Categories > Original > Romance

A Date with Wilbur Robinson

by Moriyuki_Sama 1 review

Wilbur goes on a date with a girl he's been trying to get for days. Romance, Drama, Humor. Meet the Robinsons, copyright Disney 2007 Made for all Wilbur Robinson fangirls!!!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 2839 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey L'il Buddy!" Carl called to Wilbur, as the boy entered in through the garage door, with a very grumpy look on his face.

"Day didn't go so well?" Wilbur's father Cornelius asked as he scribbled out some blueprints for a new crazy invention.

"Turned down, once again." Wilbur said, tossing his backpack into a corner of the room.

"Turned down?" Cornelius asked, looking up at Wilbur.

"Girls..." Carl whispered. Wilbur picked up a paperweight from his dad's desk, paused, and then, infuriated, smashed it to the ground as hard as he could.

"Hey Tiger!" Cornelius shouted at Wilbur, who turned around and sat on the wing of the time machine. "You can't just do that!"

Wilbur ignored his dad. He glared at the ground and hit his fist against the wing.

"I really liked that last girl too." He mumbled to himself. He let his head fall to his hands in grief.

"Which one was it L'il Buddy?" Carl asked in a comforting voice, approaching him carefully.

"Rachel." He said.

"Haven't heard of that one." Cornelius said from the scene of the paperweight. "I only know about Angela, Jasmine, Kelly, and Chelsea."

"I never liked Chelsea like THAT." Wilbur said. "She's just obsessed with me. I only talk to her, because I want to be nice."

"My mistake..." Cornelius mumbled.

"Can't see that one blowing up in your face..." Carl said to himself.

"And all those other girl's didn't even compare to Rachel." Wilbur said, ignoring his father and the robot. "Dad, if you knew, she's got these eye's, and oh wow, and this hair! And her smile? Ahh..." Wilbur sighed. "But, she turned me down today. And the day before that... And the day before that day..."
"Sounds to me," Cornelius said, walking over to Wilbur. "Like you didn't know this girl that well."

"No, I do!" Wilbur said defensively. "She's in my, well, I..." Wilbur groaned and closed his eyes. Cornelius placed a hand on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Wilbur," He said. "You have to know a girl before you,"

"Dad! I did know her!" Wilbur interrupted. "She's in my math class. She's the smartest girl in my class. But," Wilbur groaned again. "Man, she didn't want anything to do with me."

"What do you mean?" Carl asked.

"She's hard to get." Wilbur said. Carl looked at Cornelius, who rolled his eyes.

"Every time I ask her, I make a fool of myself, no matter how smooth I am! It's like, 'Hey Rachel, you free this weekend?' Then it's always, 'Nope, sorry.' Or, 'Jump in a lake', He responses get meaner and meaner every single time I ask her."

"Sounds to me, like she likes you." Cornelius said.

"I don't think so dad." Wilbur said, grinning helplessly up at his dad. He sighed. "But it's nice of you to say."

"Well, you know what I say. Guy's think 'no' means 'yes', and get lost means, 'Take me I'm yours'."

Wilbur turned around; too see Rachel standing in the doorway of the garage.

"R-Rachel?" He studderd, blushing bright pink.

"You didn't have to be such a sourpuss today when I told you no about that date." She said, coming into the room.

"How did you..."

"I asked your friend Kate." She said. "Now..."

Wilbur stood up slowly as she stomped up towards him. Cornelius whispered something to Carl, who nodded, and they both left the room.

"Why did you make such a big deal about me saying now Wilbur?" She asked angrily.

"I didn't mean to I was just," Wilbur started, blushing still.

"You thought that I wouldn't care about this time? You think I wouldn't be mad? You embarrassed me Wilbur, is that what you wanted? Is that what you wanted to happen?" She pressed on.

"No! That's the last thing I wanted to happen!" He said, pushing her back. "I'm sorry Rachel, I'm so sorry! I, I just like you a lot..."

Rachel stopped and looked at the boy.

"Don't say you're sorry," She said.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to,"

"Don't say sorry!" She snapped at him.

