Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Loyalty

Following

by kristinia 0 reviews

Anko is finally able to leave the hospital and everytime anyone sees Orochimaru around Konoha Anko is not even five steps behind him. They soon realize that she doesn't just idolize him she trusts ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino, Tema - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 1039 words

0Unrated
"Do you remember what your name is girl?" Tsunade asked sitting beside the hospital bed and Orochimaru was leaning against the wall across from the girl and kept his eyes on her. Jiraiya and Sarutobi were standing side-by-side on the girl's other side. Tsunade was seeing if she had possibly gotten amnesia even though she knew she didn't, it was a just in case. The girl looked at her with fear before glancing at Orochimaru questioningly.

Orochimaru barely nodded his head and the girl turned back to Tsunade and answered softly almost fearfully," I'm Miterashi Anko." "Do you remember what happened to you?" Tsunade asked kindly and when her eyes filled with terror she wondered what had happened that she was so scared that she didn't want to talk about it. Orochimaru seemed to sense her fear rather than feel it as he said smoothly," You can trust her, Anko. She was my teammate, she can be trusted. Trust me."

That seemed to settle some of her fears as she answered softly," I... had almost been..." She trailed off not able to say what happened as she started closing up on herself as Orochimaru answered softly," She had almost been raped but I stopped them." Orochimaru then looked at Anko who was almost completely locked up on herself when Orochimaru stated," Anko tell her the other things. You don't have to talk about that just yet."

Anko started at his voice and she explained," I was thrown into a well and... that's all I remember. Before that Iwa ninja's and Iwa bandits would invade that village and if I was found, they would beat me. It all stopped when Orochimaru-sama found me and saved the village and the people inside of it." Tsunade sent Jiraiya a glare when he opened his mouth to protest. He saw the glare and closed his mouth before suddenly understanding.

Anko didn't know that the other two had been at the village helping saving the villagers. She had only seen Orochimaru and thought that he alone had gone to save her. "I see. Do you remember anything else, before or after the attack?" Tsunade asked gently knowing that the girl's mind was still fragile as was her spirit. She also knew, though Orochimaru was left in the dark, that Orochimaru cared for the girl and was protective over her because she reminded him of himself when he was her age.

She almost felt pity for the two but yet she was amused by the two at the same time. "There was a lot of fear in the villagers life. Always were we attacked, even though Konoha ninja's stepped in a lot. Fear was everyone's companion and slowly we got used to the attacks. The last one though.. was the worst. Everyone lost someoene may it be family or friend. I don't remember anything else." Anko answered blankly as if she was a machine.

"What about your family?" Tsunade asked frowning a little especially when Anko squeezed her eyes close at the question. Orochimaru seemed to already know the answer as he went still and watched the girl closely. There were no sobs, no tears no grief just a blank mask as she answered blankly," They died when I was five. I have been alone ever since then." Tsunade closed her eyes and the three finally understood why Orochimaru did so much to keep the girl alive.

She reminded him of himself when he was a child. She had been alone for four to six years but not Orochimaru was there for her. "I see... I want you to stay in the hospital for a couple of more days so that I can heal your chest wounds. After that we'll talk to some families that can't have children and see if they are willing to take you in." Tsunade stated only for Orochimaru to but in and say," She's staying with me, Tsunade. We have already discussed this once."

Tsunade's eyes flashed as she hissed out," I have already told you that she should be with two people who will love her and act like her parents and be her parents. You can't raise a child, much less a female one, on your own, Orochimaru. No matter how well you will do it." Sarutobi sighed and explained to the girl softly," Don't worry they are teammates. They just don't always get along." Anko watched with wide eyes as Tsunade yelled at Orochimaru which he he just calmly and softly replied back.

Anko's eyes started watering up as she screamed," STOP IT! PLEASE JUST STOP!!" The two turned to look at her, Tsunade shocked and Orochimaru calmly. "Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sarutobi-sensei, this is enough for today. Leave her alone." Orochimaru said as he went and took his seat once again beside Anko and the three left knowing it was no use pushing him even more.
_______

It was three days later and Tsunade was walking along the streets of Konoha between Nawaki and Dan. The three were laughing and having a good time when Nawaki asked," Hey nee-chan isn't that Orochimaru? Who's the girl following him around?" Tsunade looked forward and blinked when she found Orochimaru walking and walking close to him was Anko. It was as if she was afraid of the villagers seeing that she glanced at them nervously.

As if sensing her nervousness, which he could, Orochimaru turned to her and the two stopped walking. He placed a pale white hand on her head gently and Anko smiled up at him brightly. Dan watched this his smile growing as Tsunade answered," That is Orochimaru and the girl following him is the girl he found on the mission me, him and Jiraiya went on. He is her protector, guardian and her name is Anko." Nawaki nodded his head and they watched the two continue walking.

"She is not only loyal to him but she trusts him with her life. She thinks so highly of him and would do anything for him." Dan stated and they watched as the two walked away as if not noticing their pressence but they were shocked when the two turned to stare at them. They then continued walking ignoring the three.
Sign up to rate and review this story