Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You

The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Sequal to Life On The Murder Scene. Does Gerard find love in his darkest and least favouite place? Do Elena and Mikey FINALLY get to kiss without anyone else around? Is Frank just as...well, Frank?...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 349 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

Mama, We All Go To Hell




Chelsea entered the room as silently as possible. Gerard moaned a bit and shifted positions. She giggled slightly and went on cleaning the room. It wasn't even his own room and his stuff was everywhere. Clothes were scattered along the floor, his night table was covered in makeup, and dead and dying roses in glass vases were in every second meter of the room. She shook her head and tried desperately to sort the clean clothes from the dirty ones. Frank had brought him all the clothes in his dressers and because he was Frank, put all of Gerard's boxers on top.

"Happy birthday Gee!" Frank smiled as he dumped all the suitcases on the bed. Gerard smiled seeing as how Mikey brought his sketchbook.
"Finally I can get out of this stupid dress!" Gerard laughed gesturing to the hospital gown. Chelsea laughed and opened the suitcase for him. She saw what was on top and couldn't control her giggles. Gerard took a look and saw a bright pink leopard print thong on top of his boxers.
"That's your second birthday surprise." Mikey whispered. Erin stood at Frank's side with a questioning look. Gerard's devious side kicked in and he flung the thong at Frank. It landed on his head.
"It's not my birthday." He laughed.


Chelsea laughed at the memory and continued cleaning. She then came to his sketchbook. She knew that it was very secret and not to pry into what he was drawing. Ever. She picked it up carefully and tried to set it on the dresser. Unfortunately it fell out of her grip. The heavy leather cover hit the floor with a loud smack and all the loose papers flew out across the linoleum tile. She froze and didn't move. However curiosity got the better of her and she took a look at the drawings. The top one was of none other than her. She gasped and looked at it closely.
"What the hell do you think your doing?" Gerard asked through gritted teeth.

Three Reviews=Next Chapter!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story