Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Teamed Up with the Enemy

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Tetsu finds out a secret about his partner Yoko.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 468 words

0Unrated
Now it is time for the morning anouncements. Wake up sleepyheads!! First, let me read off the names of the students that didn't make it through the night: #7 Nene Kobayakawa and Senji Hojo, and #20 Ami Yokohara and Sho Yamamoto. Its going good so far, but I need you to do a little better and remember if at least one team does not die in twenty four hours all your collars will explode. Finally its time for the danger zones, so check your maps and they should be updated. Have a nice day.

Tetsu had a disgusted look on his face after the announcement. How could Mitsuko be happy at a time like this? Well, I guess she is this evil, thats probably why she and her husband were given this job. Tetsu took out his map and checked for the danger zones, the zone that they were in was going to be a danger zone in an hour so they had to move. He woke up Yoko who was sleeping under a tree that they had found shelter under. She raised herself up and gave Tetsu a cold look, like she wanted to hurt him.

"What?" she said.
"We have to get out of here," Tetsu said. "this place is going to be a danger zone soon. You can sleep again when we find a safe spot."

Yoko stood up and picked up her bags. She fixed her long hair so that it was out of her eyes and put on her shoes. She and Tetsu started to walk out of the place that they were in. They had thought about going to the residential area, but they knew at least one team had taken shelter there so they had to think fast.

"I hate this." Tetsu said.
"Why?" Yoko said as she took a sip of water.
"Why? You like being in the stupid game? You like killing off your classmates?" he said.
"No, but this is for our government, I'll do anything for them." she said.
"This government is stupid. This thing is probaly nothing but something that they can gamble on, you know. I can hear them now: I put my money on team eight, they look real good. I'm so glad that Shuya Nanahara came up with that terrorist oganization."

Yoko put her bags on the ground and yanked Tetsu up by his shirt. She looked him straight in the eye.
"Don't say that. You don't know a thing about this government. My uncle was killed by Shuya Nanahara. He was an instructor in the same program as him. I wish I could see that Shuya Nanahara, I'd blast his brains out."

Yoko put Tetsu down and picked up her bags. The walked all the way to their next destination in silence.


36 students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story