Categories > Original > Drama > My Guradian Devil

My Guradian Devil

by Psybee

After being saved by Alex, from being raped, Jodi befriends the woman. But is what she sees the real truth? Or is Alex hiding a dangerous secret? [Femmeslash]

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 3546 words

?Blocked
Night fell in the coined city of love, Paris, France. And while the very city was now glowing with lights the alleyways and back streets were dark, almost pitch black. The ideal setting if you wanted to mug some unsuspecting wanderer without being noticed by others. And that what was the agenda of one of Paris' dangerous hoodlums. This villainous person has an outstanding arrest record, mostly for sexual assault and rape and yet is still on the streets. He was perched on a fire escape ladder look down at the empty alley, peering up and down for a potential victim. Checking his watch he saw that he was wasting his time searching here and decided to go check out another alleyway for a target. But landing on the damp trash covered floor he spotted his quarry that so happened to stumble into the narrow corridor. Literally. Either this person was running from someone or they were drunk. The unlawful man studied the newcomer carefully and to his surprise, and delight, found the strange to be female. 'Heh, that means I'll get really lucky tonight,' he thought while advancing on the woman. He stopped two feet from her position, her body leaning against the concrete wall in an attempt to stay upright, and studied her. 'She's drunk' guessed the leering man. Her facial features told the man that she was Asian; the heavy almond-shaped eyes, her long chocolate hair, her cream-colored skin. The Asian beauty was wearing a red polo shirt and a simple black skirt. He licked his lips and positioned himself in front of her. She noticed a shadow looming over her and looked up.

"Who the hell are you?" But the man ignored her question and began to do what he did best. He easily grabbed the woman's hands in his large ones, causing her cry out, and pushed her body against the brick wall.
"Ferme-la," [Shut up] commanded her assaulter, his other hand snaking under the edge of her shirt. When she felt his grubby fingers dance upon her naked skin she knew she was in serious trouble and took in a large gulp of air in order to scream. Unfortunately the man was not your ordinary rapist and when he saw her open her mouth he covered it with his own and thrust his tongue inside. Her cries were muffled and tears were leaking from her eyes.

'Oh God. I'm being raped. Please someone help me!' The man broke of the kiss and grinned at his captive. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better.." His hand pulled at her nipple suddenly, making the petite woman thrash in his iron grip.

'Mon Dieu, not only am I going to be raped, I'll probably be killed by this maniac!'

"Stop this please," she pleaded, her request falling on deaf ears as the man's hand headed for her skirt. All hope seemed lost for the woman but you know what they say: After you hit rock bottom the only way left is to go up.

Out of nowhere a large object slammed into the would-be rapist with such force it sent the two of them to the floor. Both the criminal and the victim rolled onto their backs to see the intervener. Whoever they were wore a baggy red hoodie and a pair of loose jeans and black boots. Neither person could not make out the person's face or the gender because the hood when they turned to the unmoral man. "I believe she said for you to stop." Enraged, the man quickly leapt to his feet and rushed at the unknown character, fist out and aiming towards their face. "You're DEAD!" The person did nothing as he rushed. At the last minute a green-gloved hand went up and easily stopped the criminal's punch, then retaliating with one of their own, hitting his stomach hard. The man went down, lungs gasping for air. He raised his head to look at his attacker only to see the sole of the boot coming towards his head. The strength of the kick was so immense the criminal ended up hitting the side of a building before slumping into a crumbed heap on the dingy path.

The woman was so in shock that she didn't even realize that she was standing with the help of her savior. "Are you okay," asked the person. Alas, what had happened proved to be too much for her to handle and she passed out in her hero's embrace. The hooded figure cursed as they held the unconscious woman.

"This is not why I came here for vacation..."

[=========================]

Psybee's Brain presents:

My Guardian Devil

Disclaimer: Sexual scenes yadda yadda and all that jazz. Will end up being femslash so if you no like, no read. Unless noted, everything belongs to me. Except the obvious.

