Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

Prologue

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 181 words

0Unrated
Prologue.

My childhood was a dull one. I didn't really do much. No exciting adventures or tales of trauma. It was just a cute childhood with some adorable moments, but altogether, just the run of the mill experience.

We decided to move. "We" being my parents. And we decided to move to a suburban house. My parents were deciding to have more kids after they found out how much fun it would be. Besides, all their friends were having kids. I was fourteen.

We hadn't moved yet. My parents did have a baby when I was fifteen. And I was the built-in babysitter they never got when I was born. Which left me alone with my little brother. And my new little sister, born just a year after my brother. I was sixteen by then.

That summer, we finally moved. We decided to settle down in the suburbs of Chicago. I was enrolled in a new school. I could drive by this time. And that's when the real fun began.

***

Reviews please. Basically what has been said in the other ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story