Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

It's Really Not Your Fault

by xXprettyinpunkXx 7 reviews

It's an actual story now! Tessa was your average party girl. Well..average is an understatement actually. But that's not the real point of the story. Let's just say a one-night stand can really...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1267 words

0Unrated
It's been three whole hours and Tessa still wasn't home. Pete had tried to act calm for Jennica's sake, he didn't want to scare her. But he was losing control.

He was sitting in the living room when he couldn't take it anymore. He flipped the coffee table over. The glass shattering. He kicked the wooden pieces at the wall. Anger pumped through his veins harder as the image of his daughter on the floor getting kicked entered his mind. He picked up picture frames left and right and threw them at the wall.

All Pete could hear was his daughter crying, the image of her screaming for her mommy when she wasn't there. He drew back his fist and slammed it into the wall leaving a huge dent, but he felt no pain. Just when he was about to strike again, the lock at the front door clicked and in walked Tessa as quickly as she could. She pounced on Pete, not realizing what was around her.

" Oh my god Pete! Where is she...where's my baby.." Tessa dropped all her things on the floor and ran to her daughters room. When she came back not finding her, her eyes were wide with fear. Pete took a steadying breath.

" I left her at my mom's house..." Tessa put a hand to her heart and closed her eyes.

" Why didn't you just tell me that." she opened her eyes and scanned the room around her. " Have..have we been robbed?" she asked frantically as she observed the living room. All the picture frames broken, the coffee table, pillows strewn about the place torn to shreds. Tessa balled her fists and looked at Pete who was still raging with anger.

" Did you do this?" asked Tessa quietly. Pete said nothing just stared at the one frame he hadn't managed to break. Tessa's eyes scanned the floor and found a picture of her and her father before he left. It was an old photo, taken by her grandmother's antique camera. The glass had pierced it, causing herself and her father to be torn apart. She wiped the glass off it gently and took the picture in her hands. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She turned to Pete who was watching her. There was a sudden calmness as the two stared at each other before Tessa dropped the picture and pounced on Pete. She scratched, and hit every little piece she could get of him. He was so taken by surprise that Tessa managed to bust his lip and give him a black eye. After that he grabbed her wrists. She still mananged to kick him pretty hard in the shin, but that didn't hurt too much.

" I'm sorry alright! I'm sorry!" she kept screaming at him. That she hated him, he'd never see his daughter again. She had quit squirming for a second, but then she started again, able to elbow Pete in the stomach.

" Fuck this." he pushed her on the couch and rested on top of her. She was only 5"2 and weighed less than 110 pounds, there was no way she was going to get out from under Pete. She finally gave up and started to cry even more.

" Why would you do this Pete?" she whispered as the hand she mananged to wiggle free under Pete's weight grabbed a new picture of Pete and Jennica with Hem. Pete got off Tessa now, knowing she wasn't going to fight anymore.

" You don't understand Tess..I was just soo angry."

" Angry about what! About Jennica? She got a sprained wrist! She's only four, she'll bounce back easily! That is no reason for you to lash out on my house!" she sat up and surveyed the room. Pete shook his head.

" Will you stop assuming! Ivan's an asshole! A fucking bastard who doesn't deserve to live!"

" What?!" spat Tessa standing up. " Just because I'm dating him doesn't mean we're going to get married Pete! He's not going to take your place in Jennica's life. There's no need to be jealous! I can't believe-"

" I told you to shut up and let me talk! You're not even listening." Pete pounded the wall in frustration making Tessa jump at his sudden outburst.

" I'm sorry...but I was just so angry. He beats her Tessa." Tessa gave Pete a confused look. Pete shook his head.

" Ivan hits her. He hits our child!" screamed Pete. Tessa took a step back and shook her head.

" No..he'd never...he wouldn't do that. I mean, he can be a little mean, but he'd never h..harm her." Tessa new she wasn't certain about what Ivan would or wouldn't do at this point. He had threatened to kidnap her daughter in order to go out with her. Which she still hadn't informed him with her answer as to whether she was going to go out with him or not. Tessa shook the thought from her mind and focused on what Pete had just told her.

Pain hit her heart. An undescribable pain. Her daughter had been hurt and she hadn't known. She hadn't asked. Hadn't suspected. The room felt like it was spinning so she sat down. The water works began again, but more silently and softer. She made no noise as the tears rolled down her cheeks and onto her shirt. She felt the couch sink slightly as Pete sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

" I can't believe this. I never...I never-" she closed her eyes as more tears came. " I'm such a horrible mother! She never told me...I never asked..." Pete shook his head.

" This isn't your fault. It was just..bad luck that you chose an asshole as your boyfriend. We'll work it out..we'll notify the police and get his ass in jail..prisone even..alright?" Tessa looked over at him. He had a soft smile on his face. He made her feel safe, like everything was going to be okay. But behind that, she could see the anger that was still inside him. The anger to hurt..to kill.

" Sorry about all the-" he looked around the room, Tessa shook her head.

" It can be replaced." she smiled back at him. Pete's eyes shifted slightly, but in the end came back to look into Tessa's. Why wasn't this awkward? Why didn't one of them clear their throat and delcare that they should get going? Why was Pete's face suddenly two centimeters away? Why wasn't Tessa pulling out of the kiss? Why were they enjoying it?

" Hello? Is anyone home?" Pete jumped off the couch and away from Tessa. She heard high heeled shoes walk on the hardwood floor. Tessa got up as well to see who was here.

" Riley..why're you here?" asked Pete as she pecked him on the lips softly, not noticing how pink and warm they were.

" Baby..your mom sent me here to see you. Remember I was coming up for a few days?" she looked around and saw Tessa standing awkwardly there. Riley looked at Pete and then back at Tessa. " Aren't you going to introduce me to..." she looked at Tessa curiously. Pete turned around.

" Riley...this is Tessa Greyer..umm, Tessa this is Riley Williams, my fiance."


so it's been a few days since i last updated, if ur angry at me, i am soo sorry.
so pete's quite the player huh?
there'll be explanations later as to why he did what he did
and tessa gets into more trouble
jennica gets better and goes on her playdate
Sign up to rate and review this story