Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 12- Where is Your Boy?- July 4

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

Fireworks in the sky join the lusty fireworks on our lips...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 1119 words

0Unrated
It was noon when we heard the first fireworks go off.

"What idiots." Pete scoffed. "You can't even see them in the day*."

I laughed at his bitterness. He had been in a bed or a wheelchair or wobbling around on crutches for three weeks and hadn't played his bass for almost four. He had gotten a little testy lately.

"Petey. Just because they are idiots doesn't mean that you can do anything about it." I said giggling.

"I know." He said" But it gives me something to do since I'm trapped in this stupid wheelchair." he gestured to the chair I was currently helping him into.

"Pete, quit whining or I'll break your other leg. You'll get better quickly. Trust me." I said.

He fell silent as I wheeled him down the driveway and toward Joe's house on the next street over. Pete's wheelchair couldn't go on grass or any other kind of landscape so we had to take the long way.

Joe was throwing a big party with all our neighborhood and school friends. Of course Leslie and the now, ever-single, Amy were coming as well.

Joe also planned a surprise for Pete since Pete had felt so bad lately. Joe had gathered the band and gotten Pete a new bass. There were also gonna preform 'Mick' and a few other new song that not even me or Pete had heard of.

We were all excited.

"Onward!" Pete cried making me laugh.

We got to Joe's house in 10 minutes, with minor whining in Pete's case and major threatening in my case. We knocked on the door, waiting for an answer Pete stared at the sunset silently, ignoring the music coming from the backyard.

Joe swung the door open and smiled at me and Pete.

"Hey guys come on in!" he exclaimed beckoning us into the smoke-filled house.

I wheeled Pete into the house and by the beer cooler so he could get himself something to drink; from there I wandered. I bumped into a chick who was in my Biology class. I remembered her telling people about her uncle, who was a music executive or something and could refer you to major labels.

Hmmm....Joe's up to something.

Speaking of JOe, where did that JewFro go?

I looked around the crowed house seeing everyone (including two chicks making-out while a crowd of males cheered them on) but Joe. Soon I did spot Joe but it was too late, he had wheeled Pete up to the Rent-a-Stage and had given him his new bass.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my fourth of July party. I just gave my buddy, Pete, his guitar and I think we wil begin our set." Pete's eyes widened and he looked over at Joe, "Yes, Pete this No-Named Band is going to preform."

Joe chuckled as Pete shook his head, smiling. Patrick and Andy filed onstage and took their places an dlooked over at the crowd.

Well, while Joe looked satisfied, Pete looked happy, and Andy looked like--well, Andy, minus shirt, Patrick looked like he was gonna cry. He looked at Joe, who nodded and Pete, who stuck a thumb in the air, and Andy, who's hair was so ruffled in front of his face so much he couldn't see. Patrick then scanned the crowd. He saw me first and I waved and then he must've seen Amy because his eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Uh-this is 'Tell Mick he just made my list of things to do today.'" he said, scanning the crowd. A ripple of laughter swam through the crowd and a boy who was in my Gym class who always tried to grab my ass screamed "HEY!"

Patrick stepped back, checked his guitar, and then started singing.

The whole crowd fell silent. They were captivated by Patrick's voice. Pete and Joe exchange looks, Andy continued banging the drums like a whore bangs a new man every night. Soon the crowd let out a roar so loud that for a minute I think I lost my hearing. I looked around the house and noticed the girl with that music industry uncle standing right next to her...

With an excited smile on his face! He liked them!

The song ended soon after and the crowd screamed for more. Joe appeared at the microphone again.

"Ok, so you want more?"

The crowd gave another loud roar and Joe exchanged smiles with Pete, Patrick, and Andy.

"Alright, well, Pete you're welcome to stay up here but since you've been away we had to writ songs without you but Patrick's got some new songs."

Pete looked the sheet music over and nodded a couple of times before murmuring in Patrick's ear. Patrick nodded and wlked back to the mic.

"Well, this song was origonally called 'Where is Your Man?' but Pete suggested 'Where is your Boy?' which I like better don't you?" He asked

The crowd screamed. I even heard someone scream, "Patrick, you can be my boy!" It wasn't Amy.

Patrick blushed and opened his mouth again, "Oh yeah, this is for Amy. She's in the crowd and it took me forever to tell you this,"

He sang through 'Where is Your Boy?' and after he stopped and after the applause that followed had quieted he smiled and whispered into the mic,

"Amy, I love you and I want to be your boy."

Everyone was silent and they looked around for Amy. At first I thought she had left but then the crowd parted like the REd Sea and Amy darted out between people an dup to the stage and stopped in front of Patrick.

"I love you too, Patty-Bear." she cried, and then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

The crowd applauded and whistled. Pete scanned the crowd for me and when he found me he winked like he was saying,

'That will be us someday.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------
*=My friends and I actually started a clan called ICOL (Idiot clan of my hometown) for people who start fireworks in the day. What idiots.

You know what my favorite thing in the whole world is now? (please note sarcasm or you guys will stop reading) Stories where a girl is almost raped and then her best guy friend saves her and then she is whisked away and has sex with her friend.

heheheheheheheheheheh.

This story has a sequel, it's still got a few more chapters yet but it does have a sequel and I'm thinking about making it a threesome. So comment me and tell me if I should.

Oh, who do you think looks more like Jesus, Joe or Andy?
Sign up to rate and review this story