"Okay!" Wilbur snapped back, his voice shaking.

Rachel turned away from him and covered her eyes.

"No...never mind you can be sorry if you want to, say what you want." She said, starting to blush. "Anyways, what I came here for today is, what I mean is, about when you turned me down, so about to today," She studderd. "What I mean is-! I'm sor-,"

"WILBUR! TIME FOR DINNER! I HOPE YOU'RE NOT DOING SOMETHING STUPID LIKE IGNORING THE FACT THAT RACHEL IS TRYING TO APOLOGIZE AND STANDING THERE LIKE A HOPLESS IDIOT!"

Rachel snapped and turned on her heel.

"Oh forget it!" She shouted, storming out of the garage.

"No!" Wilbur cried calling after her. "Please don't go! Carl's an idiot! Please stay!"

"If I'm not going to be able to apologize right, why even apologize at all?" Rachel called as she continued to storm out of the place.

"Just let me show you!" Wilbur shouted. "Please! I'll make it worth your time!"

Rachel stopped, and sighed.

"Alright." She said. "I'll go on the date with you."

"ALRIGHT!" Wilbur called, jumping with joy.

"Okay, okay..." Rachel said, blushing and turning away from the boy. "Pick me up at my house around 8."

"Alright!" Wilbur said. "See you!"

"Bye Wilbur." Rachel smiled pink at him, and left the garage.

Several moments passed as Wilbur's body slowly began to blood rush as he thought about what had just happened.

"Yes..." He said, standing there. "Yes,...yes,...YES!" He screamed and rushed over to one of the transportation tubes, and went up for dinner.


"Alright Carl, I'm going to go pick Rachel up!" Wilbur called. He checked how he looked in the mirror before leaving.

"Go get 'em Tiger!" Carl called from Uncle Joe's room.

"No sweat!" Wilbur said back. "I've got this one tamed now!"

"Don't get too cocky!" Carl called back, peeking his head out of the room. Wilbur winked at him.

"Speaking of cock..." Wilbur mumbled to himself, grabbing his pants. "I should've waited to get funky in my room like that..."

He jerked his pants down, so the lump in his jeans receded a little bit.

"Alright. Ready to go." He said.

Checking himself once last time, tugging on his pants and flipping his hair, her left the house.



When he got to Rachel's house he looked around.

"Wow..." He said. "This place is huge."

The house was indeed huge. As big as, if not bigger, than the Robinson house itself. He walked up the fancy, old-fashioned villa like pathway to the front door.

"And not a Spike or Demetri in sight..." He said, smirking to himself. He rung the doorbell and waited for an answer.

A tall, blonde man wearing thick black-rimmed glasses and an argyle sweater opened the door.

"Howdy-doo!" He said to Wilbur. "Might I ask who you be?"

"Uhh," Wilbur said, smiling a little bit uncomfortably. "I'm,"

"Daddy!" Rachel called from behind her father. "Let me get the door next time."

"Who's this boy?" Her dad asked.

"It's just Wilbur. Don't worry Daddy! He's my friend!"

Wilbur blushed and his eyes perked open. Rachel was wearing a black dinner gown, with big gold hoops and black pumps to match.

"Where are you going?" Her father continued spacey. "When are you going to be back?"

"Don't worry Daddy, I'll be back around 11. We're just going out for a little date."

"We are?" He asked, perking up. "But I have to put shoes on!"

"No Daddy! Not me and you, me and Wilbur! Don't worry though" Rachel said quickly, as her dad looked very hurt. "You and I will go out for coffee tomorrow night. Goodbye Daddy."

She kissed her father on the cheek and closed the door.

"Sorry." She said. "Daddy works with computers. He's online all day, so he doesn't get many social skills."

"Don't worry about it." Wilbur said. "I have plenty of family members like that."

"Phew!" Rachel sighed.

They laughed, and continued down the road.


Wilbur and Rachel moved down the theater row to their seats. They were going to see The Grudge 2.

