Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon > Enigma

Enigma

by inu_luvver10 0 reviews

Digimon Savers Season 5. He thought that he sould solve any puzzle, but fate has decided to give him a conundrum

Category: Digimon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 658 words

0Unrated
I watched him. I studied him. I couldn't figure him out. He was an enigma. He lived with no rhyme or reason, no pattern to his actions. He seemed to do whatever happened to strike his fancy at the moment. For example, he was currently attaching various pieces of silverware to different parts of his grinning face.

I wanted to know why. Why did he do the things that he did? Why he was the way he was? Why was Masaru Masaru? To find the answers, I watched him, every chance I could. There was no debating that he was handsome. Everyone knew that. But that was not what I was interested in. No, for me it was the puzzle. I was determined to figuring him out. One minute he was declaring to the world that he would prove that he was better than me. The next he was inviting me over for dinner. I swore to myself that I would solve this puzzle, no matter how long it took.

I noticed Gaomon approaching me from the corner of my eye.

"Is something bothering you Master?"

I smiled at my partner.

"Oh nothing much. Just trying to solve a puzzle."

Gaomon nodded his understanding before leaving to assist Raramon with some research.

My gaze trailed after my little blue partner before listing back towards Daimon. His face was now covered in spoons and such as he sat back laughing with Agumon.

I shook my head to rid myself of these consuming thoughts, swiveling my chair to return to my work. I was supposed to be archiving data on the Digimon we had recently encountered.

Vegimon

Virus Type

Digivolves from Floramon

Attacks: Compost Bomber Stinky Jet...

Suddenly, the alarm sounded and a red blip appeared on the main screen.

Commander Satsuma started calling out orders.

"Masaru, Tohma, Go check out the disturbance!"

"Yes sir," we responded, heading for the door.

We hurried together out of the office door, our partners dedicatedly following us. We hopped into the DATS car, I was in the driver's seat, and we sped ff towards sector C3. As we reached the scene, I spun the car into a spot on the curb. I peered out the window to see an escaped Monzaemon crashing through the city park. I turned to my left, expecting to see Masaru. He wasn't there. I looked around for a moment, seeing him already sprinting off towards Monzaemon.

Shocked, I called Gaomon, who instantly appeared at my side. We ran after the stupid boy.

"Masaru, Wait!" I cried, instantly formulating a new plan.

"I don't need your help. I'm gonna show everyone that I'm better than you!"

I shook my head at his immature behavior. I decided that I was going to use Gaogamon to circle around Monzaemon.

"Gaomon, are you ready?"

"Yes, Master!"

I nodded, snapping my fingers together to activate my Digisoul.

"Digisoul Charge!"

I swiped my digivice through the energy, activating Gaomon's digivolution. In a flash Gaogamon aappeared. Throwing a short step into my run, I hopped up, throwing my near leg over his back and landing flawlessly.

"Gaogamon," I said as we neared Monzaemon, "We are going to let Masaru be the distraction. Circle around and attack from behind!"

"Yes Master"

Gaogamon took several leaping bounds before skidding to a stop behind Monzaemon. The big teddy bear was swatting at Masaru, who was trying to land a punch to activate his digisoul.

As Gaogamon prepared his attack, I yelled, "Masaru, look out!"

His focus deviated from his target, turning towards me. Luckily he had enough sense to duck and roll out of the way of the blast.

"Damnit Tohma! I was supposed to defeat this one!" He cried indignantly as he brushed the dirt from his red over shirt.

I simply turned, smirking as I collected the digiegg and returned to the car.

A/N So what do you think? Tell me if you like it!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story