months now. 'Its from both Cameron and I' Ashley states. 'Where is Cameron?' Mikey questions, searching the hallway for him. 'Sorry mate he caught some virus thing last night' Ashley says shuddering. 'So he can't come to the party?' Mikey asks disappointedly, Ashley nod sadly 'Well your still coming aren't you?' Mikey asks hopefully. 'Wait' I start 'I thought you were just having Cameron, Chelsea, Kailah and Ryan?' I ask confusedly. 'Well I thought I might invite Frankie and Ash along to' Mikey says plainly. I'm starting to think that Mikey might like Ashley but I don't let on. 'Okay then...does this mean I no longer have to leave?' I ask hurriedly as the bell signals the start of class. 'Yes' Mikey sighs 'cool' I say hugging my little brother 'I'll talk to you after school. I yell to him as he hurries down the hallway for homeroom. 'Ready to go Ash?' I ask her as she tucks a loose strand of her jet black hair behind her ear. She sighs 'I suppose' she says and we hurry quickly to class.


'Mr Way I'm glad you finally made it to class' my science teacher says sternly. The jocks up the back snicker and I glare at them before taking my usual seat next to Frank. 'What took you so long?' he hisses at me the moment I sit down. 'Alex' I whisper softly. Frank nods and continues doodling in his science book. Fucking loser why couldn't Mikey just see that he does need idiots like that in his life? I sigh as I get out my science book and start absentmindedly doodling in the back of my science book. If I keep this up I'm going to have no pages left by the end of the semester. 'So what did your parents say about letting you move into the basement?' Frank asks, breaking the silence. 'They said they'd think about it...usually means no in my parent's book' I say bitterly. The basement is bigger, darker better. I'd do anything to have that room. 'You never know' Frank starts smiling 'They might just let you' I shrug 'Maybe' I say before I go back to my doodling. 'So did Mikey like his present?' Frank asks, trying to keep the conversation flowing. 'Yeah he really did...he wants to take me instead of Cameron though' I say softly. 'So go!' Frank says eagerly, I roll my eyes. 'I really want him and Cameron to go...mainly because I want to be able to talk with that Alex without those two around' I say quietly. 'But his older brother Paul...he said he'd beat the shit out of you if you ever came near him or his brother again' Frank says, his eyes wide open with worry. I shrug, I can't say I have forgotten the last time I talked to Paul, but Mikey's friends with his brother....I have to stop him from ruining his life.

Ashley's P.O.V

'Cameron you okay?' I ask hesitantly as I open the door to Cameron's room. Its pitch black in there even though it's still light outside. 'Cameron?' I question, stepping into the room slowly. I groan, he's faked sick, again. 'You owe me big time Cam' I say under my breath, even though I know he can't hear me. I hope he'll come to Mikey's party tonight, he owes him a lot. I exit Cameron's room and enter my room on the opposite side of the hallway. I don't see why mum bought me a wardrobe; I don't put anything in it. I search the floor for something more casual to wear to Mikey's birthday party. I end up wearing a dress my mum bought me ages ago... that I dyed black and ripped it at the hems. I chuck on my stripy socks and converse sneakers. I straighten my hair and put on thicker eyeliner. Happy enough with my appearance I start to head downstairs.

'Bye Mum!' I yell out to her as I walk out the front door before she can ask where I'm going. Harrison's over and I'm sure as hell he won't approve of the boys whose house I'm going to. I shut the door quickly, regretting not bringing a jumper. I hop into my car, Cameron's left my Misfits CD in. He really shouldn't go into my room and still my stuff. I reverse slowly, checking to see if Cameron's come home yet. I can't see him anywhere, sighing I drive over to the direction of Mikey's house.

'Hey Ash!' Chelsea greets me, giving me a hug. I smile 'Hi Chelsea....where's the birthday boy?' I ask, peering into Gerard's house. 'Sugar high with Frank' she shudders. I can feel a smile form on my lips as I see in the hallway Frank almost literally bouncing on the walls. 'No Cameron?' Chelsea asks disappointedly. 'No sorry...he's still feeling a bit ill....he should be back at school tomorrow' I lie. Bloody Cameron, I'm going to kill him when he comes home. 'Ashes!' Frankie screams, running down the hallway to give me a hug. I almost topple over at how fast he's jumped onto me. 'Hi Frankie' I say, straining under his weight. He may be short but he's really heavy. Mikey turns to face Chelsea. 'Gerard not back yet?' she shakes her head. 'He better not be drinking any on the way' Mikey mutters under his breath. Grog. I roll my eyes, he probably is knowing Gerard.

