Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Classified: Need Of Help

ten

by MySweetRomance 4 reviews

Gerard meets his carer. His first impressions are wrong, as Eve begins to grow on him in a friendly way. But he doesn't trust her yet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 1005 words

2Insightful
After the boys had said goodbye, Gerard felt absolutely sick to his stomach. He didn't know where he was going or what anything would look like there. Everything could be disorganised for all he knew -- and he was in no mood for tidying now.

Approaching the reception desk, Gerard sat down with his suitcase beside him. He sighed, ran a hand through his soft hair, and buried his head in his hands. Before he could tell any different, tears began to fall silently from his perfectly pale face. It felt to Gerard that his life was closing in on him, everything was going wrong.

Coping with the loss of a loved one was not anything Gerard could cope with easily. He wanted Mikey to come back, he wanted to feel his brothers soft hair in his hands, his gentle presence known just by whispering in his brothers ear. But he couldn't because he was gone.

A busty woman with long brown hair walked down the corridor and in to reception. She was carrying a large, disorganised pile of papers, which she dumped on reception with a thud. This dragged Gerard back into the real world, only to discover a pair of big brown eyes looking right in his direction.

"is this him?" the woman asked. Her voice sounded fake and over-friendly. Her smile was spread out in such a way that Gerard already knew that she really didn't want to see him.

Not looking up from the pile of papers, the receptionist nodded. She gave Gerard a quick once over with her eyes and began typing on her computer.

"Let's get going." the woman's smile had faded now, and she snapped her fingers as she walked over to Gerard and picked up his suitcase. He sat there, stunned, as she began to speedwalk towards the double doors to swipe her ID card. Following suit like a sheep, Gerard couldn't help but wonder why they picked someone so bossy and seemingly busy to look after him.

Gerard inhaled a breath of freedom as he stepped outside into the real world for the first time in over two years. As it was winter, it was still darkish outside, but the sun was beginning to rise. It was extremely cold -- this was something Gerard had not missed. He hated the cold.

Eventually, they got to the car. A blue Honda that was clean beyond belief and immaculately parked greeted them. Getting in, Gerard sat down and admired the inside of the car. Never had he seen such an immaculate standard -- it was perfect.

"I am Eve, and I'll be looking after you for the next few months." the woman said. She did not look at him, but strapped herself in and started the engine. It was some time before Gerard replied.

"I... I'm Gerard. You probably already knew that but I think your car is pretty clean."

For the first time, Gerard watched out of the corner of his eye and he could see what seemed to be a real smile playing at Eve's lips. Perhaps she wasn't that mean after all.

"Thank you, Gerard."

"So... where are we going? I mean, where do you live?"

"You'll have to see."

The two of them rode in silence for the rest of the way home. Not looking at one another, Gerard kept his eyes on the road. Watching the scenery go by, he once again thought about Frank and Mikey and the world he'd left behind. A tear once again found its place settled on Gerard's cheek. He felt guilty for leaving poor Frank on his own with all of the demons, but on the plus side, Gerard was starting a new life of his own.

A new life, and hopefully a new start.

About an hour later, they approached a big, old-looking house. It was made of old red bricks, and the winter sun shone a weak light onto the windows, making them reflect Gerard's appearance. The front garden of the house was trimmed down and neat, with a little pathway that led up to the house that had a porch outside the front door. The roof was tiled and dark brown.

After Eve had unlocked the door, Gerard walked into the tidiest house he had ever seen. Everything was dusted, immaculate, hoovered and tidied to the highest standard. The living room was the nicest room. It was small, the floor was wooden, and a big TV took up alot of one of the four walls. The room was a perfect square shape. Perhaps life here wasn't going to be as bad as Gerard had expected.

"Eve, you have a really nice house. It's tidy!" he stated, looking on in awe around the house. For a change, the decorations here were not pure white like the mental hospital.

"Thank you. Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"No thank you."

Gerard had only just met Eve, and of course he was not going to trust her yet. She seemed to be nice, but for all he knew, she could be out to get him like poison him or something. He wasn't going to take any chances yet.

"Gerard, if you want to go upstairs, your bedroom is the second on the right, next to the bathroom. I put your suitcase up their already, but before you do anything, you need to take your medication. I can't have you not being well."

After finally obliging to take his medication for the first time in a while, Gerard disappeared upstairs into a large blue room with blue curtains and a wooden tiled floor. He was greeted by a beautiful large double bed, where he fell asleep almost instantly and felt himself being carried off into a dreamless sleep -- the best sleep he'd had in ages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, another filler. The story's going to get a bit freaky soon. Muaha Reviews = greatly appreciated. Thanks peeps!!! I wouldn't write this if it wasn't for you guys :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story