Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We've got a big mess on our hands

We've got a big mess on our hands

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Well, Trish and William are expecting their first child to be born. Trouble starts when Trish's water, unexpectedly breaks in a limo ride home. She's rushed to the Libertyville hosptial (not far fr...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 675 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trish is out to lunch with her friends, Krystle, Kaitlin, and Emily, one day. They're talking about everything from TAI to Trish's pregnancy. As they drank some lemonade, Trish's phone rings. It's William saying some crazy story about how his evil twin was attacking him and the city.

"Ohh dear, you've got a big mess on your hands, babe," laughed Trish, quoting TAI's song.

She hung-up the phone and returned to her friends. They all paid for their meals and went into Trish's car. They were blasting 'Santi' and they had the top down.

"I'm getting soo big and I'm surprised Billy still sleeps in the same bed as me," laughed Trish.

They finally reached the apartment building that William and Trish owned, but EVERYONE crashed at. Krystle helped her friend out of the car and walked up to the door. William greeted the girls and welcomed them to sit-down.

"Soo, what are we doing tonight??" asked Trish.

"Movies perhaps??" asked Emily.

"Nahh, there's nothing good that's on," commented Kaitlin.

"What about a club??" asked Emily.

"I'm too preggers for a club," replied Trish.

"There's a concert tonight. I think it's Panic! and Cobra Starship," mentioned the Butcher.

"Yea, that sounds great, but only if we can sit in the suite," said Trish.

"No prob, I'll just call Pete and let him know," said William.

Suddenly, in storms Sisky and Krystle has a huge smile on her face. He's stopped by the amount of eyes staring at him. He smiled and sat down next to Krystle. They all started to be cute with each other and what not.

"Ahh!!" shrieked Trish, suddenly.

"W-What's wrong??" asked William.

"She kicked is all. It startled me," replied Trish, laughing.

"Heh, ohh babe, I love you," smiled William.

William put his hand on Trish's stomach, kissed her, and then their unborn child kicked. They broke away from their kiss and laughed. They could tell that she was happy to feel her parents' passion for one another. Just then, William's phone vibrated. This made Trish giggle, then she let William answer his phone.

It was his mom. She was calling to check-up on everyone and everything. William assured her that they were all fine. As he continued to talk to his mom, Trish and her girls went to go and get ready for a night out. Kaitlin, Emily, and Krystle, all did their hair as Trish decided on an outfit.

**
"William!! Ohh my gosh!! You're such a hottie!!" said Trish, as she watch William rock out.

"Babe!! Dance with me!!" said William.

Trish got up and danced with her boyfriend. They kissed, hugged, and danced with FOB and their friends. Out of the corner of her eye, Trish saw her ex, Jon Walker, standing by the rest of Panic! @ the Disco. She half smiled at him, then continued to dance with William.

After 2-hours of dancing, they all decided to get into the limo and leave. Everyone piled-out of the arena and walked towards the limo. Fans following and all.

Once they were in the car, they all were hyped-up on energy drinks and it appears that Pete had well a little too much. Everyone was have a good time; William and Trish COULDN'T keep their hands OFF of each other.

"Save it for the honey moon, Bill," said the Butcher.

William just ignored his comment and continued to kiss Trish. Everything seemed to be going great until Trish broke away from William and clenched her stomach.

"Is everything alright??" asked Krystle, concerned.

"I-I don't know. Ohh gosh it hurts," replied Trish.

"Sounds like she's having contractions. Maybe we should go to the hospital," suggested Kaitlin.

"No-No I'm f-fine. Ohh god!!" shrieked Trish.

"Babe, we're GOING to the hospital. Daddy's orders," said William.

Just then Trish felt something wet streaming down her legs. She noticed this and freaked-out. That's when the trouble started. William tried to keep Trish calm while Krystle and Kailin helped her breathe. Emily called the local Chicago hospital in Libertyville to let them know they're coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story