Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Laws of Attraction

The Laws of Attraction

by bellaxmuerte 3 reviews

He wants her. He can't have her. But he'll be damned if he doesn't try.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 430 words

0Unrated
I couldn't help but stare at her from across the room. The room wasn't big by any means, yet I still felt so far away from her. And I wanted to be close. I could hear Frankie trying to talk to me about God knows what, but my gaze was fixated upon this raven haired girl, and I was officially in a trance. It's not that she was gorgeous; supermodel, no. But she was quite pretty, and there is a huge difference between gorgeous and pretty. I liked that she was just pretty. I could see her laughing. I couldn't even hear her, but I could tell that her laugh was cute and loud and beautiful, all at once. And then there were her eyes. True, I wasn't right next to her, but how could you miss those eyes? Those bright blue eyes popped out against her black hair. She dressed similar to my own style of clothing, which is kind of weird, but then again I guess it's my fault that I wear tight clothes that tend to resemble those of a female.

"So are you going?" It was Frankie. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? The music's kind of loud." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You definitely didn't listen to a word I just said, did you?" I didn't respond. He continued. "John is also having a party over at his house now. I thought we could get the rest of the guys and ditch this place. So are you going?"

I thought about it for a minute. Did I want to go to John's, where there would be mainly guys sitting around, drinking, smoking pot, and playing pool? Or, did I want to stay here, grow some balls, and talk to that girl? "Maybe I'll catch up with you later Frank. I think I'm going to stay here for a little longer."

Maybe I was just desperate after just coming off of a hard breakup with a longtime girlfriend, but there was something that drew me into this girl. It was as if she was a magnet. And the attraction was too strong for me to ignore it now.




*Alright, so what do you guys think? Should I keep going? I'm currently trying to take on 2 stories at once, which is a big deal for me considering I suck at frequently updating my other one haha. Well anyway, I kind of needed a break to brainstorm about my other story, so I started this one. Review, please! :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story