Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 8- Amy- June 12

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Kendra and Pete run into Amy and they kidnap her and take her to see the guys.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 877 words

0Unrated
Band practice began at noon in Patrick's basement and I was running late. Pete was looking through my pictures of camp, minus Chris of course.

I gathered up my stuff and threw it in a bag, swinging it over my shoulder and turning towards Pete.

"Well, lazy-ass, you ready to go?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

He put the pictures down and nodded.

"Yep, lets go." He said, pushing himself out of the chair and walking towards the door.

We were really late so I made him rush. Of course in our hurry we ran straight into a blonde as we ran out the door.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said picking up the books she had dropped and she kept whispering 'sorries' as she kept avoiding our eyes.

"Dude it's ok. No harm done at all see, I've got all my limbs." Pete said showing her his arms which were unscathed.

The blonde looked up through her curtain of hair and cracked a small smile.

"Alright. If you're sure." she whispered. She pushed her black glasses up and looked everywhere but me and Pete.

This chick was cute but she was just too shy.

Suddenly something inside me clicked and I knew the perfect, shy, strawberry blonde with glassesfor this shy blonde.

Something told me that Pete knew it too.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Pete asked laying it down a little too thickly.

The blonde seemed to shrink in size when she realized people were trying to talk to her.

"My name's Amy." She whispered, wrapping her arms around herself.

Me and Pete exchanged looks. I stuck out my hand.

"Kendra." I said.

She watched it tentively and then cautiously took it.

"That's Pete." I said pointing to Pete. He smiled.

She nodded, refusing to meet our eyes. I took a breath and started again.

"Well, Amy, would you like to join us to go see Pete's band. Just once and if you don't like it just don't come again. We'll probably miss you but it's your choice." I said.

She stood speechless for a second and then nodded.

"Ok."

Wow. It was that easy.

She shrunk back into her own world, into her shell and stayed silent the whole way to the band practice.

It felt kinda like that Greek legend where the dude came down to Hades to save his girlfriend and in order to do that he had to lead her to the entrance but not look at her or else she'd go back. Of course, because he was a total idiot and he looked back right as he was about to crawl outside because she was so quiet and she vanished forever. All because the idiot couldn't trust his girlfriend to follow him.

What was his name? Phorcytheusis? Hercules? Dorpheus? Something like that. He's a total idiot.

Anyway we made it to Patrick's basement and we indroduced Joe and Andy to Amy. Patrick was currently fixing Joe and Andy mac-n-cheese because they wouldn't stop whining about how hungry they were.

We chatted for awhile until Patrick came downstairs with three bowls of Macaroni and cheese. He passed them out, nodding a hello to me and Pate but not noticing Amy at all, he sat down and began to eat.

He surveyed us all over his bowl of cheesy goodness and when he finally came upon Amy he stopped mid-chew and flushed a shade of pink.

"Hi." He said, little chunks of macaroni spewing out into his bowl.

Nice Patrick. Real smooth.

Amy waved not fazed about the unholy manners Patrick was showing all of us.

"Uh-Patrick this is Amy. We, literally, ran into her on the way over. So we decided to take her captive." Pete said.

Amy gave me a wide-eyed, deer in the headlights look that was dripping in fright.

"Not really. You can go anytime you want." I whispered to her. She nodded like she really knew that wasn't true but she still remained stiff and silent.

Patrick watched her silently until she looked over and then when they caught each other's eyes they would look away, blushing.

It was too cute.

Everyone exchanged looks, except for Amy and Patrick who couldn't stop glancing at each other.

When Joe was done with his mac-n-cheese he set the bowl down with a loud CLANG! and he got up, pointing a finger at the instruments. "TO THE PRACTICING!!!" He screeched.

I saw Amy jump.

Patrick stood slowly and sauntered over to his guitar in attempt to look cool. Andy and Pete followed behind him giggling like little girls at Patrick's behavior.

They argued for awile on what son they should play and finally they chose on "Mick." Patrick never stopped staring at Amy as his voice caressed the air with the words from Pete's heart and soul.

Amy was mezmorized, her eyes never leaving Patrick not even when Pate started jumping off things.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"They're great aren't they?"

She nodded silently and then sighed. "Yeah, he is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

heheheheheheheh someone to tame the mighty Patrick beast.
In case you guys didn't know that, that was sarcasm.

heheheheheh. I'm having a Harry Potter movie marathon right now. They all look so--different young....
Sign up to rate and review this story