"Promise not to get too scared?" Wilbur asked. He had been nervous about taking her to see this movie. On the walk over the pair had been saying they're types of movies, Rachel had said she didn't really like scary movies. But she said she really wanted to see this one, so Wilbur took her to see it.

"I can't promise anything." Rachel said smiling.

Wilbur settled in and the movie began to play.


"Be ready." Wilbur whispered to Rachel. "This might get scary."

Rachel grabbed her seat and winced her eyes.

A dark haired dead girl popped up on the screen screaming, and Rachel screamed louder, and grabbed Wilbur's hand.

She stopped screaming immediately when she noticed what she had done. And blushing furiously, she picked her hand up and began playing with the straw in the soda. Wilbur looked away, blushing too.

He looked back at her, and she turned her head away shyly.

Wilbur however, smiled and took her hand again. She continued to blush at first, but felt safe and happy like that. And soon enough, Rachel cuddled her head under Wilbur's shoulder, and the movie wasn't so scary anymore.



"Wow..." Rachel said, looking up through the large glass windows of Wilbur's garage. "It's beautiful."

The movie had only ended at 9:30, and Rachel still wanted to stay with Wilbur. So they went back to his garage, and sat on the floor around a flashlight, and talked about the movie, and kids in their grade, and all sorts of stuff.

"Yeah... I love nights like this." Wilbur said.

"Me too. I love seeing all the constellations, my Grandma and I used to look at them together, we know all the names, and we name our own clusters of stars, and once, she bought me this huge telescope, it was amazing! And,"

She stopped herself looked at Wilbur, blushing.

"But, all that must sound pretty stupid to you." She said, hanging her head in embarrassment. Wilbur jumped and shook his head quickly.

"No, no way, not at all, that's really cool!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Rachel looked at him.

"Really?" She asked, her blush ebbing away.

"Really, really." Wilbur replied, grinning at her.

Rachel smirked at him, and cuddled under his arm.

"Maybe," She said, closing her eyes. "You're not as bad as I thought you were."

Wilbur closed his eyes too, and cuddled his face into her hair.

"Life is sweet."


"Rachel, Rachel, wake up."

Rachel pushed herself up with her arms and rubbed her eyes.

"Wilbur..." She mumbled, falling feebly on Wilbur's lap. The boy blushed and picked her up.

"What time is it?" She asked him, cuddling into his lap.

"10:30." He said, petting her hair.

A moment passed in silence before she rolled over.

"I don't want to go home." She said, grumpily.

"Come on," Wilbur said, pulling her up. "You don't have to. Not yet at least. Let me show you something."

Rachel got to her feet and Wilbur led her up stairs, covering her eyes.



"Open your eyes."

Rachel slowly opened her eyes and looked up.

"What the, Oh my!" Rachel gasped, and woke herself up abruptly. "Wilbur it's gorgeous!"

Wilbur had taken Rachel to see the meteor shower. Above them there were shooting stars in every direction, with glittering stars all around them.

"It's like a dream..." She continued, staring into the sky with awe.

"I didn't want you to miss it." Wilbur smiled smugly at her. Rachel looked back at him, then smiled too.

"That's very sweet of you." She said, scooting towards him.

Wilbur swallowed as he stared into Rachel's eyes.

"Yeah..." He said. "It's a shame your Dad couldn't see this."

"Nah..." Rachel said, laying a hand on Wilbur's leg. "He doesn't like star starry nights. They scare him."

"Oh... well, I," Wilbur prepared himself for what he knew was coming.

"Yeah..." Rachel said, laughing a bit. She looked at his eyes, and moved her head in very close to Wilbur's.

Without notice and extreme stealth, Carl had crept up to the roof with them, just to make sure what he wanted to happen, would happen. Carl moved slowly behind Wilbur, and prodded the boy's back forward, so Wilbur's mouth was pressed to Rachel's.

The girl was caught unawares at first, her eyes opening wide in excitement, but then smiled, closed them and moved into the kiss.

When Wilbur pulled off, he looked into Rachel's eyes carefully.

"You're so..." He began.

"Carl?!" Rachel said, looking confused over Wilbur's shoulder.

