Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Journalists Have the Greatest Job, EVER.

Journalists Have the Greatest Job, EVER.

by dirtyxpretty

One of the interviews gets a chance to get REALLY close to Gerard Way. (Very detailed, sex.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 3761 words

?Blocked
This story isn't done at all. This is only chapter one, and it's also my first story. Hope you like it. I do not own My Chemical Romance, (They can thank God I don't either, Haha.) None of this happend. It is a story from my perverted mind. Boy/Girl. Don't know, don't sue.




"I'd walk faster if you want to keep your life. These fans will do anything to touch you." said the pushy, overworked security gaurd. It was a warm, humid night, if that. My Chemical Romance had just finished a show at the St. Pete. Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. The crowd was going crazy as the band was escorted to their tour bus.

"God damn, that was a great show!" Frank said, stepping onto the tour bus, taking off his jacket.The rest of the band members following behind him.

"Yeah, I know. We should play here more often, don't you think?" Ray said, with a smile, tossing his head back. His hair bounced ever so freely as he shook his head. "Wow, Dude. Herbal Essence much?" said Mikey with a laugh. "Very funny, Pencil Dick." Ray snapped back. "Ahh, shit! We should go out there and sign some autographs before the fans seem to jump that gate!" Ray said.

"Yeah, good idea" said Gerard, turning and walking toward the tour bus door. The band walks out to a gate with atleast 100 fans waiting for their autograph.

Frank walks over to the left side of the gate and begins signing autographs. "Omg. I can't believe it's you!" one fan shouted in Frank's face. "Omg, you need a tic-tac.." Frank thought, and smiled at the fan. "HE SMILED AT YOU!" another crazed fan said as she threw her Sharpie marker at Frank, egging him on to sign her ticket. "I can't even read your signature!" said another fan, as she walked away totally pissed off. "Spoiled much..?" Bob thought, as he looked at Frankie and waved like a maniac. The band members walked through the fans, signing autographs and taking pictures, even making small talk with the nicer, less manical fans. "See you guys next show!" Gerard said, as the rest of the band waved and walked off with him.

"Good job, Guys.We need to get all your instruments and equiptment onto the traveling truck so we can get out of here." Brian said to them. He turned and walked to the opening to the Forum, and made a waving motion to the movers to come out and help get stuff into the truck.

Gerard smiled and looked out at the road when he heard a car coming. He saw what appeared to be a black, sleek, Corvette with bright lights heading towards the tour bus parking lot. When the car came to a stop, and out came two woman. The first one to come out was the passenger. She was about 5'4, and absolutley gorgeous. Her hair was medium/long, in length. It was layered and somewhat choppy. Her hair was black, with pink highlights in it, bringing out her beautiful hazel eyes. Then the driver came out. Her form was breath-taking. She was tall, around 5'9, with long choppy bleach-blonde hair with blue and black highlights. Her skin was kind of pale, and her eyes were a light shade of blue. These girls are gorgeous. Their breasts were ample and perky. Their hips were curvey and their lips were lucious.

"Whew..those girls are really incredibley gorgeous.." Frank said, shaking his shirt and smirking at Gerard. "Yeah..they are.." Gerard replied to him, swiping his hand infront of the buldge forming in his pants. The tall, Blonde haired girl shouted something to them, which took the guys a second to process.

"Excuse us! We're here to do an interview with My Chemical Romance! Are we too late!?" She yelled, grabing the other girls wrist and walking right infront of them. Gerard and Frank stared in glory as the two Angelic forms stood before them. They were amazing. "...hello..?" said the pretty Brunette, waving her hand in Gerard's face. Frank and Gerard shook their heads and snapped back to reality. "Oh..sorry...no, you're not late, please, have a seat and we'll get this interview done!" Frank said with a quick smirk and lead the two girls to a table inside the Forum. Gerard and Frank stood there, staring at the girls outfits. It was too dark to see them outside, and boy, were the sexy. The Brunette was wearing a pink, lacy, corset looking top with little ruffles on the straps. The Blonde was wearing one similar, only, it was Blue, and had a criss-cross pattern down both sides. Both of their tops cut down, revealing much wanted cleavage. Their breasts were pushed up ever so gently. Gerard and Frank looked at eachother, and back at the girls.

