Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Vincent, Myth buster

by chaneitachi 2 reviews

Tifa is a fan of Myth busters and they just tried something that didn't work. Cloud got a idea that inclueds Vincent

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Barret Wallace, Cid Highwind, Cloud Strife, Marlene, Tifa Lockhart, Vincent Valentine, Yuffie Kisaragi - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 532 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Author note: I got the idea while I was on the computer watch myth busters. This is the results



"Tifa, don't get worked up about it. Not every thing the myth busters try will work. I bet no one could do that." Cid said while the boiling Tifa glared at the TV.
"He has point. No one could...shoot a dime...in 36 milliseconds...and...Hit...it."
"Cloud, what was that all about?" Tifa asked staring at Cloud a little worried. He almost had that voice when he is in totol shock.
"I know what Cloud is thinking." Marlene taunted. "What is he, Marlene?" "I'm not telling." She giggled and ran off. "Cloud-"Tifa, I'll be back in a little bit." Cloud said jumping of the couch, jabbed his Ferin keys' and ran out the door before he got questions.

Cloud speed around a corner and almost hit a... Vincent!
"Vincent! I've been looking all over for you!"
"Nice to see you to, Cloud." It's been almost a year since they seen each other. "Oh...I didn't mean to...Sorry!" Cloud stuttered. The gunman almost snickered. "And may I ask why you are looking for me?" "Well.....Tifawaswatchingmythbustersandtheyweretryingto shootadimewithagunin36millisecondsandCidsaidnoonecoulddothattoTifabecausesheisa realfanofMythBustersandshethinkswhateverytheythinkoftryingshouldworkandthey couldn'tdoitsoIwasabouttoagreewhenIrememberedyou'rereallygoodwithagun. So I thought you could do it in front of Tifa." (translation: Tifa was watching myth busters and they were trying to shoot a dime with a gun in 36 milliseconds and Cid said no one could do that to Tifa because she is a real fan of Myth Busters and she thinks what every they think of trying should work and they couldn't do it so I was about to agree when I remembered your really good with a gun.) The gunman raised an eyebrow at Clouds lack of vocabulary for describing his Mad skills with a gun.
"Wow that was a mouthful." "No." Vincent said as he turned to leave. "Bu-but why not?!" "I have things to do." Cloud thought of an idea to get Vincent to come with him. Cloud smirked evilly. "I'm sure I could accidentally go into Yuffies secret stash of matria and score you a black and red one. Or pink if your favorite-"Shut up now, and get me that black and red Matria and you got a deal. And pink is not my favorite color." "Thought so."


Once at 7th heaven Cloud and Vincent jumped off Ferin. "Tifa!" "What!" "Proof." "Huh." Yuffie, Cid, Marline, Barret, and Tifa asked. "Behold the proof that someone human-"Just to remind you I'm not com-"Shut it Robin- cape- copier." Tiff growled "I didn't copy it; I had the cape look first." "Just prove to Tifa that-"Cloud, quiet." Vincent took the dime from Cloud and through it in the air- Booooooooommmmmm! "There, came I go now and I want that Matria by tomorrow." And Vincent walked off. Marlene whistled. She picked up the dime and inspected the hole in it. "He even got the target!"


(( wow, Chane, you might achully get a reveiw on this one without them thinking about it))
I don't think that was a coplement. Shut up voices.
((No, and do't even try making me Flumbi))
Flumbi means fucked( freaked) out beyond all reasons.
Sign up to rate and review this story