Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter four

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

Four

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 527 words

0Unrated
Thanks for the comments! Here's chapter four!
..............................................................................................................................................................

Amber sniffed as she ripped up pictures of Brendon and drowned her sorrows in My Chemical Romance music. Her parents hated when she listened to them, but she really didn't care right now. She was hurting inside, and music helped her let her emotions out.

With the music balsting she didn't hear someone knocking on her door. A few minutes later the door opened and Pete walked in.

"Hey." He said quietly as he sat on the edge of her bed. "How are you doing?"

Amber looked up at Pete with tear filled eyes. "I hate him." She sobbed.

"Oh, Sweetie." Pete whispered. He pulled her into a hug and let her cry on his shoulder. "I know."

"He hurt me so bad, Pete, but why? What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong. Brendon is just a jerk."

"Then what's wrong with me? Am I too ugly, or fat, or short, or what? What is so bad about me that would make him want to cheat on me?" Amber sobbed.

Pete pulled away from the hug and cupped Amber's cheek, gently wiping away the tears from her face. "Nothing is wrong with you, Amber. Y-your perfect the way you are."

"You don't mean that." Amber whispered.

Pete nodded. " I do mean it. Your beautiful, and smart, and everything a guy could ever ask for. Any guy would be lucky to have you. Brendon let the best thing that ever happened to him walk away. It was his loss."

Amber smiled for the first time in hours. "Thanks Pete, you always know what to say."

Pete blushed. He glanced around the room, shocked to see himself and the beand almost everywhere he looked.

"Obsessed much?"

Amber giggled. " Nope, not obsessed, just a big fan. Your lyrics have helped me through alot in life."

Pete smiled. He always liked to hear stuff like that. Not that he was proud or anything, he just liked hearing that his lyrics helped someone in some way.

"I'm surprised your parents even let you listen to us...Why didn't you tell me your dad's a preacher?"

Amber shrugged. "I dind't think it was important. Besides, if I had told you you wouldn't have wanted to meet my parents."

Pete laughed. "Well duh, preacher don;t seem to like me...especially after the little sidekick internet pictures incident."

"Well I assure you, Dad doesn't know a thing about that, he doesn't really pay attention to stuff like that. He could care less."

"Well thats good to know. Listen, I should let you sleep." Pete leaned over and kissed Amber's forhead. "Goodnight." He whispered.

Amber smiled. "Good night...And Pete?"

Pete turned around and looked at her. "Hmmm?"

"Thanks, for everything."

Pete smiled. "Your welcome." With those words he walked out of her room and closed the door quietly.

Amber layed down and snuggled in her sheets. Soon she drifted of to sleep dreaming of Pete.

................................................................................................................................................................

That was chapter four ya'll! Oh and true fact, I am a pk, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to good music and write stories, now does it?
Sign up to rate and review this story