Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Three

by rainydaykid13 6 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 287 words

0Unrated
Fans scream as we rush out of the venue.

"And here we are with Fall Out Boy!" A man speaks into a microphone, patting me on the back, "Where one lucky fan will spend the remainder of the tour with them!"

I ignore him, figuring it's just another contest won by just another fan-girl.

Instead, I shift my focus to my nightmare, wondering what the lilies could have meant.

I absentmindedly watch, nodding my head occasionally, as a girl, no older than twenty-four, is plucked from the crowd and pulled over next to the man.

"Rae," she introduces herself, smiling and shaking hands with Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

I snap back from my thoughts as she stops in front of me, holding her hand out to shake.

I smile nervously and grab her hand, feeling an icy chill wraps itself around my wrist and crawl up my arm, feeling like a million pins being jabbed into my arm at once.

I pull my hand away and look at her.

And that's when I realize, when I remember what the lilies mean.

Rae is going to die.

---

"So you're sure that nothing strange has happened to you in the last few weeks?" I ask her for the kabillionth time as the bus speeds down the busy highway.

She rolls her eyes and nods,"Yes, Peter, I'm sure. Why are you acting so weird?"

"N-no reason," I shake my head, telling myself that maybe nothing is going to happen.

Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

She eyes me suspiciously.

"I'm just gonna go to bed," I say, standing and shuffling off towards the bunk room.

I flop over onto my bunk and shut my eyes, silently praying for morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story