Comments are liked, critisms are acknowledged, flames are used to make Psybee some s'mores
Constant Reviewers are loved

Chapter Title from the Coldplay song "Trouble"
[=========================]

Never Meant to Cause You Trouble



After wandering the streets of Paris and an interesting walk down the Rue des Francs-Bourgeois Alexandria Martin found herself lying awake on a stranger's couch at 6:43 in the evening. She stared at the painted blue ceiling wondering what the hell she was thinking when she decided to take the sleeping woman to her home. After the smaller woman fainted, Alex rummaged through her purse and found out where she lived. While leaving the scene she notified a police man on duty that she had stumbled upon an injured man and ran as fast as she could before he could even asked what happened.

'I mean it did sound smarter in my head but why haven't I left yet? Oh yeah, I'm a doctor. Damn Hippocratic Oath.' She raked her hand through her hair, yawning loudly. "Man she needs to wake up! I still have to go to hotel room." She rolled off the couch and made her way up the stairs. When she reached the top of the stairs, the bathroom door next to her open and she stared down at woman she saved earilier.

"Euh.. Bonjour. Je ne parle pas francais..tres bon mais,"[Um.. Morning. I don't speak French very well but] Allie said with a smile," Vous êtes bien?" [Are you okay?] Instead of a normal, rational response all the doctor received was a scream before feeling intense pain in her head and falling back down the stairs.

-------

Jodi Ragsac woke up, surprised and shocked, in her own bed, dressed in the clothes she wore last night. She swung her legs over and off her bed. Her body shivered lighty as her feet made contact with the cold floor. She remembered what had happened last night... the bar, getting drunk, the rapist, and her guardian angel that rescued her. She moved her aching body out of her room and towards the bathroom. It was too bad that her saviour left, she really wanted to thank them. Or did they?

Jodi entered the bathroom and shut the door. She stood infront of the mirror and examined herself. She washed the sleep out of her eyes, not knowing that an intruder was currently making their way up the stairs to check on her. Opening the door, the Asian encountered someone she did not expect and sent her body into panic mode. Jodi screamed and punched the person as hard as she could at their temple sendign them flying down the stairs.

'Oh God! I just hit someone!' Instead of checking on the person, she slowly climbed down the stairs, careful to avoid the body and went into the living room to get the phone. Amid the confusion in her brain Jodi was able to call her parents and explain what had happened in the last 24 hours. After hanging up she slumped down onto a seat and immediately got back up dur to the fact she was not sitting on the cushion. On the couch was a red hoodie. She picked it up to examine it and when she did, a pair of green gloves tumbled out of the pocket and landed near a pair of boots, black boots. She dropped the articles of clothing and hurried back to the still body at the foot of the stairs. 'Oh God I just punched the person who saved me last night!'

Unruly blonde hair covered half the person's face as they groaned and started to move up and off the floor. Dressed in a plain blue t-shirt, jeans and socks, her saviour stood against the railing of the stairs while Jodi stood in front of them."I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Before the person could respond, the front door swung open and three people entered the house: A tall grey-haired middle-aged man, a small brown haired woman, and medium male with the same chestnut colored hair. They immediate went to Jodi to console her. "My poor baby! Are you sure you're okay," asked her frantic mother. While trying to escape the 'comforting' hugs of her parents, she heard her older brother exclaim. "J'ai trouvé le punk!" [I found the punk!]

The crushing hug ended and Jodi found herself being sheilded by her mother while her hero's arms were held behind their back by her brother. Without any warning, Jodi heard her father's fist collide against her saviour's head. The blonde groaned, yanked their arms away from their captive and held their hands against the bleeding gash. "STOP!" The small woman escaped her mother's grip, doved through her father's legs and kneeled in front of the injuried person, arms outstreched. "This isn't the one that did it! He saved me!"

"It's 'Her' actually..." Everyone gasped as the woman behind Jodi sluggishly rose the floor once more. She tried moving towards the living but ended up falling onto the small female due to lack of strength. "Sorry miss."

"Help me put her on the couch." The two males nodded while Jodi ran upstairs to get a towel and bandage for the bleeding. Once the blonde was on the couch, Jodi took a seat on the other side of the couch and placed her guardian angel's injuried head on her lap, a pair of puzzled blue eyes stared back at her. "Qui êtes-vous, "[Who are you] asked Jodi's mom.

