Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > You're No Slouch Yourself

You're No Slouch Yourself

by Aivas

What really happened in the Sunken Opera House. Dante/Nevan FemDom,Oral,M/F,VS

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Fantasy - Characters: Other - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 2007 words - Complete

?Blocked
The swirling mass of bats, rushing around Dante, making the hem of his open red coat flap forwards as they sped past, circled each other in a living tornado. The tornado took lithe human form, and before long, she appeared.

The laugh that she gave off as she finally materialized made Dante shiver uncomfortably, but that was nothing compared to the form that gave off this seductive laugh. The woman clothed in bats standing before him was a subject so dazzlingly attractive that Dante gave off a large-but silent-sigh. Long, blood red hair ran delicately down her head, past her shoulders, and ended covering her modest, entrancing breasts.

Dante found himself looking into those hypnotizing red eyes, staring at him with forbidden, evil lust. He only stopped in this when the woman before him finally spoke.

'Mmm, welcome sir,' she said, and her voice was silky, but with the definite hint of rough electricity. She took a step closer to Dante, and thrust her breasts right up to his. Dante looked down, admiring the protected morsels, as she purred. 'Is this your first time here?'

'Yeah it is,' answered Dante, taking a step back, wary of the obvious succubus. 'You'll be nice to me, won't you?' he asked, never one to let someone out-seduce him. The woman merely smirked, and before Dante knew, it, she had cupped his chin in her hand. He didn't feel like fighting it-at least not yet. The pleasure from a simple touch was what Dante needed right now, after fighting hordes of mindless minions, all baying unsuccessfully for his blood.

And then she circled him, like a predator; rubbing her hands on his face, before moving onto the fabric of his favourite coat. 'Of course I will,' the woman assured him, stopping in her inspection right in front of him. 'I'll treat you so nicely,' she added, 'that you'll never want to leave.'

'Now that's what I'm talking about,' replied Dante, fighting down the lump in his throat. He struck a pose, and grabbed Rebellion, ready for the battle ahead of him. The witch simply turned away, which annoyed the demon slayer a bit. He thought his little moves deserved attention, but his adversary seemed to treat it as a cute novelty. She walked away onto the Opera Stage, before turning around quickly, eyeing the teenage hero with amusement.

'Come on then Sugar,' she said, pointing a hand towards him, 'come to Nevan.'

And he sure did. Firing round after round into her, Dante realized that Nevan hadn't been expecting him to resist her charms. The succubus screamed erotic bursts of agony, but Dante kept firing, not letting his quickly growing erection hinder his aim.

'Don't you like me?' she screamed, and fired a stream of bats at him. But Dante was too good for mere bats to trouble. Jumping high away from them, he focused all his fire into Nevan, who was beginning to limp as she moved about, futilely attacking the son of Sparda with various beams of dangerous looking purple.

Suddenly, her attacks stopped. As did Dante's. This was all too easy for the demon hunter, and he almost laughed as Nevan seemed to shrink a little, muttering, 'You cannot escape from me,' as she came closer. Dante was ready to push her away, when...

She gripped his face tightly in both hands, and instantly slotted her tongue into his open, surprised mouth. Dante's eyes shot wide open, and he met Nevan's joyful gaze, silently mocking him as the beautiful nemesis snaked her tongue through Dante's mouth, exploring all there was to explore.

Dante, to his horror, found himself getting weaker. He couldn't fight the woman's death-grip, she head him clamped on like a vice, and his knees were shaking too much to offer any resistance. The pleasure he was feeling, the pleasure he knew was because of the Ambrosia that tinted her breath, was unbearable. He surrendered himself to the kiss. After all, what was the point in resisting? It was only going to be useless, and besides, he was loving every filthy second of it. The erection in his pants, the one he tried to fight back, was having free roam, bulging against the leather fabric, trying to burst out. He felt the liquid exit from it, and he briefly had a spasm, as Nevan still relentlessly probed him.

And then he sensed Nevan's hands on his chest, and a harsh, unforgiving push. The kiss broke as quickly as it had begun, and Dante, physically and mentally weak, was pushed against the ground. His eyes rolled back into his head as the aftermath of the unbelievable embrace hit him, and he barely heard Nevan's smooth footsteps come closer to him.

She straddled him, looking down on her prey with jubilation, elated at such as young, handsome, fit man at her mercy. Slowly, she moved the hair away from her right breast, revealing the hidden treasure to Dante. He found it hard to focus, his eyes still lolling involuntarily, but even with a dazed sight, he immediately appreciated the nipple.

Nevan smirked in knowing dominance, before grabbing both sides of his coat collar, and pulling the eighteen year old's head to the revealed breast. It was instinct, pure instinct to suck on the exposed nipple, and instinct served well once again. It was the greatest thing that Dante had ever tasted, and his face flustered with the sickly, beautiful taste of the thing. It was strange, in his daze and confusion, he wanted it to continue. But it evidently was. He just didn't want it to stop.

