Categories > Celebrities > AFI > I Only Want You

I Only Want You

by mysteekmeg

Nils is a fifteen year old boy, who adores the band AFI. His Mom is close friends with the band and introduces him to them all. Davey becomes fond of Nils and he feels the same way but he isn't rea...

Category: AFI - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 740 words

?Blocked
that Suzy had a son. He could remember him from when he was a baby, but hadn't seen him in years. He sounds about twelve. Davey smiled to himself.

"I'm sorry about that Davey, kids. Well what I wanted to ask was, if it was ok if me and Nils came over. He's a huge fan of your band, I don't know why though." Suzy mocked and Davey gasped, pretending to sound shocked.

"Suzy, now come on. That's just mean."

"You know I love your band you drama queen. So when can we pop over?"

Ten minutes later, Davey was of the phone and continued to do the dishes. Suzy and Nils were going to be over in about an hour and probably stay for dinner. He was going to call the others and tell them to come over, so they could all see Suzy and Nils could meet the band. Davey quickly called Jade and Adam, asking them to come over. If they did, they got a free meal. So the answer was a definite yes. Davey bent down and opened the cupboard, searching for another dish cloth. He grunted and ducked down, his head deep inside the cupboard. He suddenly heard a high pitched scream and his head collided with the top of the cupboard, he fell backwards and landed on the floor, clutching his head.

"FUCK!" He shrieked and scrunched his face up, trying to make the pain go away. He laid there, with his eye's closed until he felt some sort of cold liquid drip on his face which made him jolt up. "What the... Oh dear." Davey sighed as he looked up. Hunter was drenched, his hair was flat and flopped in front of his face, his shorts were drenched and he was grinding his teeth with anger. His face was scrunched up and his wiped his face, getting the remaining water of his face.

"I fucking hate Smith. If I see him, he's dead." Davey laughed as Hunter began to walk out of the kitchen. "I fucking mean it Dave, dead!"



Nils P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. I'm going to meet AFI! I repeated over and over in my head, My favorite band and I was going to meet them. I rubbed my hands nervously as I sat in the car, watching the tree's blur by.

"Nils calm down, ok?" Mom laughed and moved her hair from her face, concentrating on the road again. How the hell could I calm down? I was meeting AFI.

"Mom, I'm meeting my favorite band. How can I calm down? Why didn't you tell me you knew them before?" I asked.

"Nils, you've met them a million times before. We're all very close friends, Dave even used to baby sit for me." She laughed. I could feel my cheeks burned and I covered my eyes with my hands.

"No! You have to be joking right? I'm seventeen now, the lead babysat me? Oh god! This is going to be embarrassing." I sighed to myself.

"Nils it isn't that bad. Oh we're nearly there, so make yourself pretty." She mocked and gave me a smile which I returned. I looked in the mirror once more, sorting out my hair which was perfect for once today. I was dressed in my best fitting black jeans, black and white t-shirt. I must admit, I haven't looked this good in a while. I looked in the mirror again, something was missing. Eyeliner. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out my trusty eyeliner. Putting it on as carefully as I could in a moving car.

"Come on we're here, out." I grunted and jumped out of the car, looking at the house we would soon be entering and where I would be meeting AFI. I started to rub my hands again, I was nervous. Very, very nervous. The house wasn't that big, it looked pretty small but then again, only two people stayed in here.

"Oh god. Just relax." I whispered to myself, following behind Mom. She reached the door and gave me a smile, patting my back softly and returned to the door and knocked three times. The door opened and I looked up, it felt like some one had stolen all the air out of my lungs, I couldn't breath. I was looking at the most beautiful creature on the planet.

"Hey, you must be Nils. I'm Davey."
Sign up to rate and review this story