Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 6- Hey Chris- June 8

by rejected_smurf_god 4 reviews

Kendra goes back to camp and brings Pete along. Chris comes back...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 917 words

0Unrated
Ok, I lied this is one of my favorite chapters but the chapter after this one is also another one of my favorite chapters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pete had signed up for counsler duties too as soon as he heard he could still sign up and now we'd be spending more time together. Plus, he told me, he'd get to beat up Chris.

He was placed in Section A as well and helped the little kids play soccer. He'd gotten acquainted with his camp surroundings and constantly had to push love-struck 12 year olds who were trying to touch his muscles or run theirdirty fingers through his hair, off him.

Needles to say, Stacy broke up with him the day after he had left to hang with me.

He had seen Chris a couple of times, both times with me and when he did he made sure Chris saw Pete's hand latched onto mine like we were an actual couple. Chris would get really red and then turn and wlk in the other direction.

I was actually happy.

Pete had been given the name of Guitar Hero, which is sometimes shortened to Guitar or Hero, because at a counsler party a couple of days ago Pete kicked ass on Guitar Hero. Although sometimes 13 year old girls ask if he's played anything else instead of guitars.

Damn, it's hilarious.

(Pete simply answers their questions, by the way, by holding up his hands and saying "Ladies love the rough guitar hands" making all the hormonal teen girls swoon.)

Everything that we had said that one fatefl day on the first of June was cleared up and for once I though the dramatic part of the summer was over.

Boy was I wrong.

The day started out normal enough Pete and I were walking down to breakfast, alone for onec. All the campers had gone home and we weren't expecting anymore for another couple of days. We were walking in a comfortable silence just admiring nature when out of no where, Chris appeared and stepped in front of me, completely ignoring Pete.

"Kendra." He whispered, fake care laced through my voice.

"I clenched my teeth and growled a "Chris."

Pete clenched and unclenched his fists wathcing this scene unfold cautiously.

Chris grabbed my hand but I ripped it away from him.

"Kendra, I think we should see more of each other. When you were gone I couldn't stop thinking about you," he stated.

"What about? What I looked like under you in a boat? You only know my name. What else do you know?" I snapped.

Pete began grinding his teeth his eyes never leaving Chris.

"I know a lot about you. What makes you squirm. Where to touch you so you shudder." He whispered stepping closer to me his arm outstreched like he was actually going to try to touch me again.

Pete jumped forward.

"Stay away from her." He growled.

Chris pushed him back.

"Or what? You'll hit me over the head with your guitar, pretty boy?"

Pete threw a right hook, nailing Chris in the mouth. Chris fell back, his hand on his lip, when he pulled away ther was blood.

"YOu are so dead." He whispered, he picked himself up and dusted himself off before lunging at Pete. I stood helplessly on the sidelines as Chris and Pete mercilessly beat each other.

No one was coming so I let out the loudest scream I could muster. At first there was nothing, no one came and I began to loose hope but soon I heard a 'Where'd it come from?' and I yelled again.

It turned out it was two camp managers who pulled them apart and asked me who had started the fight.

I pointed at Chris and they took him to the counsler's office. One of them stayed behind and talked to us. They asked what had started the fight and Pete and I exchanged looks. I didn't want to tell her but Pete blurted out,

"He took advantage of her earlier and then he sexually harrassed her.*"

I glared at him but he remained staring at the shocked counsler. She couldn't believe it I could tell but promised she believed we were telling the truth. she was going to take it up with the police.

She told us to go back to our campsite and pack up our stuff. We didn't need to be here anymore. We could go home.

I didn't say that I hated this place but when she told me I oculd go home I nearly fell to my knees to bow to her but I restrained myself.

We packed and then stole some apples on the way to the lake. The horrendus lake where I lost my virginity to a beautiful lier. But as I lied ther with Pete, as the sun came up, with it reflectinf off the glassy surface of teh lake, I couldn't hate it anymore. It was just like me, it was once innocint but because of a fateful error it wasn't so innocint anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
*= yeah, yeah, I know there's not enough evidence to sentence Chris and I'm not gonna have Kendra go to court so most likely you will see Chris later on.

Oh, and I'm still writing the story. I've already told you that chapter 10 includes a car, Kendra, and Pete so keep reading and keep reviewing because I would like to add my chapters as fast as I can but if you don't read I won't write.
Sign up to rate and review this story