While Dante was enjoying this, Nevan had released a hand from the boy's collar, and had worked her way down to his leather pants. She allowed herself a smile as she noticed the wetness that was already protruding from his pants. She slid her hands over it, and treated herself to a taste. She purred in satisfaction, and then began to slowly draw the zip down. It made the sound that she presumed it would; a seductive, longing sound, that told of later pleasures.

She raised a surprised eyebrow at the sight of no underpants, but this was more to do with her victim's massive penis than anything else. Even now little drops of semen came out of it, and as she slowly pulled the pants off Dante's legs, she looked at it with consideration. Yes, it was definitely bigger than Sparda's, she thought. Sparda was brilliant, but his son was already out-performing him.

Pulling her breast away from the hungry demon hunter, Nevan covered his lips with a finger, commanding him not to utter a word of disappointment. She then tilted his head back, onto the ground, and moved backwards.

'You don't mind if I nibble a bit, do you?' she asked to no one in particular. She knew what Dante would be too out of it to respond. An exhausted, tired grunt surprised her somewhat. The boy had a lot of stamina, she could give him that.

Wasting no time playing with the thing, Nevan immediately enveloped the cock into her mouth, sucking on the enlarged member, giving Dante immeasurable, incomparable pleasure. He howled out in ecstasy, arching his hips straight up, filling Nevan's mouth with cum. In Nevan's view, it tasted great, and she swallowed it appreciatively.

Dante had started to spasm again. He was too weak with the draining to do anything, and at this stage, he really didn't want to. Nevan had completely dominated his thoughts, driving him wild for her sex, but this would do for now. The white-haired boy had never felt anything like this before. It was something else.

Nevan withdrew. She was certainly happy so far, but now it was time for her new pet to do something for her. Grabbing his hands, forcing him into a sitting up position, and then positioning him so he was kneeling down, she walked away. With her back turned, she clicked her fingers, and instantly her lower garments were gone.

'Thirsty, sugar?' she asked, turning her head so Dante could see one red eye. 'You're in luck,' she smirked, and then turned.

Dante's eyes once again grew wider as he saw Nevan's clit. It was a tight looking thing, and it was probably the most lust-filled, but at the same time adorable thing he had ever seen. Combined with the earlier escapades, and Nevan's constant verbal taunting, he advanced on all fours, tongue sticking out like a dog. Nevan merely laughed at this, and spread herself out so Dante would have an easier, more erotic time.

With no incentive to start slow, Dante plunged his own tongue into the succubus's vagina and what he tasted, with the absence of liquid, was pure bliss. Probing deep into the clit, trying to force at least something out, Dante found himself being worked up as well. He even heard Nevan mumble in pleasure, and he surmised that this was no mean feat, and that he had done something extraordinary. More licking confirmed this.

'Oh!' Nevan gasped, 'oh Sugar! Have you done this before?'

He hadn't. He had gotten pretty close to it, but all in all, this was his first time. He felt good for pleasuring his mistress, and even happier when he felt those beautiful hands on the back of his head, pushing him deeper into unknown territory. His hands, searching for something hold onto, clamped onto the woman's backside, and she seemed to buckle, if only momentarily. Dante could understand this full well; he himself was raging like a beast, letting off small screams into Nevan's vagina.

And then...and then...the liquids flowed, into his mouth. Nevan was certainly doing her own spasms now, as Dante drank up well, relishing the perfect taste, the taste that made his own erection even stiffer. The taste...the taste was something else. It was god-like; it was better than Dante had dared expected. They should have put it in bottles.

Not wasting any time to cool down, Dante pushed the gasping Nevan down, and climbed on top of her. Putting his cock into her now well licked vagina, he pumped up and down, once again losing himself in her seductive gaze. His coat covered both of them, and their tongues met once more in a passionate kiss. Dante felt the strength he had recovered waning again, but he didn't care, this was just too beautiful to be worrying about little things like that.

His sperm rushed into her vagina, and Nevan intensified her hold onto his waist, dragging him deeper into her. Both his orgasm and his kiss were weakening him, and before long, Dante collapsed onto the succubus, completely spent.

Nevan, shaking her head, had to silently admit that what he had just experienced was brilliant. She moved her hair back onto her breast, and clicked her fingers. Her dress returned to her instantly. Dante, who was lying on his back, seemed such an angelic sight. She charitably slid her pants back on, making sure to have one last feel of that penis. She then stood up, and shuffled over to the stage, looking in one of the prop boxes. She pulled out what she was looking for, and gazed at it determinedly. It changed.

She waited for a while, and when Dante eventually sat up, he attempted to speak. Nevan rushed over with lightning speed, and once again clasped her hand over his eager lips. She took the thing in her hand, a collar with the word "Nevan's" imprinted on it, and tied it around Dante's neck. She then looked at him. 'You will have plenty of time to serve me,' she said, 'when you have defeated your brother. Until then, use me.'

There was a flash of light, and when Dante could see, there was an electric guitar in the place where he last saw Nevan.
Sign up to rate and review this story