Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Nineteen

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 365 words

0Unrated
"Yay! She's alive!" Frank shouted. He threw his arm around my shoulder with a coke bottle in his hand. He almost spilt soda all down my arm. It was my first time out in a week. I had been sick for a while I guess. Gerard laughed at him and lead me into the backyard.

I listened to everyone laughing and screaming from inside the house. We both sat on the lawn chairs and stared at the moonlit sky.

"I wrote something for you." Gerard uttered. It seemed like an accident for he blushed madly.

"Really?" He nodded and brought me close to his body. Softly, he sang into my ear the lyrics to a freshly written song. By the time it has ended my mouth hung open and my eyes watered.

"Its called Demolition Lovers. Did you like it?"

"Gerard... I don't even know what to say. It was beautiful." I hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head.

"I'm glad you liked it. I love you, Adele."

"I love you too." A long silence washed over us. My insides began to twist and my mouth became extremely dry. I hoped I wouldn't regret what I was about to say.

"I have something to tell you." He directed his eyes in my direction. I blinked long and swallowed hard.

"I-Well you see. I have no clue how to say this."

"Spit it out." He laughed. I took a deep breath and quickly said it.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" He said with wide eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant?"

"What?"

"I HAVE A FETUS GROWING INSIDE OF ME. ARE YOU DILLUSIONAL!?"

"I'm sorry! I just cant quite grasp this. You are pregnant with my baby?"

"Yes." I nodded irritably. More silence. "Don't you have anything to say? How do you feel about this?" He answered my question by pressing his lips against mine.

"Wow. We're having a baby." He giggled and kissed me again. "I'm a daddy?" I laughed lightly.

"Yeah. I guess so."

"You know what? I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Really?"

"Really. If I were to have a baby with anyone, I'd want it to be with you." With me.
Sign up to rate and review this story