Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

Mabudachi Love

by GiaKohana 1 review

Hatori falls in love. Yaoi parody.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Ayame, Hatori, Shigure - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-18 - 206 words - Complete

1Funny
Hatori, Shigure and Ayame Sohma sat at the table, casually sipping tea.

Hatori sighed.

"What's wrong, Tori-san?" Ayame asked.

"Well...ever since Kana...I, I have a confession to make..."

"Oh my!" Shigure interjected. "Could this be...a confession of LOVE?!"

"HAHAHA!!!" Ayame laughed. "Speaking of love, Gure-san...you would never cheat on me, would you, darling?"

"I'd never even think such a thing, Aaya!" Shigure's eyes twinkled suggestively...until they both cried, "YOSH!!!", dissolving into laughter.

"Ahem." Hatori got a word in. "As I was saying. My confession."

Ayame and Shigure looked at Hatori in anticipation.

"I...I..." Hatori stammered. "I'm in love with you."

Shigure and Ayame looked at each other. "With me?" They responded in unison.

"Yes." Hatori admitted.

"Well, why didn't you say so!" Shigure said, all thoughts of Akito fleeing from his head.

"I could have told you that!" Ayame said, immediately forgetting about Mine.

"So..." Hatori continued, pushing Kana out of his heart for good and kicking Mayuko to the curb while he was at it. "What shall we do about it, then?"

"Let's discuss this in the bedroom!" Shigure crowed suggestively, as he and Ayame flanked Hatori, each putting a hand on Hatori's left and right buttocks and squeezing.
Sign up to rate and review this story