Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

Airport Drama

by clutsy_93 6 reviews

Chapter title says it all :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 1480 words

1Exciting
CHAPTER8
I was so excited I was minutes away from meeting My Chemical Romance, We were now on the free-way and I could just see the airport, only just.
"Claire, we are almost here are you excited?"
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, FOR SO LONG"
"Claire, don't yell, we are right near you"
"Sorry, just a bit excited" They both laughed, I could see the airport now.
"Eh, Claire you are in the dress?" Oh my god, they were right, I was still in the dress that I wore at the wedding,
"Shit"
"I'm sure you can change at the airport?"
"Yer, I suppose" We were now at the parking lot for the airport. Kim and Alan grabbed my bags, and I grabbed some clothes to change into. I walked into the airport, and there they were Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Gerard all sitting down, I guess they were waiting for me.
"Oh my god, Claire there they are" Kim pointed to where they were,
"Kim, don't point I can see them"
"Sorry, come on, let's tell them that you are here and see if you can quickly get changed"
"Okay" We walked over to where they were. And they looked as if I was a fan, wanting an autograph.
"Excuse me, I'm Claire" They all stopped what they were doing and were looking at me,
"Claire!" Gerard jumped up and pulled me into a hug, and so did Frank.
"So this is the contest winner" asked Bob,
"Yes, I am"
"Oh before I forget this is my Sister and Brother, Kim and Alan"
"Hi" they both said it at the same time. Mikey kept staring at me,
"What's wrong Mikey?" I had asked him,
"It's just your wearing a pink dress, your not planning on wearing that the whole time are you?"
"Oh no, I just came from my mum's weddin-"
"So you went?" Gerard was now looking at me,
"Yer I had too, only mum knows I came, Kyle would be so mad if he found out"
"Oh, well I'm happy you came, now you will be safe"
"I feel safe, but not comfortable"
"Huh, what?"
"I'm wearing a pink dress, can I go change?"
"Oh right, yes you can, the toilets are over there, and we shall put your case on with ours?"
"Huh?"
"Oh, don't worry, we will just look after your luggage as you change"
"Okay, Kim can you come with me?"
"Sure" Alan was just busy talking with the guys, and Kim and I were now in the toilets. Kim was passing my clothes through, as I was changing out of the dress.
"Kim, you can do whatever you want with that dress?"
"Oh, I was just planning on washing it, and putting it in your wardrobe?"
"Meh, it's up to you"
"Okay" I walked out, in a pair of skinny legs, and a black shirt with a v-neck, that had purple music notes on it.
"God, I'm gonna miss you" Kim was now crying,
"I'll be fine, and I'll miss you too" I pulled her into a hug, and I heard her starting to cry,
"Kim I'm not leaving for ever"
"I know, but I can still miss you"
"Come on, we have been in here for a while now, they might be getting worried" Kim was the first to walk out; the guys were just talking but stopped when I walked up. Mikey was the first to speak,
"You look better now, more comfortable?"
"Why yes, I am" I said with a smile, Gee had pulled me over and Frank followed.
"Claire, I know you probably don't want to show us, but can we see your cuts?" I could tell when he was asking that he was scared, but I showed him.
"Sure, but please don't freak out, okay?"
"I promise" Frank was about to say something until, I lifted up my shirt ajar, and showed them. Gerard's mouth just dropped and Frank's face, well it's hard to explain, let's just say he was more shocked than Gerard. Gerard moved a bit closer towards me, and ran his finger across the scar on my stomach, I flinched. "Ouch" I mumbled to myself, He quickly pulled away,
"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but it looks sore"
"Let's just say it is" Frank was opening his mouth, but the words weren't coming out, until now,
"What about the one on your, ah, wrist?" He was having a lot of trouble, trying to say this. I pulled down my shirt, and now moved the bracelet that Kim and Alan had got me and showed them my wrist. Frank pulled me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around him, and for once in my life I felt safe.
"CLAIRE!" Alan was calling me; I quickly pulled away from Frank and walked over to them,
"Claire, we have to go now, remember we have to go to the ceremony"
"Oh right, Thank you guys for helping me with this, and everything" I was getting a bit teary in the eyes, but tried to hide them, it didn't work.
"Its okay, we love you, and we will tell mum that you left safe"
"Okay, Thank-you" I gave them one last hug, and watched them leave in the car.
"Are we all ready to go upstairs?" asked Ray. Gerard and Frank were now back with us, Mikey pulled me into a hug, I just cried into his arms.
"Claire, what's wrong?" Asked Gerard,
"It's... just... I'm going to be safe now, no more abusing, getting flung across rooms and cuts.
"Welll you are safe now, just to let you know"
"Cool" Mikey grabbed the end of my chin, and wiped away the tears with his hands.

We were now upstairs, sitting down, it had been my 4th toilet break, I was so nervous but happy at the same time.
"Claire, are you okay, you have been to the toilet a lot now?" Asked Bob,
"Yer I'm fine, just had a lot of water today, that's all"
"Okies then" He went back to playing his PSP. I sat down next to Gerard, until they called our plane number, this is it I'm going to get out of this hell hole, all of a sudden my mobile was going off, who could be calling me this time, it said it was private.
"Hang on guys, my mobile is going off" They all stopped, and waited for me to answer it, I finally got it out of my pocket, in my jeans and answered it.
'Hello'
'FUCK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU' my mouth just dropped, it was Kyle,
'I'm er-'
'I CAN SEE YOU, YOU ARE STANDING NEXT TO A BLONDE GUY' Oh my god, shit, what is he gonna do.
'What are you going to do about it?' Gerard was giving me a strange look,
'You are going to hang-up, tell them to get on the plane, and you will catch up to them soon, you have to go to the toilet'
'Why are you doing this to me?'
'Just hang-up bitch!' I had hung up, and told the guys to just board, I'll be there in a sec had to go to the toilet.
"Claire, cant you wait till we are up in the air?"
"Sorry guys, but I have to go" They all headed towards the gate, but Gerard stayed behind.
"Gerard, please you can go"
"I will, who was on the phone?"
"Oh just mum, she was telling me to buy her something over in Australia" I lied; I didn't want to lie to him.
"Okay, see you on the plane"
"Okay" He walked off, then all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and it was Kyle, He pulled me back, he pulled so hard, I thought my arm was gonna fall of.
"Who said that you could go, I had to get it out of your mother, to tell me where you were?" He slapped me across the face, it hurt like hell, he must be really mad. He dragged me back, I knew he was taking me to the car, but I screamed out,
"GGEERRAARRDD" Kyle started to run dragging me along with him, all of a sudden Gerard turned around so he was facing me. He came running after me, but Kyle quickened his pace,
"LET GO OF HER!" Gerard had finally caught up to us. He grabbed me and punched Kyle square in the face.
"Leave her alone"
"No, what are you her father?"
"No, but you aren't one to talk because you aren't either" He kicked his knee, and then he saw people with camera's running up to him.
"Claire, quick lets go" He grabbed hold of my hand, and we boarded the plane.


REVIEW PEOPLE, NOT ASKING MUCH :(
Sign up to rate and review this story