Categories > Movies > Star Wars > duty

planning

by PEEEV 0 reviews

the first assualt is over and the charectars are planning the second

Category: Star Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 941 words

0Unrated
A/n okay there might have been some confusion about the lay out of the battlefield there are two nebula's on either side of the approach the rebels took both would shield a ship from sensors and both have asteroids in them.right where the pass opens there are two old laser turrets behind them is the star base.
Coursant star Massive Assaults On The Briar Region Of The Rim

Yesterday rebel forces measured at around ten thousand assorted ships belonging to the rebel alliance assaulted the fifth rim fleet under admiral doce. The fifth fleet was shoved back rapidly in a matter of one day the gap in imperial lines is at it¨ˆs deepest four solar systems. The fifth fleet suffered massive casualties including 2 imperial star destroyers 25 victory class cruisers and many supporting vessels. A recent Press release from the empoer office says that a fleet is being assembled for a counter attack.

Mon calamari in a state of rebellion The mon calimamaris have risen up in defiance of our great empire and they have declared support for the rebel alliance. The recent assault along the briar region is considered by imperial official s to have been a covering operation for the rebellions on mon calamari. As many of you probably know mon calamari is the production area for over 25 percent of our capitol ships and 10 percent of our supporting ships this is a major blow to imperial ship production in this time of trouble we must put faith in our grand and glories empoer long live the empire.

Lone out posts stands to against rebel forces on the rim Captain Kyle Johnson a native our own glorious coursant has held out against three two one odds yesterday and was the commander of the only solar system in the briar region not to be overrun. That fact is not for lack of trying by the rebel alliance the total forces arrayed against his tartan and star base were 2 corvettes 125 z95 head hunters 10 x-wings 10 y-wings.he held completely and fully against this superior force where only one x-wing is thought to have survived. This single engagement shows us one thing clearly that ship for ship man for man the empire is superior in every way to the villainous rebels god bless captain Johnson and long live the empire.

Rebels Destroy ISS Good Will

Yesterday in the lacaren sector rebels attacked the ISS Good Will a hospital ship headed for the plague struck gramnan sector because of this action the empire will have to dispatch the ISS swift stroke a star destroyer to the sector. This act shows the villainy of the rebels in there attack on doctors trying to help the sick is there no decency in these dissidents. Long live the empire.

The empoer let a smile cross his face as he finished his copy of the coursant star he looked down at grand moff osay ( imperial Minster of propaganda) and said good work I like your reason for the swift stroke being in the area. The moff brightened with the praise. Then the emperor said how ever don¨ˆt you think you went to far in you extraction of captain Johnson¨ˆs defense I¨ˆm sorry my lord but that was not an exaggeration I can have the holo logs of the battle sent to you my lord if you do not believe me. The empoer was shocked but his features held he said no thank you osay.

Admiral akbar¨ˆs normally serene features were know mad as he berated the commander of the assault on the region around drakan. Akbar was furious that system was the key to our fall back positions we could have held it for months against the empire if you don¨ˆt take that system by the end of the day the entire left flank will be exposed the rather scared commander was desperately trying to get a word in but akbar just charged ahead with his tirade that was not really suited for his calm mannerisms. And you tell me you can¨ˆt even estimate the size of his forces what is wrong with you take that position by the end of the day commander or You will be relived of command.

Commander sakar was scared out of his mind he would be relived of his command if he didn¨ˆt take that sector he turned to a young lutenit and said what are our reserves 3 frigates and five corvettes with 20 x-wings. To say that sakar was worried would be a understatement ready them four battle the aid nodded and ran off to carry out sakar¨ˆs orders. Sakar sat down and prayed that his opposite number in the drakan system got lucky the last time.

Captain Johnson was looking over his reinforcements they were four acclamaters old ships the equal of the nebulon b¨ˆs he¨ˆd also fixed the two cornelian corvettes he had captured thy were now operating at peek effientcy he looked around his briefing room as the last two captains came in. Kyle stood up and activated the holographic display of the system this is the enemy he said pointing to the ships that numbered around 85 corvettes three gunboats 3 frigates and a small fighter escort.

Gentlemen here is our plan they will advance withal there forces through the gap in the nebula¨ˆs right when they engage these two acclamatory an the laser pod two more acclamatory will detach themselves from the asteroids the enemy will be decimated gentle men by the time they gather enough forces to attack us again the fleet will have already arrived.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story