Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

This is a Gerard/Frank songfic for the song "You" by tATu. enjoy, and i know its not very good, but meh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
Breathless and shaking,
just watching the game you play,
I'll give up forever to be in your heart today,



The way you look at her. It breaks my heart. You used to look at me like that. She's everything I'm not. In other words, she's /perfect/.


Watching as everyone else gets a piece of you,
Knowing I love you much more than they ever do



They have their hands all over you. No one pays attention to how you feel as long as they can touch you. One step into the room they're on top of you. I was the one you used to spill your feelings to, not her. She won't ever understand as much as I do, but she can pretend.


I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you



I miss the way you'd crawl into my arms in the middle of the night. The way you'd hug me as if holding onto a life raft after those awful convulsions I had at the Paramour. I miss your touch, your kiss, and your arms around me.


Breathless and shaking,
just watching the game you play,
I'll give up forever to be in your heart today,



She takes you over. Whenever I'm around she'll be all over you, making sure I can't get any closer to you than I do onstage when she can't to anything about it. But she's exactly what you need. I can't give half as much as she can. I wish I could.


Watching as everyone else gets a piece of you,
Knowing I love you much more than they ever do



I won't interfere, because I know you're right. It was wrong. The whole idea was wrong. No one could accept it... Not even you. But she can be what everyone wants her to be. She never drank so much she made a fool of herself in front of the world on multiple occasions. She never loaded up on Xanax so she passed out almost every day, did she? I'm sorry. Would you love me if I'd been different?


I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you



The way she swings your hand back on forth only a few inches while you're walking, it's creepy. Reminds me of the night we walked down the city street, hand in hand, just like that after a gig. You would lean your head against my shoulder and we'd stop to look in store windows or watch cars pass. It was a way to snap back to normality for once.


I miss you (repeat)


I miss you. I miss the Frank I used to know; the one who'd laugh at me when I fell off the bunk in the night, who would hold me to sleep when I couldn't myself, or the Frank who would wake up earlier in the morning just to make me a cup of coffee.

Fine, go be with her. The one who can make you smile, laugh, cry, or anything else you want to feel. But I know you know she'll never give you what I could...
Sign up to rate and review this story