Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's a Class For this

Chapter 12

by xbobxluvrx 1 review

Same Day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 579 words - Complete

1Exciting







When I got Downstairs I saw everyone sitting on the couches. I smiled when I saw Mikey. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"MIKEY GOT LAID!"Gerard Yelled.

"OMG Jessica is no longer a virgin!"Avery screamed.

"OMG that means Mikey is no longer a virgin either!"Ray Said

We just smiled and kissed each other.

1 and a half MONTHS LATER!!!!!(sry I'm skipping so much time its just I have rly bad writers block so the rest of this chapter is going to be crappy.)

"Shit! no...No...NO!!!" I yelled. This couldn't happen to me. Not Now!

"Its Okay babe. you can get an abortion." Mikey said running his fingers through my hair.

"I'm not going to kill a baby. I cant. I'll Just have it and see whats going to happen from there. Plus we have nine months to make a decision." I said while looking at his eyes. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I want this baby" He whispered in my ear.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom door."We better tell everyone." I said while opening it and walking downstairs. When I got downstairs I sat on the couch. Mikey came in with everyone behind him. He sat down next to me and took my hands.

"We have an announcement to make." He said. I nodded.

"OMG you guys are getting hitched!" Karli yelled. We both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. We shook our heads and I wiped a tear from my eye. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"No um... well... see...we kinda... I kinda am... um--" I was cut off by Mikey.

"Shes pregnant!" He blurted out.

"Congrats who's the dad?" Bob asked. Mikey gave him a death glare. "Oh...OHH! CONGRATS!" Bob finally figured out. He ran towards us and gave us a hug. Everyone followed.

"Oh My God I'm gonna be an aunt!" Avery said. I nodded. I really want to keep it now that I have all this support. WAIT!

"Holy Shit! Mikey don't leave!" I said crying into his shoulder. He finally realized he was leaving to go on tour this weekend. He lifted my face up to look at him.

"Do you really think I'm going to leave my pregnant girlfriend Here while I go on tour?" He asked I shook my head. He smiled and told me to go pack. While I was packing I heard my door open. I turned and saw Frank Walk in my room he had a box in his hands.

"Oh hey Frankie!" I said while walking over to hug him. He set the box on the bed softly and pinned me against the wall. "Frank what are you doing?" I asked. He made a sudden move and kissed me. I tried to push him away but He was to strong. Small but Strong! I finally gave in and he pulled away. I was in shock. As he walked out I opened the box. OMG...how sweet. It was a birthday cake. From him. It said ' Happy Birthday Jessica!' I looked at the card and opened it.

Dear Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know that I was the only one that knew it was your birthday. Avery told me. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I just wanted to kiss you so I did.
your secret lover,
FRANKIE


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Sign up to rate and review this story