Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I Ever Wanted To Do was Be With You

Day with the Kids

by forevrcharmed92 2 reviews

As she stepped out of that truck his heart was immeadiately her's to do as she pleased, but a secret quickly revealed could cause this feeling to be smashed forever. Or could it be love? And if it ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 697 words

0Unrated
Title: All I Ever Wanted To Do Was Be With You
Chapter Four: Day With the Kids
By: Heavnhelpus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dwarves with little tiny hammers were hitting him. Yeah that was it, little hammers.

"Ow." Bob opened his eyes to see a little face infront of his. "Oh.. uh.. hi."

Addyson squeeled in delight. "B-ob waked up!"

"Yeah Bob woke up." Bob looked down at the little blonde. "What is it Addy?"

Addyson put a finger to her lip as if in thought before her eyes widened. "I hungy!"

"Are you?" Bob questioned. He slowly crawled out of his bunk. "What do big girls like you eat fro breakfast?"

Addyson reached for Bob, who immeadiately lifted her into his arms. "Kwis!"

"No Addy, big girls don't eat their brothers for breakfast." Bob scolded lightly, his eyes wide in confusion.

Addyson impatiently shook her head. "No, Kiws!"

Bob turned to look at the little boy in the play pen on the floor. The young one stared at him with wide eyes and a smile.

"Kwis come too?" Addyson questioned.

Bob nodded his head. "Sure why not."

"And Mommy!?!" Addyson asked.

Bob looked at the sleeping Madyson, "Addy, mommy's sleeping."

"You carry mommy to breakast too!" Addyson insisted.

Bob sighed. "Alright if you insist." He set Addyson down on the bed, and picked Chris up from the play pen. He set him down between two pillows to make sure he didn't fall off before moving toward Madyson. He carefully shook her shoulder to awaken her. "Madyson?"

"Hmm... what?" Madyson slowly opened her eyes.

Bob smiled. "Morning. Addy wanted me to carry you into the living room for breakfast."

"You don't have to do that Bob, I can walk." Madyson's eyes searched his.

Bob shook his head, "Nope, Addyson insists." he smiled and carefully picked the young mother up. He then went for Addyson. "Addy, you pick your brother up real carefully ok?"

Addyson nodded her head before picking up her brother. Madyson picked up Addy and put her arms around the young child and her baby son while Bob carried the family into the living room. He carefully placed the three down on the couch. Addyson handed Chris to her mother and tottered off into the kitchen, returning with a letter. "Yook! A yetter!"

Bob grabbed the peice of paper from the little girl and read aloud, "Dear Bob and Madyson, we went out for breakfast, didn't want to bother you guys, be back tonight. -Frank, Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Taryne, Rachel."

"They did what?!?!" Madyson exclaimed, jumping up.

Bob shrugged, "Went out for some fun... what's the problem?"

"Mom told me to keep my eyes out for them. They can't go out without me!" Madyson exclaimed.

Bob put the letter down and picked up Addyson. "Trust me, there in safe hands. They're all adults."

"That's what I'm worried about." Madyson replied. "Go get ready... NOW!"

Bob put the squirming child on the ground and set off to do Madyson's bidding. "Yes ma'am." he muttered under his breath as he hurriedly got dressed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple walked through the mall. Bob holding Addyson on his shoulders, and Madyson carrying Chris on her hip. They caught the stares of many people around them, but he just smiled as he followed the persistant woman through the mall.

"I can't believe they left us after mom deliberately told them!" Madyson fumed as she stopped infront of the Cinema.

Bob smiled, "Trust me, your not going to catch up with them. I gaurentee you they're long gone from here and we'll see them tonight, Now how about you let me take you and the kids to a movie and we spend the day with them?"

"You don't have to do that Bob." Madyson replied.

Bob walked off toward the cinema, Addyson cheering as he walked up to the teller.

"Can I help you sir?" the teller asked, gazing at the couple.

Bob nodded, "Yeah, four tickets to ah... Shrek Three I guess." Bob accepted the tickets from the man and walked into the theatre, a sense of happyness at the smile on both mother and daughter's face while they began their day together with joy.

TBC~
Sign up to rate and review this story