Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Thirteen!

by rainbowsprinkles08 1 review

Writers block :-/

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-12 - Updated: 2007-06-13 - 1045 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13.

Nicky's POV

We were sitting in the taxi on the way home from the bus. I was staring out the window.

He loves me. He told me he loves me. I smiled to myself.

I could feel Lane and Emily staring at me.

"I'm ok guys." I said not taking my eyes away from the buildings passing by the window.

"What happened? We never found out." Lane asked me.

"Erm. Ryan found out something that, um, nobody knows. Its really personal."

"What is it? Do we know it?" Emily questioned.

I looked down at my hands and entwined them. "Um." I shook my head slowly.

Lane opened her mouth to say something only to be interrupted by "First stop."

I looked up and out the window. We were at my house.

"I'll see you guys later." I said hugging them both good bye. "Thanks for coming with me."

"No problem." Lane said.

I was about to get out of the taxi when a hand stopped me. "You know you can tell us anything right?" Emily said.

I looked at her and nodded. "I know. And I will tell you, just give me some time."

They nodded and I waved and got out.

I watched the taxi as it drove away and turned to my house. This was going to be the hard part. I could never tell how my mom was sleeping, or where she was sleeping. It was not a good situation.

I carefully walked up the stairs to the front door. I slid in the key as quietly as possible. I went through the door as quickly and quietly as I could. I stopped and listened making sure there was no rustling. Then I went up stairs and went into my room with out any incident.

I collapsed on my bed. What a night. Jesus what a night. First I see Panic! in concert. Finally. Then the man I love finds out that I mutilate my arm AND other parts of my body THEN as if it could get any more action packed, he tells me he loves me I smiled at the last part.

I picked up my phone and texted Ryan

Will I see you tomorrow?- Nick

I shut it went to the bathroom to take off my make up. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into my pjs, boy shorts and a big tee shirt. Then went back to my bed, collapsing and glancing at my phone. 1 new message. I flipped it open and read.

Well I certainly hope so. You free?- Ryan

I smiled and typed back.

I have school, but I'm free after that. -Nick

I looked through my inbox there was a message that I hadn't seen from meg in response to my text. /Huh. Wonder why I didn't see that. It says its read but I don't remember reading it... /I shut my phone and crawled under my covers and snuggled in. My phone vibrated.

Good. You feeling better wanna do something? -Ry

I'm feeling 99.9% better and yessir I wanna do sumthin -Nick

I'll call you tomorrow then? -Ry

Sounds good -Nick

Good night. I love you -Ry

I grinned as I read the last message

I love you too. Good night -Nick

I put my phone on my head board and plugged it in to be charged. I fell asleep having mixed feelings about what had happened previously that night.


"NICOLE CLAIRE FENTON. GET YOUR STUPID ASS OUT OF BED."

I turned over. My mom started to pull me out of bed.

"Wha? Whats going on mom?" I mumbled barely awake. I glanced at the clock as she stood me up. 7. I had only slept for about 3 ½ hours.

"I found this in your purse." She said holding up a lighter and a film canister.

FUCK I thought looking at the film canister which contains my pot and the lighter I use to smoke it with. I forgot to take it out. Fuck, I cant fucking believe it.

I stared at it for a minute. "Why were you going through my purse?"

"Why are these in your purse?" She screamed.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down. I really had no way to explain it. Yes I smoke and Yes, I like it. Who cares? Its illegal yes, but what the fuck it's a good way to relax. Once again, my hand went to my arm which, this time wasn't covered since I was still in my pjs.

"Oh my god, Nicky what are these????" She gasped grabbing my arm and studying it. "What the hell are you doing with your self you stupid child?!"

"Fuck if I know." I mumbled.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Nothing."

"That's it. Nicky, I can't take this. I really can't. Some of my vodka is missing too so I know you drink too and you snuck out last night after I told you you were grounded. What the hell is wrong with you? You're just too out of control for me. I need you out. I want you out of my house by the end of the day."

I stood there shocked. "Wh- what?"

"I said I want you out! Get the hell out of my house you brat!"

"Mom I have no place to go!"

"Well, you should've thought of that before you treated me like this!" She screamed in my face. I could feel the tears forming and despair setting in.

"I said GET OUT!" She pushed me and walked out of my room slamming the door.

I fell to the ground. Hands cradling my face and I cried my heart out for what seemed like the millionth time in 12 hours. I have never cried so much and it feels like I can't stop. After a few minutes, I got up and started packing.

Thank you to those who review! I really appreciate ti. I cant express how much I appreciate it. those reviews (and the nagging of emiyl, meg and lane) are the only things that really keep me writing. I have been expieriencing some writers block which is why this chapter is so short. but review it and I'll be sure to make the next one longer!
Sign up to rate and review this story