They seemed to be whispering something, then looking back at them, and whispered some more. Their legs looked silky and shined, and their skirts were short and black. They were wearing matching high heels that strapped down their ankles. Gerard and Frank sat down in the chairs infront of them, and scooted closer to each of the ladies. "Well, my name is Taryn." said the Blonde haired girl, extending her hand to Gerard, who took it ever so gently and kissed the top. "Nice to meet you, my lady." he said, as she blushes and introduced her Brunette friend. "..and this is my best friend and partner in crime, Stephanie." Taryn said, laughing and hugging Stephanie. "Yes. Don't forget fuck buddy!" Stephanie said, laughing and hugging Taryn back. They all laughed as Taryn pulled out her notebook full of questions and blank answer spots. Stephanie and Taryn asked question for atleast ten minutes, as the boys spent atleast 10 minutes flirting with the girls, and touching their legs. Frank seemed very into Stephanie.

He kept eyeing her carmel skin and silky legs. He was touching her thighs and blowing into her ear. Gerard seemed to have a liking to Taryn. He kept rubbing her thighs and shoulders, and biting his lip. Soon, Brian walked in. "I've been looking for you guys. We're ready to go now. All the stuff is packed up. Next stop, Miami, Florida." Brian turned and left, heading for his car and getting in it. Everyone at the table stood up and left the building. "This night was fun, I wish we could travel with you." Stephanie said to the boys. "Yeah, it was very fun. It would be awesome to travel like a Rockstar for awhile." Taryn said, eyeing Gerard and smiling at him. He smiled back at her and looked at Frank, who seemed to know exactly what Gerard had on his mind.

"Maybe you guys could tour with us, I mean, we could use some extra help around the tour bus." Frank said, looking at Gerard and looking back at the girls. "Yeah, and some help in the sheets..." Gerard whispered to Frank as Frank elbowed him in the side. Gerard hunched over and the girls giggled. "Okay! That sounds great!" Both girls said at the same time. "We have to take our car back though. I mean, knowing it could get stolen and all." said Taryn. "Yeah, good idea. You guys can follow behind us and we'll park our car at our house." Stephanie said, following Taryn to the sleek, black, Corvette. The guys got into the tour bus and followed behind their car. The girls arrived at their fairly large house on the beach, and parked their car, heading into the house and grabbing practically all of their stuff. The left their house and got onto the tourbus where Gerard had already made a place for them to put their luggage.

"Sweet, we have guests now?" Mikey asked, walking over to shake the girls hands. "Yup. This is Stephanie, and that's Taryn." Frank said, introducing them both. The rest of the band walked over and shook their hands. The tour bus started off, and the girls and guys got to know eachother. The next day, the band showed up in Miami at a large Theater. "What are you girls going to wear?" Ray said, wondering where they would change, too. "Oh, we packed a bunch of clothes, and, Um, we'll change right here..I guess, so like, turn around.." Taryn said with a giggle, and the guys did so. Ray, Bob and Mikey got out of the bus so they could change, while Frank and Gerard just turned their heads. The girls slowly slipped out of their clothes, helping eachother clasp their bra's, giggling in the process. Stephanie finished first. She walked out on the tour bus, and Frank followed her behind. Taryn slid on a pair of lacy blue panties, a denim skirt with rips in it, and threw on a Rolling Stones shirt that she had cut to show some cleavage. She threw on her black Converse and walked infront of Gerard, casually.

"There. I'm done." Taryn said with a smile, and did a quick turn infront of Gerard. Gerard stood up, and held onto her hips firmly. "You look nice.." he said, smiling at her and pulling her slightly closer to him. She bit her lip and walked out of his arms, holding his wrist and pulling him out of the bus. The bus was parked in the back of the Theater. "Hey can we go to a Diner or something..? I'm kind of hungry, and plus, there's a bathroom where Taryn and I can get our make-up on." Stephanie said, asking Bob politley. "Sure. I'm hungry, too." Bob replied to her. They all found a Denny's that seemed to be abandoned, and they all got a seat. Taryn and Stephanie grabbed their purses and walked to the bathroom. "We'll be right back!" Stephanie said, winking at Frank and walking side-by-side with Taryn.

"They sure are beauties..." Mikey said, taking all the napkins off the table and throwing them onto the floor so that he could make the Janitor clean them up. "Mikes, don't even start that shit. Why must you always act up in public, I mean, Jesus.." Ray said, growling at Mikey and pushing him off the bench. "Yeah, they are pretty hot, eh?" Gerard replied, trying to end their fight.

Meanwhile...
"Oh my Jesus..Gerard's amazing..he was holding my hips..I wanted to kiss him right then and there..but I don't want to to move in on him so fast..we barely know eachother." said Taryn, applying her light pink lipgloss. "He seems to like you a lot..touching your hips and I see the way he stares at you, Taryn.." Stephanie replied, pushing her hair up. "And I see the way you and Frank look at eachother...you should make a move on him.." "Oh, I have.." Stephanie said, holding back laughter. "What! Oh you Bitch!" Taryn yelled playfully, squeezing Stephanie and grabbing her purse. "Hehe, I know. we kissed when I got off the bus...and I thought it ws weird at first, but he was so in to me, it was amazing.." Stephanie said to Taryn, heading out the bathroom door. "I bet." Taryn replied.

