Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Truth or Dare?

Truth or Dare?

by Aivas

Dante & Trish play an enticing game of Truth or Dare. D/T.

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Dante, Trish - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 2139 words

?Blocked
Trish sat in the "Devil May Cry" lounge awaiting a phone call for her and Dante's next mission. She didn't get any luck though and it was almost closing time. Dante was in the back training, trying to get himself mentally and physically prepared for Mundus. After the last battle with Mundus, he was surprised that he reigned "victorious."



Dante kicked and punched his punching bag as Trish fought off sleep from the lack of excitement. Dante finished off his last kick before he grabbed his towel and headed to the lounge. Trish was now fast asleep mouth wide open as she snored a whole in Dante's head. Dante wanted to wake her up, but he didn't want to scare her...but he did want a laugh.



So he called the "Devil May Cry" phone. The phone rang startling Trish, nearly making her jump out of her chair. She grabbed the phone while struggling to get back onto her seat. Once she was settled back onto the seat, she answered the phone.



"Hello Devil May Cry," she asked through the receiver while she pulled down her black skin-tight sweater.



"Yes is Trish there?" asked Dante as he hid right in back of her making sure she didn't turn around.



"This is she. May I ask whom-" she didn't finish her sentence because Dante was standing there with his cell phone in hand snickering. She hung up the phone and stood up to hit Dante, but Dante stopped her hand with his free hand as they both laughed.



"May I ask why you have to be such a fool, Dante?" she asked, trying to pull away from Dante but his grip was too tight. He hung up his cell phone and put it in his pocket and quickly grabbed the other hand.



"I don't acte a e a fool...I just like having fun," Dante replied as he pulled Trish close to him by her hands. He wrapped her hands around the small of his neck as he wrapped his hands around the small of her back. He leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips. She returned the favor by leaning in again and kissing him, this time using her tongue. She stopped for a minute and looked at him.



"What?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.



She stifled a laugh. "I just had the craziest idea."



"Oh?" he asked letting her go. She walked over to the couch and propped herself down on it. Then she patted the seat next to her so that Dante could come and sit next to him. He walked over to her and sat down next to her.



"Let's play an enticing game of truth...or...dare," Trish said in her most sexy voice. Dante smile wickedly at the idea and thought that "Truth or Dare" wouldn't be a bad idea since there was no excitement in "Devil May Cry" all that day. Dante got up and closed the door to the front of the store while Trish unplugged the phone lines. Then they propped back down on the couch.



Dante looked at her with a seductive look. "All right. You go first."



Trish laughed out loud. "You go first...this is my first time playing this game...well an enticing game of it anyway."



Dante shook his head with a smile. Well...since it was her first time playing an "enticing" game of "Truth or Dare" then he'll go easy on her...for now...



"Truth or Dare?"



Trish looked at him and blushed a light pink. "I don't know," she said as her hands flew up in the air. "Truth."



Dante smirked. "Is it true that Mundus and you had a little affair?"



Trish's mouth dropped open. "NO!" She screamed as she hit Dante upside his head. He laughed as he grabbed her once again. This time it was her turn. "Truth or Dare?"



Dante smiled. "Dare, and give me something good."



Trish returned the smile. "Okay. I want you help me out of my shirt."



Dante sucked his teeth. "That's it?!"



Dante began to roam his hands up and down her body and then his roaming hands roamed up her shirt. He gently squeezed her breasts and she let out a small cry. He then raised her shirt up over her head and gave her a warm smile.



"Truth or Dare?" he asked as he tossed the shirt to the side.



She this time wanted to do something for him. "Dare."



"Give me a lap dance."



Trish's eyes went wide. "What?!"



Dante smirked. "You heard me. Give me a lap dance and don't go easy on me either."



Trish's face turned a bright red and her eyes were still wide. Dante was still smirking while he pointed to the radio and waited for her to turn it on. "Oh and Trish, go and turn the radio on too. There is a CD already in there." She looked at him for the longest before going over to the radio and turning it on. Then she watched as the radio read the disc.



"Play number seven."



Trish did as she was told and smiled at the music that came on. "Oh, you're good," she replied as the sound of Fred Durst's voice rang through out the room. She walked over to him with a sexy runway like walk and stopped just two inches in front of him. Now Fred and Scott were singing the chorus of "Nobody Like You." To the beat she began to sway her hips right and left, then she rose her arms in the air while turning around to let Dante see her sexy little ass. She began to shake it, making it jiggle rather nicely. Dante licked his lips as his eyes watched her every movement. He watched as she turned around and began to touch her body to Fred's voice lyrics:



I'm convinced that you (fucked me)

Real good. You did (you did)

But I won't let go.