"Alexandria Martin and I can assure you, I'm no rapist," replied the blonde as she dug into her pocket and pulled out a passport with all her information in it Jodi's father stood next to her and held his head down in shame. "Please forgive me. When my daughter called and we came and saw you inside...we overreacted."

"It's alright but man...." She gingerly touched her injury and hissed in pain, "You punch hard."

Jodi put the towel to Alex's cut and heard her sigh. "My father was a boxer in his earlier years. My name is Jodi...Jodi Ragsac. That's my father, Joel, my mother, May, and my brother, Felix. I am so sorry about what happened."

"Nice to meet you all," She lifted up her hand to shake each of theirs. "Wish it was under other conditions though."

"I wanted to thank you for saving me from that man last night."

"No thanks needed but I still need to check you." The Ragsacs looked at each other before their eyes returned to their guest. "What do you mean 'check'?" Joel asked in a protective tone. Alex lifted her head up and off Jodi's lap and swung her body so she was vertical. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a doctor ... from America... I need to see if she has suffered any injuries. We can do it in the bathroom if you like." Once she was on her feet the blonde walked towards the stairs and looked back at the brunette. Jodi gulped and followed the doctor, dragging her body up the stairs. Alex was waiting for her at the top, her face devoid of any emotion. Inside the small brunette sits on the edge of the bathtub fidgeting with the hem of her shirt while the blonde doctor closed the door and turned on all the lights. She turns to Jodi with a sigh. "Okay, I'm going to need you to take off your shirt."

Alex's voice snapped the brunette out of her reprieve and she began to pull the shirt over her head. She placed the shirt on top of the toilet seat and turned to Alex, only dressed in her bra and skirt. "And your bra." Jodi's face immediately began turning red as she complied with the request. She now stood there with her arms covering her chest facing a person she only met minutes before claiming to a doctor. Alex looked her and chuckled at her nervous expression. "Feeling a little self-conscious?"

"Just a little... I mean not to be rude but..."

"'I just met you only a few minutes ago'?" She laughed as Jodi's expression turned to one of shock. "I kind of felt that vibe coming from you." The doctor scratched her chin and clicked her tongue before moving next to the smaller female. "Tell you what, if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop." The smaller woman nodded and Alex gently took her right arm and examined it slowly. Lightly fingers ran over forearm, the action surprisingly soothing her fears. They traveled on her neck and slowly went down the other arm, inspecting every inch of skin. Her arms fell limply to her sides, her breathing now shallow as the fingers now traced her exposed chest, goose pimples sprouting in their wake and then stopped.

"I'm not doing anything to make you uncomfortable, am I?" Jodi shook her head, her eyes glued to the opposite wall. The fingers moved again, this time southward, tracing patterns over her breast, always avoiding the nipple. "It looks like he didn't do any harm," commented the doctor as she stepped back. "You can get dressed now."

"Umm, thank you." Once Jodi redresses both women leave the bathroom in silence and head back downstairs. "Well," asks her nervous mother. "No physical injuries to report," replies Alex. All the worry drains from May's face and she comes to hug Alex. Joel and Felix cheer and bring out several bottles and glasses. Felix fills one glass and hands it to the blonde just as May releases her hold. As they family celebrates with their guest, a man comes running into the house and embraces Jodi.

"Oh mon cher Jodi. J'ai entendu ce qui s'est produit et suis venu aussi rapidement que je pourrais" [Oh my dear Jodi. I heard what happened and came as fast as I could.] The man kisses her forehead and again hugs her tightly.

"Who's that," asks Alex before taking a sip of her drink. "Oh that is Raul Leclerk," May answers proudly, "Jodi's fiancée." A look of disdain crosses her face as she watches the man. His black hair slicked back, standing almost a head taller than Jodi, he carried an aura that basically said I'm better than you.. But unlike the man, Jodi was not pleased to see him. She pushed against his chest and escaped his embrace, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"Où étiez-vous ? Vous avez été censé me rencontrer à la barre ! Il était votre défaut que j'ai été presque violé ! Si Alex ne venait pas près..."[Where were you? You were supposed to meet me at the bar! It was your fault that I was almost raped! If Alex didn't come by..] She yelled at Raul with a voice that made him step back.

" Qui ? " [Who?]

