Categories > Movies > Labyrinth > I move the stars for no one!

Chapter 1-1

by _xHiDdEnSoRrOwSx_ 0 reviews

15 year old Julia confidently accepts Jareth's challenge to complete his Labyrinth in search of her brothers. She suprisingly finishes his Labyrinth and is soon brought face to face with the king h...

Category: Labyrinth - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 442 words

0Unrated
I stood patiently before the king himself, eagerly awaiting his decision.
"What's done is done, the boys are mine forever."
At that moment the very world I was in began to crumble. piece by piece it slowly dissolved till nothing was left.
"But I solved your Labyrinth! I fought my ay through hordes of your goblins and I made it through your castle to you! I completed your challange, now give me my brothers!"
Jareth smirked, this girl posed no threat to him.
"Yes, you did solve my Labyrinth and might I add you've done a brilliant job of ridding yourself of my goblins, but you wern't the one who wished them away in the first place were you? Well not the baby at least."
He was right, you didn't wish the baby away, it was your little bother, the middle child. He became jealous of the baby, hogging all the love and attention, and in an attempt to scare the child he wish for the goblins to take him away. He got the idea from a story I use to read to him,"The Labyrinth" He too took the challange and attempted to complete the maze but failed miserably. When I found out about the act I had no choice but wish my own brother away and hope that I could save the both of them.
Jareth very well knew the answer to his question, my silence said everything. He chuckled, throwing me his "precious gift."
"Take the crystal Julia, forget your brothers."
"B-But I did everything you said I-"
I felt like such a fool! I should have known my plan wouldn't work. I tried to cheat the rules and in the end I lost.
"What if...."I had to think, and fast, but the more I thought the more I began to panic and the more I began to panic the harder I cried.
"What if...."
my mind was clouded with the thought of my innocent brothers being turned into goblins, forced to carry out Jareth's inhumain orders for centeries to come.
"What if, instead of keeping my brothers, you take me instead?"
Suprise was clear in Jareth's eyes.
"Take you?"
In all his years as king, never once has anyone ever offered themseves in place of another.
"Why that would be against the rules."
"Forget the rules, just give me my brothers back!"
His Majesty chuckled making his way toward the persistant girl, his long white robes gracefully flowing behind him.
"What makes you think I would want such a debilitated girl like you as part of my goblin army?"
"I...I....uh..."


(Note:Reviews are much appreciated!)
Sign up to rate and review this story