Dante began to grow aroused from her movements and her body language. She began to touch her flat stomach and rub it lightly before traveling up to her breast, cupping them tightly for Dante to see. Dante couldn't help but fidget around in his seat from the erection that was forming in his pants. Just as she was about to move her hands from her breast, the CD began to skip and repeatedly played Fred's lyrics again and again:



I'm convinced that you (fucked me)

Real good. You did (you did)

But I won't let go.



This drove Dante wild. He was trying to control himself from just pouncing on Trish this very minute and he wished for the CD to continue. Trish moved her hands from her breasts and sat on Dante's lap. She felt his erection poke at her and she smiled.

He moved his hands to her ass and squeezed it lightly making her moan into his ear. The vibration from her voice in his ear made him wince at the pain of his towering erection. She was still grinding his erection making his head fall back. He was trying not to think about his erection, but she wouldn't let him think of anything else. Trish pulled his head back up and put her lips up to his ear once again. "Truth or Dare?" she asked in his ear and once again the sound of her voice making him gasp at the pain of his erection.



"Dare," he said, his voice caught in his throat.



She laughed as she got up and then she sat down on the floor. "I'll let you release but not before you pleasure me. Besides I wouldn't mind if you spewed all over the floor, you'll just have to clean it up." She laughed again as Dante grabbed the sides of the couch and groaned loudly before getting up and walking over to Trish. It was a mission getting over to her because of the erection that he had was painful. They both forgot that the music was on and the same song was playing once again.



He finally got to the floor and began to pull Trish's pants off. As he suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear. He quickly threw her pants to the other side of them and lowered his mouth to her now swelling lips. He kissed her sensitive clit and she arched her back and groaned as more juices began to flow from between her legs. He let some of it flow onto the floor as he licked the rest of it up from off of her and began to eat it as if it were his dinner. She started to squirm and close her legs but he forced her legs back open by putting both hands on her knees and pushing her legs wider, making her squeal. She couldn't take him going down on her another minute but she knew that he wasn't done with her yet.



He put his tongue further into her opening and took one hand off of her knee so he can use it to rub her clit. She gave a breathy moan as he swirled his tongue deep inside of her and she began flow heavily into an orgasm. There were too many fluids for Dante to gather all into his mouth, so he took as much as he could before the river coming from her insides stopped and she came down from her orgasm.



But there was still a problem. He was still horny and his erection was now more painful than ever. He looked at Trish as she lay on the floor, breathing heavily. "Truth...or...dare," he asked looking at his erection and wincing at the pain it brung. She looked at him and answered. "Dare." He smiled but not before the pain of his erection made him wince again. "Dare...you to...helpget get rid of this...painful..." he couldn't finish his sentence due to the pain, but Trish already unzipping his pants, making him moan at the anticipation of it all. She pulled off his pants and threw them over to where hers were. She didn't bother with his shirt because she really wasn't going to do too much to him. She looked at his erection for a moment and looked at how tall and erect it was and how much it was bulging.



I'm not really going to be able to do too much to him before he explodes. She slid her mouth onto his dick anyway and began to suckle on his lightly. She then slid her tongue up and down his shaft, making him shiver with excitement. After a little while, she was bobbing her head back and forth, making him roll his eyes inside of his head. She didn't have to do this for very long before he came into her mouth, she swallowing it all. He lye on the floor looking at her as she walked back over to him and began to lightly touch his shaft again. He became erect in a short matter of time and it hurt how fast it came to him. She wasted no time entering him into her.



She arched her back at the feel of him inside of her and he moaned at her tightness. She bounced up and down on him while he lye there, his erection not letting him do anything as it pulsated painfully. The erection felt good to her however and she making to moan loudly. He shifted the tables as he was on top now, pounding into her with full body thrusts. She moaned loudly as their sweat collided and as he came into her, making them both shudder one after the other. After moaning for a few minutes, they both fell onto the floor.



Dante was the first to get up and gather his clothes, putting them on. "Thanks for the treat, Trish." He smiled as he got his pants on and walked over to her, zipping them up. "I hope we can do this again sometime." He reached for a cigarette and lit it with his finger.



She was now putting on her pants and her shirt. "No I should be thanking you," she said as she put on her pants zipping them up. She then fixed her wrinkled shirt. Then she walked over to where Dante was and picked up her already wrapped blunt that was sitting next to the cigarette that he was smoking.She took her finger and lit the blunt. She took a few pulls and looked at him. "Maybe we can get high...then we can see just how far we can go high..." Dante picked her up and took her over to the couch, dropping his cigarette on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story