Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 1- Project New-Band- Middle of May

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Problems with Pete create a beautiful new band. The first feelings of love spark through Kendra.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 912 words

0Unrated
This would be how my summer days worked. I'd wake up at 10ish in the morning, stuff my face with Eggo waffles (God's gift to mankind), and then, pulling my long brown hair into a ponytail I'd walk over to Pete's house, just two houses over from mine, in nothing but a sports bra and low-slung pajama pants.

Yes, I can be a total slut.

No, I am not that desparate.

Mrs. Wentz would welcome me in with open arms despite my whorish appearence and direct me upstairs where Pete would still be sleeping. There ii'd either crawl in bed with him and sleep or I'd grab a pair of jeans and a teeshirt from Pete's closet (where most of my stuff hangs) and go take a shower. He'd wake up and we'd hang out there talking about whatever really until we got bored and then we'd gather Joe and Andy and go downtown to make fun of the freaks.

We're the freaks though.

Although today was different, when I knocked on the door no one answered. I knocked again waiting for a few minutes before I walked to the back of the house where I peered in the back door.

No one was there.

Where would they have gone?

I shrugged, my spirits a little down and turned around and walked to Joe's house.

When I knocked on Joe's basement room's door, it instantly opened revealing a very tired and messy looking Joe.

"Sup Joe? Can I come in?" I asked.

His mouth dropped at my attire but he nodded and let me in.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked sheepishly.

He nodded and pulled jeans out of his drawer and flung them and a plain tee-shirt at me.

"Thanks." I said happily and got dressed. "Hey Joe?"

Joe raised his eyebrows in question.

"Do you know where Pete is?" I asked. "I went to go hang with him but he wasn't there."

He shrugged "I don't know. I saw one car leave at about 5 this morning and then another one at about 8."

I nodded not questioning why Joe was up at 5 in the morning durning summer.

"His parents must have gotten in an arguement. I'll call him. You get Andy and we'll come get him. I said pressing 4 and then talk.

The phone rang for a few seconds before Pete's sad voice came on.

"Yeah?"

"Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"This is Kendra."

He sniffed a little.

"Kendra." He said in such a small voice I could barely hear him. "I really need you right now."

"Peter Panda, I know, I'll be there let me get Joe's car warmed up and Joe, Andy, and I will be there."

He let out a whimper.

"Your parents got in an arguement?" I asked.

He mumbled a tear choked yes.

"Just tell me where you are." I asked.

Suddenly the urge to call him baby flooded my senses confusing the hell out of me.

"I'm at the Meadowbrook Hotel just outside of town." he said. "Please just come get me."

I nodded and then realized he couldn't see me.

"Don't worry Pete. We'll be ther."

I hung up and rushed out th the garage where Joe and Andy were waiting.

"Meadowbrook Hotel. Outside of town. Go." I said crawling in Joe's tiny Thunderbird.

He backed out of slowly and drove as fast as he could with out getting arrested to the edge of town where Pete was somewhere.

I rushed out of the car as soon as it had stopped and ran to the front desk.

"Wentz. I'm looking for a Wentz." I said frantically.

"Room 207." the man said robotically.

I ran to Room 207 and knocked quietly on the door. Thankfully Pete was the one who opened it.

"Peter." I whispered, my heart crumbling at his tear-stained face.

"Kendra." He whispered back. I cupped his face in my hands and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Come on Pete. Let's take you home." I said.

He nodded and trudged out the door. Before he clsed it I noticed his father, passed out on the bed.

God, what did Pete do to deserve this?

I walked Pete back to the Thunderbird slowly. We talked about whatever making sure to go around the matter of the argument between his parents. Eventually Pete's tears were reduced to sighs and then those sighs to nothing.

He crawled into the car and stared out of the window.

"Hey Pete. Everything ok?" Joe asked.

Pete nodded and continued to stare out the window. I crawled in next to him and brushed through his hair with my fingertips. He didn't respond until my hands fell away from hs hair and laced with his fingers. He turned his head at me and stared occationally glancing at our hands.

"I'll always be here, Pete." I whispered.

He gave a small smile and turned to Joe.

"Joe, I think we should start another band." He said.

Joe froze and the car lurched forward. "What?"

"Another band. Better than Arma." Pete replied.

Andy nodded.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea." He said.

I nodded.

"You guys would rock." I stated.

Joe shook his head laughing. "I can't beleive I'm doing this. Fine we'll start another band."

Thus began Project New-Band.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please read and reply! I'd love you all forever. Oh, and for you guys who do read this, tell your friends who have accounts on ficwad. No more readers no more chapters. That simple.
Sign up to rate and review this story