"Yeah," Wilbur said, still in loopy ness from the kiss. "You're so Carl..."

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked. Wilbur jumped and looked around.

"Carl!" He said, blushing a dark shade of red. "Get out!"

"I just wanted to see the stars! And the love birds..." The robot defended.

"No!" Wilbur shouted. "Go!"

"Aww... fine L'il Buddy. But you owe me one."

Carl moved down off the roof of the house.

"So," Rachel said, giggling lightly. "Where were we?"

"Right at the part," Wilbur said. "When I do this again."

Wilbur moved back in for another kiss.

"So cute." Carl said to Cornelius, smiling satisfactorily.


"It's 11." Wilbur said, looking at his watch.

Rachel didn't speak for a moment before rolling over.

"I don't want to go home." She said, in a tired voice. "It's too late, and Daddy's probably gone to bed."

Wilbur smiled.

"I don't want to get you in trouble." He said, kissing her on the cheek.

"You won't." She said. "Can I stay for the night?"

Wilbur laughed. "We'll see."

"What does that mean?" Rachel asked, sitting up.

"Nothing!" Wilbur said nervously. "I just don't know where you'd want to stay!"

"...What do you mean?" She asked, eyeing him.

"I mean, we don't really have any nice guest beds." He said to her. She was mollified a bit, and said,

"I thought you were trying to get rid of me." She said, smiling and cuddling him.

"Never." Wilbur said, taking her hand.

"So I can stay?" She asked.

"...Yeah....but," Wilbur said.

"I can just stay in your bed." She said, smiling at him. Wilbur blushed and grew very hot.

"Great idea!" He said, smirking at her.



"Alright." Wilbur said, flicking on his bedroom light. "Here's my room."

Rachel looked around. The walls were painted plain white, but decorated with posters of bands and famous people. Another wall had, "KEEP MOVING FORWARD" painted across it in red letters. There were 2 windows, both with dark navy blue curtains. Wilbur's bed was in the corner of the room, messy from the night before.

"Sorry, I forgot to make my bed this morning." Wilbur said, as Rachel moved in the room.

"It's soooo comfortable!" She exclaimed as she hopped on his bed and cuddled under the covers. Wilbur laughed his bark like laugh and moved over to his dresser, which was covered in surf stickers and old ski tickets.

"Do you want some clothes to wear tonight?" He asked her.

"Yeah...if you don't mind. This dress isn't all that comfy."

Wilbur pulled out a pair of flannel pants and an old soccer t-shirt.

"Here you go." He said, handing Rachel the clothes. "The bathrooms right over,"

But Rachel had already stripped down, and started putting on the pajamas before Wilbur could even finish what he was saying. He blushed as he got a peek of Rachel's bright pink panties.

"Alrighty then..." He said, blushing at what he had just gotten a glance of.

He took off his pants and climbed into bed, sleeping in his boxers.

"Night." He said to her as he reached over to turn off the light.

"Night!" Rachel said, turning so her back was to Wilbur's. They sat in the darkness for a few seconds.

"So..." Rachel said. "Should I suppose you're just completely full of shit, or only halfway?"

Wilbur turned to her and they smiled.

"I could be completely full, but I'm hoping not."

She smiled hugely, and they began to make out violently under the covers.


"Wilbur!" Called Franny from downstairs. "Time to wake up!"

Wilbur rolled over and rubbed his eyes.

"Mom!!" He groaned. "It's Saturday!"

"I'll give you 5 minutes, and then I expect you to be down here, clean, happy and awake!" Franny said, getting angry.

"Mommmmm!" Wilbur continued to call.

"Don't make me come up there!" She called, he could really hear the anger in her voice now.

"Fine!" He shouted. He layed back down on his bed and rolled over.

"Rachel," He said, lifting up the covers. "It's time to,"

He lifted up the covers and shook them about.

"Rachel??" He asked, looking for her. But the girl was nowhere in the bed.

"COME ON!" Wilbur shouted, as he came to realize that his date, the sex, the kiss, was all just a dream.


THE END.


Or is it?


Heheheh >.^ Look for updates, coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story