Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Touring with Panic!, TAI, Cobra Starship and Fall Out Boy (one shot)

Touring with Panic!, TAI, Cobra Starship and Fall Out Boy (one shot)

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Prank Wars RAWK!! This is a one shot to my dear friend, Krystle's story!! I'll add more to it, but yea this is what I have so far!! SANTI!! Enjoy!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 446 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trish's POV

Ok, I don't know what's going on, but Jon, and the rest of the guys are gaining up on us girls. I think they're about to pull a prank on us. Vicky, Krystle, Kaitlin, Katie, Steph, Emily and me are all on the Academy Is...bus. We don't know where the boys trailed off to, but yea. Soo here I am, in Jon's hoodie, his black t-shirt, and my cute as hell ripped pants. I'm just chillin' and drinking a Red Bull. Vicky is reading the latest Rolling Stone magazine while the others are talking about the guys 'disappearance'. As I look outside of the bus window I see a shadowy figure no more than 10 ft away and it startles me. Then more figures joined it and are walking towards the bus. Ohh gosh they've got water balloons!!
"GUYS!! LOCK THE DOOR!! THEY HAVE WATER BALLOONS!!" I screamed to my friends.

Krystle ran to the door to lock it, but the guys got to the door just in time. Then in stormed Gabe, Sisky, the Butcher, and all of Panic with water balloons. They through them at us and we struggled to get back at them. Being a blonde that she is, though I love her dearly, Krystle was wearing...WHITE!! Ohh yea, Sisky had fun with throwing water balloons at her shirt. The poor woman is drenched with water.

"JONATHAN WALKER!! I'm gonna get you!!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

"Come and get me Trish Babe," said Jon, playfully.

"Ohh NO YOU DIDN'T!!" said Krystle, in her inner black girl voice.

Ya see, ever since I can remember, Krystle has called me 'Trish Babe'. And that's just been her thing. Jon's expression went from a smile to scared out of his mind. Krystle then went into a laughing attack.

Jon and I shrugged our shoulders, then went to the Panic! bus. I couldn't help, but strut all the way to the bus, with Jon staring at my ass the entire time. He opened the door for me and we went inside the bus. I held onto his hand and we sat on the couch. He tucked my hair behind my ear and started kissing me. Oh my gosh how I love his kisses. We started making-out then heard the door open to the tour bus. This startled us, but we just let it go. Then we heard snickering and laughter. All of Panic! and the Academy Is were staring at us, making-out. Ohh dear. This is awkward.

To be continued!!

Dedicated to Krystle because the Honda Civic Tour RAWKED!! SANTI!! FANGS UP!! MAKE LOVE NOT WAR, EAT VEGGIES NOT BOAR!! YAY VEGGIE KILLERS!!
Sign up to rate and review this story