Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Immortality Meant Never Dying

Chapter 5

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

"I-I don't want to leave you..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 448 words

0Unrated

Nothing strange happened for the next few days until Saturday, when Frank's father did his usual project of cleaning out the tree house. He stood at the bottom of the ladder and looked up, hearing voices.

"Frank? Jason? Are you up there?" he yelled.

No one answered, but the voices continued. He climbed up the ladder and opened the hatch to look in.

"I-I don't want to leave you..." a dark haired boy said, sitting on the wood across from Frank, "You're always lonely."

"You don't really have a choice." Frank disagreed, "You know, you could've left me there years ago, so this never would've happened."

"Yeah, I know... But I cared about you, so why would I leave you to live like that?" the older one said, cocking his head, "But I don't want you to kill yourself while I'm gone."

"Mm, nah, that's not gonna happen. Unless you die over there I won't." Frank answered, kissing his mouth.

"I'll try not to..." Gerard said, kissing him back, "Will you be okay?"

"I dunno... not if you die." Frank replied.

"You'll be alright here..." Gerard said.

"No I wont. Not if you don't come back." Frank answered, "I still don't see why you saved me."

Gerard smiled and shrugged, lying down on the floor, the hem of his shirt riding up over his jeans. Frank lay down next to him and traced his finger over the patch of skin.

"Fine. But if you don't get back one day, I'll find you and kill you again." Frank joked, looking up at Gerard.

Frank's dad blinked a couple of time and they were gone. The tree house was dark again. He turned on the light, but the room was empty save for the small table, stools, and bookcase. He looked in the attic, but that too was empty.
The clubhouse had a secret room in the attic that only Frank, Jason, and Julia knew about, because that was where they found the chest.

"FRANK?!" his dad shouted.

The backdoor of the house opened and a few minutes later Frank joined his father in the tree.

"What?" Frank asked, apparently oblivious.

"How did you get out there?! You were just up here!" he claimed.

"Why do people keep saying that? That's not possible, there's no other way out." Frank said.

"Exactly!" his dad confirmed.

"So, how could I have been up here?" Frank asked.

"I don't know... Do you know someone named Gerard?" his dad inquired.

"N-no.... I don't." Frank stammered.

"You hesitated."

"No, I really don't! Just drop it, okay?" Frank said.

Frank's dad shrugged and let Frank help clean out the tree, not bringing up the subject again.
Sign up to rate and review this story