Calming down, Jodi dragged the blonde from her spot and towards her fiancée. " Raul, this is Alex. Alex this is my fiancée Raul."

"Nice to meet you." She slowly held her hand out for a handshake. Raul looked at it asif it was going to bite her. "Likewise. Anyway dear," Ignoring the American, who glared at hime in spite, he turned to Jodi, "A friend of mine said that he had found someone to videotape the wedding. Unfortunately, he's booked on the day of our wedding." This comment caused the brunette to groan and plop herself onto a seat in the room, head in hands.

"When's the wedding?" Wondered the blonde out loud.

"In 6 days and now we have no one to tape or do the photography it," answered the distressed brunette.

"Well... I don't know anything about videotaping but I know my brother does. He does this thing for a living. I'm better with a camera. Then we would need the perfect lighting for the shots ..." Jodi watched Alex ramble off what she would need when a light bulb went off in her head. "Alex! Umm...if it's not any trouble would you mind handling the photography at out wedding?"

Raul was not pleased with what he heard and protested, "What? We're not going to hire 'her' are we? We don't even know if she knows what she's doing!" In an instant Alex's fingers were pointed towards the doubtful man, in between her index and middle finger a business card. He stubbornly took the card and read the writing. "'Martin Studio; For over 10 years Quality and Satisfaction has been our business. Weddings, Prom, Communions...' Well... maybe they do know what they are doing..."

The blonde walked towards Jodi with a smug expression on her face. "Hmm, I believe we are free for that date," she said with a fake thoughtful tone. The brunette leapt her feet and embraced the taller woman in a hug, " Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Once out of the hug, Alex felt a light vibration in her pocket. She took out and checked the 'Missed Calls' list. Her brother had called her 20 times. "Uh oh," she flipped the phone closed and looked down at her knew employer. "Looks like I'm needed. I have to go."

"How about we all talk about this tomorrow? At Chateau de Matin. We'll come and pick you up. 9 a.m. sounds good?"

"Okay." Alex grabbed the business card and wrote something on the back and handed it to Jodi. "Here's where I'm staying and my room number." She grabbed her hoodie and gloves and put her boots on. "Well it was nice meeting you all." And with a wave she left the house and walked up the street with a smile on her face. Twenties minutes later she walked through the entrance of the hotel and said her hello's to the staff. After a short elevator ride, a small stroll to her room, and digging through her pockets for the damn key, she finally entered her room, not surprised to find her younger brother sitting in a rolling chair by the window in the dark.

"And where were you, little missy. Do you know how many times I called you?" Rolling her eyes, the blonde turned on the lights and stared at a sitting replica of herself except for the dark blond hair, his taller height, and the fact he was dressed for bed.

"Seriously Sage, I'm a grown woman. I can take care of myself." She threw her hoodie on the bed and grabbed her pajama's before going into the bathroom. Stepping into the already running shower, Alex let the water wash over her tired body and almost jumped when she heard her brother's voice. "So what really happened?"

"Nothing much. I saved a beautiful woman from being raped, brought her back to her house, was jumped by her family found out that she's getting married in a week and offered our services to her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the phone. Mind relaying, in detail, what you have been doing." And so Alex did, without missing a single element, she retold the events to her stunned brother who sat on the toilet seat.

"And so now we are going to tape her wedding. Man you must've fallen hard for her to offer our services that quickly." She poked her head out and threw the complementary bar of soap at his head. "Just give a towel.." The terry-cloth fabric came soaring over the shower curtain and onto her head, "Thanks, now get out so I can change."

Sage left the room and sat on his bed. Not even two minutes later, his sister walked out of the bathroom, dressed and ready for bed. "How do you do that," he asked in wonder.

"Secret. Back to our other conversation. So what if I've fallen hard for her. You make up your mind when you meet them tomorrow." Alex situated her self under the sheets and turned her back towards Sage.

"When do we meet them?"

"Nine. They're picking us up," she replied in a tone that sounded depressing. Sage looked at her still form with a sad expression. "Alex..."

No response. She was already fast asleep. The dirty blonde sighed as he stared at the ceiling. Alexandria always had a habit for falling for the wrong women. If only she wasn't getting married... was the last thought Sage had before drifting off to sleep..
Sign up to rate and review this story