Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Heart Can't Take This Hurt

Chapter 15

by Rybekka 8 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 1016 words

0Unrated
There are two ways of opening locked doors.
A.) using a key
B.) kicking it open

I guess whoever needed to use the bathroom so bad chose the second option.

With our lips locked together, another lock was broken and a mad janitor came barging into the boys bathroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" He yelled threatening us with a mop. Sophia's face turned from loving to lets-get-the-hell-outta-here.

I took her hand and made a run for it out of the bathroom. The janitor, being way past retirement age, couldn't stop us as we ran past him and out the door. All he could do was yell after us and curse teenagers these days.

Giggling(guffawing) we ran down the hall until we were out of the janitor's sight. But every one else seemed to see us and wondered what we were running from. Expecially my best friend Brendon.

"It was YOU who were locked inside the bathroom? People were thinking that the janitor and Mrs. Green were going at it in there." He smirked. Perv.

"It could've easily been you and Sarah." Now it was my turn to smirk. Sophia looked surprised at the blushing Brendon.

"I just asked her on a date!"

"Mhm. So that was all you were doing ALL lunch break?" I said smirk. smirk. smirking. How could I not love those moments when Brendon wasn't the king of confidence?

"HEY. What were you guys doing? Locked inside the boys bathroom." Brendon said and pointed at me, desperate to change the subject.

"Hmm. Nothing that would take us a whole lunch break to do." Hah. There, he ain't got nothin' on me now.

Brendon tried to stutter out some overthought comeback.

"Bye, bye, Brendon." I took Sophia's hand and headed down the hall. "See ya at home" I added and winked.

*

Walking out of the school with my hand intertwined with hers I had to state that just for the record the weather today was very optimistic and forgetting of other burdens.

Everything seemed just right.

Her hand was just like that perfect fitting glove I had never found. And I wasn't going to let her go soon.

"So, do you have to do something today?" I asked and watched her eyes shine in the sunlight.

"Nothing at all"

"Yay. Wanna come with me to Brendon's place or something?" I asked as we walked off the school grounds.

"Yeah," she stopped with her eyes staring at something. My eyes could only stare at her so I asked, "What is it?"

"Remember?" she said and pointed at the ice cream shop where, what felt so long ago, we had gotten ice cream instead of going to class. She kept staring with that glow in her eyes.

"Oh, I certainly do remember." I said and put my hands on her hips to make her face me. "I'll buy" I added and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She giggled and put her hands around my neck.

"So, Sophia Carter, will you be my girlfriend?" I said smirking.

"Mhm, Ryan Ross." She answered and got on her toes to reach my lips for a kiss.

We'll be holding hands once again.

Thinking, oh, is it love?

*

"You taste like ice cream, only sweeter" she smirked as we were walking to Brendon's house. By walking I mean stopping frequently, then taking few steps. Stop.

Its like you gloss your lips with glue.
Oh, we kiss and I am stuck to you.

So, I think you get it. Or don't you get it? (don'tyoumove)

When we got to his place Brendon's mom and Claire were sitting in the kitchen. When Claire saw us walk in she jumped up and hugged Sophia.

Sophia started to blush slightly as she realized that we were still holding hands and Mrs. Urie seemed to be very interested in that.

"So, aren't you going to introduce us two?" She asked me and gestured at Sophia.

"Oh, yeah. This is Sophia" I said and she waved awkwardly at Mrs. Urie.

"Well, nice to meet you Sophia." she said and smiled. "So what are you two gonna do?"

"Um, were thinking about watching a movie or something"

"Okay. Play nicely." She said and gave us the 'i know what you're really gonna do' look.

Em-bar-rass-ing.

Try to forget why your own mother wasn't telling you this.

We run upstairs into Brendon's room, hands locked together. We threw the key away a while ago.

The first thing Sophia sees when we enter the room is my mattress lying on the floor.

"You know, you can stay at my house again now that we're back." She said smirking. "My guest room misses your snores."

"Oh, really?" I said and leaned down to kiss her. A moment later I pulled our lips apart, "But I think your parents wont be so keen on letting their daughters boyfriend stay in the same house. With our rooms being so close and all."

Giggle.

*

Hour and a half finished movie later I was just sitting with Sophia here in my arms. She had fallen asleep and I was just listening to her heart beat as I was falling asleep myself.

Eyes closed. Eyes open. Slowly closing, again.

Doors open.

Brendon came walking in, with the phone in his hand.

"When did you get home?" I whispered.

"Uh, about forty minutes ago. I didn't wanna.. interrupt." he whispered back grinning. "Anyway, there's someone on the phone for you" He handed me the phone.

I carefully stood up and laid Sophia down on the couch. I exchanged glares with Brendon then walked out of the room.

"Hello?"

"Good day, this is Dr. Cline your parents doctor, I have some good news." the doctor said.

"What is it?" I asked anxious.

"Your father has woken up."

----------------------
So, this chapter was just filled with quotes xD and btw. I HAD TO put in a Just for the record the weather today... sentence cause I'm reading Diary by Chuck Palahniuk right now and he keeps using it xD

Thnks fr th comments guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story