The girls walked back to the table to see Ray and Mikey slapping eachother, Mikey loosing, of course. He always thought he was tough, but Ray and Bob are just the types of people you don't mess with, I guess. Mikey fell to the ground again, and the Janitor walked over and hit Mikey with a broom lightly. "I must have missed some garbage.." The Janitor said, still pissed off at Mikey for throwing the napkins on the ground. Everyone laughed and Mikey climbed back onto the bench. "Okay, okay, Jesus Christ no more..Damn.." Mikey said, Grabbing the menu and looking in it. Everyone ordered some food, ate it and left Denny's. They all decided they would hang out for a few hours before the concert started.

It was 12:00pm and the concert doesn't start until 7:30pm. Ray, Bob and Mikey decided to go to Laser tag and hang out, while Frank and Stephanie left to go to a movie and where ever else they wanted. That left Taryn and Gerard together. Gerard thought he would take every chance he could to get closer to Taryn. So he suggested watching horror movies in the tour bus. Taryn thought it sounded great, and walked onto the tour bus, sitting down on the couch.

"What do you want to watch? Gerard asked, tossing a bunch of dvd's onto the couch beside Taryn. She looked at the dvd's and decided on Dawn of the Dead. They sat back on the couch, watching the movie. Gerard slowly scooted closer to Taryn every chance he got, until he was right up against her. He yawned and pretended to stretch, slowly relaxing his arm around her shoulder. She giggled some and rested her head on is shoulder.

"Hey you." Gerard said softly to her. She tilted her head up and muted the tv, looking back into his shining hazel eyes. "Hey..." she whispered back at him. He blew in her ear softly, and blew down her neck. She shivered slightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her onto his lap. He grazed her cheek ever so softly with the back of his hand, and leaned in towards her. She pulled back slightly, but leaned in again, pressing her lips gently against his. His lips were warm and tender against hers, and his heart raced. He parted his mouth slightly, and licked her bottom lip as a way to let her open her mouth. Taryn parted her lips and he slid his tongue into her mouth. Gerard slowly massaged her tongue with his, rubbing it in gentle circles, tasting the sweet mint in her mouth. He tasted of ciggarettes and coffee, but she loved it. They closed their eyes, and she opened her mouth wider. Gerard took full advantage of that, and slid his tongue deeper into hers. He slid his hand down her chest, and gently massaged her right breast. He squeezed it softly and slid his hand to her thigh, rubbing it and squeezing it. She moaned softly into his mouth, and that excited him so much. His pants began to feel tighter, and a buldge in his pants started to form. He moaned softly, and pulled his lips away from hers. He leaned down and kissed Taryn's neck slowly, leaving little bites along her neck and jaw. She moaned softly and got up, then sat back down his his lap, straddling his waist. She looked up at his gorgeous face with pure lust in her eyes. He smirked, and she unbuttoned his pants, unzipping them along the way. She pulled her skirt up her silky thighs some, and pressed her hips into his. Grinding into his hips. He bit his lip and held back a moan. He was so hard, and she was so wet. She got up and tugged his pants. Gerard lifted his hips up so Taryn could pull them down his legs. She threw them on the floor. Gerard was relieved of the friction his pants had been causing on his erection. Taryn slowly pressed her warm hand against his hard cock. He bit his lip harder and closed his eyes. "Do you like that.." Taryn asked, pressing harder against his dick. "..yes.." Gerard said breathlessly. Taryn smirked and pulled his boxers down to his ankles. She blew gently on the head of his cock, and licked it playfully. She looked back up at him. He was smiling seductivley at her, and she smiled back at him. She licked the corner of her mouth, and slid some of Gerard's hard cock into her warm mouth. She sucked him slowly. Pressing her tongue up against the bottom of his long shaft. Gerard was so horny it hurt. His dick throbbed in her mouth, and he held back every urge to cum in her mouth. She sucked him harder, taking a few more inches of his dick into her mouth. Taryn hallowed her cheeks around his cock and brought her hand up to his balls. She stroked and rubbed them slowly, giving them a little squeeze to arouse him some more. Gerard was writhing underneath her, and squeezing the couch pillow.

