Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 10- My Karma ran over my friendma and now I'm dying inside, ma-June 21

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

Cheesy title I know. Couldn't think of anything else. Is Pete still alive?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 1019 words

0Unrated
Pete had seven broken ribs, a broken leg, his left wrist was broken, and he had three broken fingers on his right hand, he had a concussion from where he hit the ground, and his spine was bruised, but thankfully he was not paralyzed or dead.

Mr. and Mrs. Wentz had surprisingly stopped argueing with each other and had come to the hospital to see Pete. It was kind of touching in a bittersweet kind of way.

Patrick, Joe, and Andy would take turns pacing in front of the television in the waiting room, jumping whenever a doctor walked by. Amy sat in a corner with Chris, she had her legs crunched up to her chest and was taking deep breaths to keep from crying. Chris watched me with a smug look on his face.

I wanted to punch him.

We all jumped up when a doctor came in telling us that Pete was alert and ready to have visitors if we wanted to see him. We all nodded of course but the doctor frowned and stated "Only one at a time."

Andy pushed me forward, I looked back and he murmured 'go' but the Wentz parents beat me to it. I didn't mind though, they were his parents. They deserfed to see Pete first.

We stared at each other in an awkward silence. More gay babies were born*. Chris never stopped looking at me and Amy stayed curled up in a ball. I noticed Patrick stayed as far away from her as possible.

Finally, Pete's parents came back. Mrs. Wentz looked distraught. Mr. Wentz looked like the everything was weighing down on him. He spotted me and nodded, allowing me to go ahead. Allowing me to see Pete.

I swallowed hard and stepped out of the waiting room. Time seemed to slow as I passed the doctors and nurses, or as I passed room after room of dying people. It was pretty unnerving.

I reached Room 720**, where Pete was; swallowing hard I grabbed the knob and pulled.

Okay, the door pushes, not pulls. I blshed and pushed the door open. I gasped at the sight of Pete. He had wires coming from his wrists and from underneath the hospital gown on his chest. He had his eyes closed and I listened to the silent beeping of the moniter and sat in the chair next to the bed.

I fought back tears but it was no use. A useless war lost. They poared down my cheeks. I let out a mangled sob.

"Kendra?" Pete whispered.

I snapped my head up in Pete's direction. He had his eyes open and they were directed at me.

"Pete." I sniffed wiping my eyes probably streaking my make-up.

"Big girls don't cry*." He murmured.

I laughed and cried at the same time making it sound like I was choking or hocking a big loogy.

He lifted his arms a fraction, stuck out his lip, and beckoned me toward him. "Kendra-dra come 'ere." he whined.

I smiled a teary smile, pulled myself out of the chair, and into Pete's arms. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. He released a hiss and I jumped back.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I quickly apologized.

He shook his head. "I'm fine. I'm fine, come back."

I watched him skeptically.

"Pete, I don't think I should. I'm sorry, babe," I paused taking in the nickname, "you're hurt enough."

He furrowed his eyebrows angrily .

"Damn you injuries. Damn you man who was in the car that gave me these injuries." He snarled.

I giggled, the ramains of my tears forgotten.

"Petey." I whispered. He looked up from his curses.

"What?" he asked me.

I leaned down and placed on his perfect pout for a few seconds before placing my forehead on his and whispering "Get better fast."

He raised his eyebrows suggestivly making me smile. I placed another kiss on his forehead and turned to the door.

Patrick, Andy, and Joe were waiting for me outside. I nodde to them and they all crowded in despite what the doctor said. I laughed quietly to myself and then made my way out through the hospital.

Before I could make it to the doors though, Chris stopped in front of me. He had a glint in his eyes. It made me sick.

"Can I help you, Chris?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yes, yes, you can." He said grabbing my wrist and piling the accent on thick. "Came on. Pete won't know."

I glanced over Chris's shoulder and my eyes fell upon Amy, Chris's supposed girlfriend, coming around the corner. An idea came to mind.

"Chris, I love Pete and wouldn't do anything like that to him. Besides you've got Amy."

Amy noticed us and had stopped in her tracks. The look in her eyes was one of confusion. She didn't know what was happening.

"Forget Amy. You are all I want." Chris said quietly. Amy was still watching us the shock finally settling in as Chris took my hand up to his mough and kissed it.

I smirked.

"You are so totally screwed." I stated, "And in the worst way possible."

And then I snatched my hand away from his, slapped him across the face, and stalked away. Right by Amy.

"Kick his ass, Ameiz." I whispered.

She nodded.

"He is going to die." she said clentching her fists.

I patted her shoulder and whisipered, "That's my girl." and then I stalked off.

The last thing I heard as I walked out the door was Chris saying,

"Amy, hey. Y-you know I love you right?"

And then ther was Amy.

"You are so lucky you're in a hospital right now."

Oh, and then the screams. Chris's frightened scream and Amy's the-chase-is-on scream.

For a girl who's best-friend/boyfriend got hit by a car, I was pretty happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*= Does anyone think that joke is getting old?
**= I was listening to 'Big Girls Don't Cry' by Fergie when I wrote this chapter.

Sorry this chapter took so long (in my standards it's long) my computer was being a complete doody head.
Sign up to rate and review this story