Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

All is fair in war, until someone plays really dirty!

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Pete is going to get some pretty hot retaliation from the prank he played on Vicki, making her ahead in the war! do my favorite 3 R's: Read, Rate, and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-12 - 976 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I got ready for dinner at Dolce and left to go meet Michael. I got there and said the reservations should be under Michael Guy. The hostess nodded and took me to my seat. I thanked her and was left alone until Michael got here. I looked over the menu before I heard a familiar voice that I was hoping not to here.

"Vicki it is really good to see you."

"Yea you too Will. Where's Michael?"

"I don't know. But when Pete told me he was setting me up on a blind date I did not know it was with you."

"Yea look, I have to go kill Pete and find out where the hell Michael is. Bye Will." I got up and left the restaurant. I called Michael and cursed him out. "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go to dinner expecting you to be there and instead it is Will? What the fuck?!"

"Vicki Baby what on earth are you talking about?"

"You sent me a text message saying to meet you at Dolce at 8."

"No I didn't."

"Well someone did."

"Hold on, it was sent when I was in the studio recording with your dad. Someone must have sent it while it was unoccupied. Sorry love."

"Yea me too. Quick question was Pete there today at the studio?"

"Yea as a matter of fact he was."

"Hey Michael do you have Pete's number and address?" He said yes and gave them to me. I typed Pete's address into my navigator and headed to his house. Once there I got out of my car and knocked on his door. Once he opened up he had a smug smile on his face which was quickly erased with my hand colliding with face. "That's for making me believe that Michael would do a shady thing to me like set me up with Will." Smacked his other side, "And that's for posting that video of me on the internet."

"You wanted a war you got a war. Don't hate me because I have better strategy."

"Oh really?" I got really close to his face and began to whisper. "Well let's just say my game plan is going to step up. And I grantee you that you will lose." He leaned in for a kiss and I pulled away. "Silly boys only think with their lower brain." I grabbed little Petey and he moaned. "I've seen the pictures and I am not that impressed." I let go of little Petey and turned around went into my car and drove home.

Pete's POV

What the hell was that? She comes over to my house smacks me and then grabs my unit? What the fuck? Normally I would have been turned on but I wasn't, well maybe a little bit. After she left I had a hard on and I needed to get rid of it. I went to my room and jerked off. I had the image of Vicki in my mind being all seductive from tonight and imagining her in her white bikini. It didn't take long for me to blow my load and clean up. I go to bed and wake up the next morning to meet up with Butch and the guys at the studio.

"Hey Pete you look like death rough night?" Andy asked.

"Dude you have no idea." Butch finish recording one of the songs, when Vicki comes in jumping up and down.

"Daddy guess what!? I passed all my classes and I get to graduate early! Isn't that exciting?"

"Yea hun that is. We have to celebrate tonight. You guys want to come?"

"We wouldn't want to intrude." I said hoping it would be dropped.

"Of course you guys wouldn't intrude! How about dinner at Dolce?"

"Sounds good to me hun, make the reservations for a party of 8. Maybe Michael can come out with us."

"Ok, I will get right on it." She left and came right back. "Reservations are at 8 so, be ready by then." She kissed he dad goodbye and said her goodbye to the rest of us. We finished up in the studio and headed home to get changed for dinner. We arrived at the restaurant and Vicki insisted I sit next to her. I complied and sat next to her. We all enjoyed each other's conversation until I felt Vicki's hand on my leg. I picked up her hand and placed it on her leg. She laughed at a joke that was said and placed her hand on my crotch. I tried to move it but she kept smacking my hand away. She began to rub my crotch faster and harder. I kept coughing to try and cover up my moans.

"You know I thought I was going to blow, all my finals, but I passed them all with such ease and satisfaction." She said in a seductive voice looking over at me biting her lip. "Are you ok Pete, you look a little flushed."

"Yea, I am finnee. I just need some water." I knew I was about to cum and I grabbed a hold of Vicki's wrist tightly until I did. I slouched down into my chair and then excused myself to the nearest restroom. Vicki smiled at me and shrugged. I went to go clean up in the bathroom and walked back out. We finished our meals and were about to go our separate ways until Vicki comes up to me.

"You seem to like my new game plan there Pete."

"Yea all fair in war right?"

"Right. See you later Pete." She walked off and I watched her. What is she up too? I wondered. I got into my car with the rest of the guys and went home to clean up the mess we made.
Sign up to rate and review this story