'I'm ba-ack!' We hear a voice call from the hallway. 'Gee!' Frank and I squeal running over to give him a hug. We're both on a very huge sugar high....and everyone thought Frank was mental on one...they obviously haven't seen me on one yet. 'Whoa! I know you two think I'm irresistible but I have to put these down' Gerard jokes, putting two paper bags on the coffee table in the living room. 'Now can we hug you?' I pout, he smiles and pulls me into a hug first, then Frankie. 'Okay what kind of stuff did you get Gee?' Mikey asks, trying to peer into the bag. 'That's for me to know and you to find out' Gerard answers cockily. He pulls out the bottles, straight vodka and beer, typical Gerard. He hands a beer to everyone in the room. Chelsea looks a little hesitant. 'I don't know' she mutters, but she takes a small sip anyway. 'Cheers to Mikey!' Gerard shouts raising his beer up. 'Cheers!' we all say together, clicking our bottles together before taking a sip.

The party's pretty much in full swing now, its roughly nine guessing by the clock, I only had half a beer, my mum would kill me if I came home drunk. Chelsea only had a couple of sips of hers and Gerard, Frank and Mikey are absolutely pissed. I start to laugh as Frank gets up on the table and starts to do a guitar solo to one of the Green Day songs that's playing softly on the stereo. He may be drunk but he still manages to pretend pretty accurately. 'Idiot' Gerard says, pretending to hit the back of Frank's head. Frank just smiles and gets off the table. That's when I realise Mikey's missing. I go off in search for him, when I find him looking sickly pale coming out of the bathroom. 'Oh Mikes!' I exclaim, kneeling over to him where he's just about passed out. 'I'm going to go get your brother' I tell him, I start to get up when I feel his hand shoot out and grab mine. 'Not yet' his words are slurred slightly, he's really drunk. 'Just let me do this' he says quietly. Do what? Sit on the floor drunk holding my hand. Before I can respond I feel his lips crash against mine. I pull away in shock. He looks pretty shocked to at what he's just done. I jerk my hand away and run towards Chelsea. 'Look Mikey's near the bathroom he's really sick I better go now so say goodbye to Frank and Gerard for me' I say as calmly as I can. I don't want her to know I'm freaked out over Mikey kissing me. 'What are you okay? You look a little freaked out' Chelsea asks worriedly. 'Oh its nothing I just better check up on Cameron that's all' I say letting a weak smile form on my face. She nods and says goodbye as I quickly slip out of the house. He was drunk. I tell myself. He couldn't have even meant it.

But what if he did?

Mikey's P.O.V

I kissed her. Holy shit I kissed her. I've ruined everything now because I had to go kiss her. I see Chelsea come up to me, she looks worried. Ashley probably told her. 'Mikey you really need to go to bed' she says sternly. I nod and don't complain as she helps me get up. I try standing on my own, but the floor and walls keep on moving, this can't be normal I can feel myself swaying slightly. Chelsea puts my arm over her shoulder and leads me upstairs. I crash onto my bed feeling sick from the amount of booze I've drunk. 'I'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow okay?' she whispers to me, I nod as she gives me a kiss on the forehead, a year ago I would have been so excited to get a kiss from her. 'Night Mikey' she says softly leaving my room.

I don't bother getting undressed, I don't bother pulling the covers up over me, I don't even bother taking my glasses off, mainly because I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, knowing how much I've fucked up my relationship with Ashley. Also I'm pretty damn sure that Cameron's not sick. Cameron never gets sick, I just hope he is and that he wasn't beaten up by Daniel yesterday. I want to Ashley but Cameron made me swear I wouldn't.

I guess there are a lot of things I can't tell Ashley.
Sign up to rate and review this story