Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > From That Moment You'll Be Out Of Place And Underdressed

Would You Mind If I Sat Next To You and Watched You Smile?

by xXxDieRomanticxXx 7 reviews

If you're looking for a "they met, fell in love and lived happily ever after" story this isn't it. This is a story about how a tornado came spinning its way into my life and destroying my plans...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 927 words

1Original
Hello my name is Dylan Ashley Woods. Not very feminine but it'll do. My twin brother just so happens to be called Ashley Dylan Woods my parents think its cute, we think it is pathetic.

I'm getting side tracked here so let me get back to my story before I forget and end up telling you about the time I got my hand stuck in a drain.

I get sidetracked a lot you see the plan for that day was to meet up with my friend Tiffany in Central London (yes I am a Brit) at 2pm. It's now half past three and I still am at the bus stop. You see the thing is that I was trying to be on time but that plan failed when I stopped at the new Starbucks that opened only last week. A Latte never hurt anyone I thought as I decided to quickly go inside.

After grabbing my latte I sent a text to Tiffany telling her I was going to be late, (as if she didn't know) and that the bus was coming now. Okay so I lied about the bus, it isn't coming but I can't run with a Latte in my hand can I?

Well karma decided to get me back and decided now was a good time to make the bus come from around the corner. I started to run towards the bus stop. I guess you can run with a Latte and probably would have got there if I hadn't had ran right into someone causing my Latte to fly and land on my chest, making my thin vest top go see through.

"Sorry about that." The (rather cute) boy said as he realised what had happened. "I'm Ryan..." he hesitated "...Ross."

He stared, I stared, and we both stared. He does eyeliner pretty darn well considering he's a dude and all. I don't know if I am very sheltered or what but I have never seen a guy with eyeliner before it is quite interesting actually.

"Well...aren't you going to say something." He asked.

"Like what?" I asked completely perplexed. What did he expect?

"Like 'Can you sign this' or 'can you get me tickets' or..." he trailed off. Honestly I had no clue what he was talking about and he actually started to freak me out.

"Not really." I said. He took off his Panic! At the Disco hoodie what the hell is the Panic! At the disco? A movie?

"You might wanna wear this." He said, most guys would just stare he's either too good to be true or...he's gay. All the good ones are gay.

"I'll buy you another Latte if you like."

After we walked back into the Starbucks my phone started beeping (not ringing, beeping. Lets just say my phone isn't the newest model and leave it at that).

It was a text from Tiffany.

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Me and Sarah are gonna start shopping
So text me when you get here and
We'll meet ya.
Tiffany XO


"Sorry, I never did catch your name." He said as I put my phone on the table.

"That's because I didn't throw it." He laughed the nicest laugh I have heard. "Dylan."

"Cute name." was all he said taking a sip of his Latte. I've heard interesting name, weird name, and even 'you look damn good for a transvestite' but never cute name.

"I don't like it." I started. "Far too boring."

We sat for a few minutes in silence.This was my first comfortable silence and I had to break it. Awkward silences I can handle comfortable ones scare me Why am I comfortable with someone I just met?

"What brings you to cheery, sunny England?" I asked breaking the silence. He looked at me nervously.

"Taking a break. Like a vacation."

"I see, for how long?" I asked, and for the first time in a long time I was genuinely interested in the answer. I usually have the attention span of a goldifsh.

"Six months." He said this seemed like a reasonable answer.

I finished my Latte and stood up.

"Well its been great getting to know you erm...Ryan gimme a call if you ever need someone to show you around, or when you want to come get your hoodie back or when you wanna hang out or..." I trailed off standing up to walk out when he grabbed me by the wrist.

It felt as if a jolt of electricity passed through me and my hundreds of butterflies were fluttering in my stomach I only met him about half an hour ago and I knew for certain I defiantly wanted to see him again even if it was just as friends.

"It'll kinda help if I had your number then." He said.

"Oh yeah." I said as I jotted it down onto a napkin. "Call me whenever."

I then realised how excited and slightly silly that had sounded. I then began to stutter.

"Im gonna erm...go...okay...so...erm...yeah." I sounded like such an idiot. "Bye." I said doing an idiotic wave and walked out of the coffee shop.

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!I always have to embarass myself infront of the cute ones

I turned around and walked back in.

"I forgot my bag." I said giving a breathy laugh, grabbing it and walking out as my cheeks went slightly red.

He must think I am an idiot..I am an idiot.


First Chapter what do you think? Read? Review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story