"Oh, Jesus Christ..That feels so...so..." Taryn sucked him even harder, taking him down her throat. "..fucking good.." he said, moaning and cumming down her throat. She swallowed his sweet and salty cum, licking her lips and taking her shirt off, then pushing her tiny denim skirt down her slender, soft thighs. She got back on his lap, and pushed her damp panties against his dick, which was becoming incredibly hard again. "Oh God, Baby.." Gerard moaned softly to Taryn. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He lay her down on the pillow, and climbed between her legs. Gerard kissed down her chest, and slid his hand onto her small back, unclassping her bra, and tossing it on the floor. His licked down her cleavage, and she breathed deeply. He took her rosey, pink nipple into his mouth, and sucked on it softly. She tightened her eyes shut, and he bit on it gently. He carassed her other breast with his hand, and left a trail of kisses down her chest, stopping just above her panties.

"What do you want, baby..." Gerard said seductivley to her, tugging her blue lacy panties off her waist and down her smooth legs. "..I want you.." she replied, staring at him through half opened eyes. She bit on her lip. "That's what I wanted to hear.." Gerard said, lowering his head between her legs. She proped herself up with her elbows, and looked down at him. He took her legs and rested them on his shoulders, then slowly and softly, slid his tongue into her entrance. She tossed her head back. "Oh..Gerard..." she moaned softly, panting for breath. He slid is tongue in and out of her wet pussy, and squeezed her thighs. "You taste so sweet.." he said, as he ran his tongue from her entrance to her clit. His tongue rubbed her little clit slowly, and the more she moaned, the faster he licked her pussy. She was moaning loudly and quickly, and he was starting to get even more tunred on at the fact that he was giving her pleasure. He slid two of his long fingers into her wet, pink pussy, and pushed them in and out of her. "Gerard!" she moaned, and pushed back up against his hand. He was so hard again, and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. He leaned over her slender body, and kissed her lips passionatly and hard, bruising them in the process. Her lips felt so hot against his, and she was still wet as fuck.

"Fuck me." she whispered in his ear, and he nodded. "Anything you want, Beautiful." he replied, and wrapped his fingers around his long, hard, shaft. He took the head of his cock, and rubbed it against her throbbing clit. She moaned loudly, and rubbed it faster against her clit, and up and down her pussy. "Oh please, Gerard. I need you inside me." she said to him. Gerard loved how Taryn said his name, she made it sound so sweet. He also loved how she was begging. How she NEEDED him inside her. The thought of making love to her in a matter of seconds aroused him even more. The head of his large cock was dripping with pre-cum, and he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over her body, and slid his hard dick into her tight wet pussy. He pushed all the way into her, and pulled all the way out. Then, he thrust back into to her again. She moaned loudly, and contracted her vaginal walls around his dick, causing him to moan with her. She pushed back into his dick with her hips, and pulled him deeper inside her. He fucked her slowly and passionatly. "How do you like my dick inside your little pussy.." he said to her. "It feels so good, Gerard.." she replied, pushing him harder against her. He fucked her faster, and reached his hand down to rub her clit in little circles, while he sucked on her hard nipple. "Oh God Gerard! I'm going to cum!" and with that moment, she came all down his hard dick, and he came moments after her. "Oh shit.." Gerard said, breathlessly to her, as he collapsed ontop of her. Taryn's chest was rising and falling rapidly, as was Gerard's. "We never finished the movie.." Taryn said, Looking into Gerard eyes and giggling slightly.

"You're so cute.." Gerard said in return, leaning down and pressing his lips against her warm, swollen ones." They got up and put their clothes on about an hour later. Taryn took her compact makeup and re-did her makeup. Gerard got into his Black Parade outfit, and put on some eyeliner. The other guys got back, and Stephanie sat down beside Taryn. "Wow, you look worn out." She said to Taryn. Taryn giggled and whispered to Stephanie. "You'd be worn out too if you'd just been fucked by a hot lead singer..." Stephanie stared at Taryn, then at Gerard who was waving at them both. "Oh my god! I feel so relieved that I'm not the only one who got some action today!" Stephanie replied anxiously. They stared at eachother and burst out laughing. Frank turned to Gerard.

"What are they laughing at?"Frank asked Gerard in confusion. "I'm not sure..so, how was the movie?" Gerard asked Frank, who was shaking his shirt again as if it were really hot on the bus. "Well, let's just say, Stephanie I became really connected." Frank said, looking at her and back at Gerard. "If that's what I think it means, than Taryn and I got pretty connected, too." Gerard said with a smirk. Frank high-fived Gerard and turned to face Ray and Bob. "Hey Guys, we have to go now, it's time for the show to begin. They need us to do sound check and shit like that." Bob walked over to Taryn and Stephanie and handed them backstage passes. "You'll need those for when you're back there so that you aren't thrown out." The girls smiled and followed the guys to the Theater.
Sign up to rate and review this story